Part-26

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

The shoot was done by 9 o'clock the next day. He went to his vanity and changed quickly. They had decided to go for dinner straight from the set. He was setting his hair when he heard a knock and smiled instantly. He knew it was her.

He quickly opened the door and his breath hitched. She was standing there wearing a read bodycon dress with open hair and to say that she looked beautiful would be an understatement. She looked heavenly.

"What?" She asked frowning as she found him staring at her. He shook his head and moved aside allowing her to get in the vanity.

"Ready birthday boy?" She asked with a small chuckle.

"Yes madam...." He said softly. "You look beautiful....bohut soni lag rahi hai...."

"Even you are looking good...." She said softly and she was not lying. He did look good with his white T-shirt and layered black jacket with faded loose jeans.

"Chalein?" He asked holding her hand.

"Yes...." They walked out of the vanity hand in hand and went to his car.

"You want to drive?" He asked looking at her and she looked at him shocked.

"What?" She whispered not believing what he said.

"No i thought you would want to....since I don't know where you are taking me so i thought might as well you take me there literally....as in you would want to drive and not let me know where we are going till the end...." He shrugged his shoulder.

"Ideally yes but i know you don't let anyone drive your car except Parvez or Om....may be some other friends...." She said looking at him.

He gave her the keys and sat in the passenger seat.

"What?we will get late....i am hungry yaar...." He said looking at her who was still standing outside. She smiled a bit and sat inside and started to drive.

"I have not booked the entire place okay?because i don't mind anyone seeing us there....do you mind?" She asked with a straight face. "May be you will....i am not sanjana right....you can be okay getting papped with her in a restaurant but not with me...."

And he knew it was a taunt. A good one.

"Shani...." He muttered and played some music.

"What did you say?" She frowned immediately.

"Bohut shani hai tu...." He said looking at her and put her hair behind her ear. She smiled softly at his touch. The entire day they had not been close. The scenes they had were all in group and so they had no chance to be just with themselves.

She drove into the parking and he smiled immediately. He knew the place. It was a famous place there and he could already guess she had arranged for a beach set up.

They got down and she gave the keys back to him and they walked inside. The manager greeted them and took them to the booked area.

He smiled softly seeing it. He had guessed it right. They had their table just by the side of the beach and a pool on the other side. The place was dimly lit and another couple was having dinner but away from them. Although the plac had dim yellow lights , he saw a few candles on all the tables. On theirs as well.

He quickly pulled the chair for her and helped her sit and sat on the opposite side across the table.

"Thanks...." He chuckled looking at her.