Part-17

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan had dropped her off to her house after their shoot and had gone to his place to get ready.

It was 9:14 at night and Teja put some perfume and took her bag and was ready to go for dinner wearing a blue floral flowy dress.

She quickly went down and was shocked to see Karan standing in their lounge.

He bend down and touched her parent's feet as she got down the stairs and went to them.

"Uncle aunty....i am taking her out for dinner...." He said politely. "I will drop her off safely...." He added immediately.

Teja had mentioned to him once that her parents used to stay worried if she stayed out till late.

Teja looked at him in awe. To say that this gesture had melted her heart would be an understatement. He actually came inside her house and asked for permission from her parents to take her for dinner. What was this guy?

She looked at her father and knew that he was impressed. All that any parents ever seeked in any human being was honesty and integrity. And Karan had that.

Her father nodded with a smile and patted his back.

"Drive safe though...." He said warmly.

Karan smiled widely and nodded. He looked at Teja and gave a small smile.

Teja hugged her parents and went out. Karan went behind her and waved at her parents from the door of the car. He opened the door to the passenger seat and as she sat inside her closed the door and went to the other side and drove out.

"Thanks...." She didn't know what else to say and how exactly to convey that he has touched her heart with the gesture.

He smiled looking at the road ahead as he drove. Never did he think someone will acknowledge the smallest things that he did like this. What he did came naturally to him but he could tell by her face that she was overwhelmed. How easy was it to make her happy.

"You look beautiful...." He said softly.

She looked at him and smiled sheepishly. He looked hot and cute with that black hoodie and loose jeans. His messy hair didn't help her either.

"You look good as well...." She said softly.

He smiled shyly and Teja giggled silently seeing him. What was this guy?who called him a stud?

He drove into the parking of a restaurant , got down and opened the door of the car for her quickly. She got down and he locked his car and they went upstairs.

Teja looked around and frowned. The rooftop restaurant was completely empty. They could see the Mumbai skyline and The Arabian sea but why was the place empty?

He walked over to a table by the side of the glass wall of the rooftop and pulled a chair for her.

"Why is this place empty?" She frowned at him.

He shrugged his shoulder as he helped her sit and took his seat opposite to her.

"Did you book this entire place?" She narrowed her eyes.

Shit. Why was she so intelligent?

"Yes...." He said honestly. No more lies to her.

"What why?" She asked in shock.

"I didn't know if you would want to be seen in public with me considering you never...." He stopped.

She smiled softly. How thoughtful of him. But still that was too much of money.