TejRan: What The Heart Desires

Bởi dreams_and_beyond

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblan... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63
Part-64
Part-65

Part-36

7.9K 657 139
Bởi dreams_and_beyond

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan woke up in the morning at about 10:30. He will have to pack his stuffs and leave for the airport by 2 o'clock. He wanted to pick Teja up on the way but she had refused the offer. According to her he would have to come a longer route and they would for sure miss the flight. He hated to admit it that she was right. He was not very good with maintaining time and slowly Teja was catching up with his habit. Company.

He took his phone and opened his watsapp and the top chat was from Omi. He made a face and opened the chat. There were links of articles. Not again , he covered his face with a pillow and then removed it and opened the links.

The cast of 'dil ne kuch kaha' found enjoying in the game zone. Tejasswi Prakash looks upset over feud with rumoured boyfriend Karan Kundrra?

Involvement of another actress the reason between the drift between rumoured couple Tejasswi and Karan?

Tejasswi Prakash looks aloof in the instagram stories by the cast of 'dil ne kuch kaha'. Is the reason Karan Kundrra?

He chuckled and send a laughing emoticon to Omi. For the first time he was not bothered. Screw the articles.

He messaged Teja and forwarded her the links and asked her to chill. He quickly had his tea , took a shower, packed his clothes and in a blink of his eyes it was 2 already.

He reached the airport with Omi and Parvez. They always travelled with him. He went inside and saw Teja sitting in the lounge along with a few other actors and the crew.

He went and sat beside her. They did their baggage check in and sat in the waiting area.

"I am so angry...." She muttered.

"At me?why?" He frowned immediately.

"Not at you....the articles....my blood is boiling....soon smoke will come out of my ears and i might grow horns on my head...." She said looking at him.

He chuckled and then started to laugh.

"This is not funny sunny...." Teja said rolling her eyes.

"Coffee?it might calm you down?" He kept his backpack on his chair, got up and went away.

He came back with a cold coffee and gave it to her.

She looked really pissed off. Ready to break someone's head. He had to struggle to control his laughter.

He quickly took out his phone and started recording a story of her

"Laddoo....why are you upset?is it because of me?" He asked chuckling taunting the articles directly. He had learnt it from her.

"Yes...." She said nonchalantly.

"What have i done?" He chuckled more.

"My cold coffee is bland....all the ice have melted...." She said in irritation.

"So i am responsible for it?" He asked laughing.

"Don't laugh....yes you are responsible....for everything....the flight is delayed....you are responsible for that also...." She said rolling her eyes. He wanted to laugh like crazy but controlled somehow.

"And why were you upset last night?" He asked.

"Because my food was cold....because of you again...." She said making a face.

"Woh bhi meri galati?" He asked chuckling.

"Bola nuh sab teri galati...." She finally gave in and chuckled and eventually both of them started to laugh. He quickly posted the story tagging her.

She laughed and kept her head on his shoulder.

"You have only asked me to chill over articles and now you are getting pissed?" He asked softly.

"Those were against you....blaming you whereas the fault was mine...."

"Shut up....it was nobody's fault....have the coffee and chill...." He said kissing her hair not caring if they would be seen or get clicked like that. Screw everything.

They did their security and the gate was opened. They boarded the flight. Karan took his seat leaving a window seat beside him. It was Omi's seat originally but he had sat behind with a few other guys so that Teja could sit there.

Teja came and was about to sit on the other side beside Vidhi when he frowned at her. She gestured at Vidhi indicating what she will think. He looked at her intently and gestured her to sit beside him. She looked at Vidhi and then back at him. He looked away in irritation.

"Why are you sitting here?fight resolved right?go and sit with him...." Vidhi said rolling her eyes and Teja smiled widely. Phew. Vidhi won't mind. She quickly went and sat beside him and kept her head on his shoulder.

"Why?go and sit there...." He said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up...." She wrapped her arms around his elbow. "Possessive...."

"Yes i am....and you know that....i have kept my cards open in front of you....and gender doesn't matter....when it is my time....it is my time...." He said looking at her intently.

"Hmm...." She hummed huskily.

The air hostess stood near their seat to demonstrate the safety instructions. Teja was fidgeting with her phone while Karan was looking at the air hostess. It always amused him.

"Are you checking her out?" She frowned at him.

He looked at her immediately.

"Huh?"

"Are you checking her out?" She gestured at the air hostess.

"What if i say yes?" He said with a naughty smirk.

"Cool...." She unwrapped her arms from his elbow and sat straight.

"Lallu...." He chuckled and kept her head back on his shoulder. "Sojaa lallu....we have a long journey from chandigarh to manali...."

"Yeah yeah so that you can check her out....all boys are the same...." She muttered and closed her eyes. He chuckled softly , kissed her hair and patted her head to put her to sleep.

Throughout the flight he kept looking at her face from time to time and smiled softly. They reached Chandigarh at about 7 in the evening.

"Laddoo...." He caressed her cheeks softly trying to wake her up.

"Hmm...." She hummed in her sleep.

"Babe we have reached....get up now...." He whispered softly in her ear.

She opened her eyes and saw her face inches apart from his face. She immediately gulped and closed her eyes. He smiled softly understanding what she felt and moved back slowly.

She blushed a little and got up as he took out their hand luggage. She walked behind him and got down.

"It will take 8-9 hours minimum to reach Manali sweety....do you have a jacket in your hand luggage?it will get colder as the altitude will increase...." He asked her as they say in their car.

Karan and Teja sat in the back seat while Om sat in front. Parvez sat with the crew in another car.

She pouted and shook her head like a kid.

Karan took out his panda jacket from the bag and made her wear it. Her face lit up.

"How cute...." She said hugging the jacket. "But what will you wear?"

"I have another one....i knew you would not bring it in hand bag...." He said kissing her forehead.

"Okay you wear this now....i want it with your smell...." She said like a kid and he chuckled and wore the panda jacket.

"Awle mela Sunny...." She pinched his cheeks and Om chuckled seeing them.

"Cannot imagine someone doing that to him...." Omi said immediately as Teja frowned at him.

"Whatever...." Karan rolled his eyes and hugged her making her keep her head along his chest.

"Sunny i am hungry...." She pouted.

The car had not started till then since the crew were still not there. They would start all the cars together.

"I will bring some chips...." Karan got down and came in a few minutes with chips and chocolates. "Manage with these....we will have dinner at some dhaba okay?"

She nodded happily and took the packets from him. She quickly opened the packet and offered it to Omi and the driver who refused. She didn't bother to ask Karan and put some chips in his mouth and stuffed her mouth with some. She couldn't wait for the 21 days of unlimited fun. Hopefully.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

446K 29.3K 80
There's no bigg boss. They met normally and just proceeded with their story.
5.8K 217 10
Hey! Elvishians let's get the imagination skills running ..... DISCLAIMER ‼️‼️‼️ All the stories are fictional except for the character name's nothin...
56.1K 3.8K 12
Its a totally fanfiction..its totally out of my imagination..not to harm anybodies emotion..
39.5K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...