Part-56

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan went to their producer who was talking to a few people. As soon as she saw him go near her she excused herself and went to a side where she and Karan could talk alone.

"Yes Karan...." She asked lovingly.

"Ma'am i wanted to ask something...." He said with a nervous smile.

"Yeah yeah puch nuh...." She said immediately. "I hope everything is fine...."

"Actually not...." He said slowly. "That guy....in blue jacket...." He looked at the direction where Rishabh was standing.

"Hmm?"

"Who is he?" He asked looking back at her.

"I have no idea....must have come with some crew member....may be someone's friend or boyfriend...." She said frowning. "But what happened Karan?"

"Ma'am he misbehaved with Teja a few moments back and we had a physical fight in the washroom...." He confessed honestly.

"What?he misbehaved with Teja?" She was taken aback and he nodded.

"They know each other from before as in...." He stopped not knowing if he should say it.

She understood his hesitation and the reason.

"I understand....but that doesn't give him the bloody right to misbehave with her....i'll look into the matter....wait...." She called a staff and asked him who Rishabh was and why he was there. The guy said that he was a college friend of someone from the production team.

"I don't care who he is honestly....i want him out of here now...." She instructed the staff.

"Sure ma'am...." The staff said politely and went away.

Soon a few bouncers came and took Rishabh out through the back door to avoid the media and Karan followed them.

"Listen you...." Karan said from behind. Rishabh and the bouncers stopped and turned back and Karan gestured the bouncers to leave.

As soon as they were alone Karan went to him.

"I hope you remember the slaps and the punches that you got tonight....before misbehaving with any girl...." He dusted his hand on his shoulder with attitude.

"Just for your information what she earns is sufficient to give her a life she wants....she doesn't need my money or anyone's money for that matter....if I pay for a date she makes sure to pay for the next...." He said looking into his eyes. "I am not saying this because I feel we need to justify anything to you but only because you had the audacity to point fingers at her even after knowing her....that blows my mind...."

Rishabh looked away from his eyes. He knew what Karan was saying was right.

"And before complaining why she never let you hold her in public learn how to make a girl comfortable in public....treat her well....take care of her....ask for her consent....and then ask yourself why she was uncomfortable with you...." He said seriously. "For all the time you made her question her self worth....this is what you deserve....for all the time you made her feel terrible about herself this is what you deserve....for all the time you took her for granted this regret is what you deserve....regret that you lost a gem of a person....regret this everyday for your entire life....and do not dare to come near her if you cannot respect her....because if you want to disrespect her you will have to face me every damn time...."

And with that he turned and went back into the pub.

He went to the couch where Teja and Vidhi were sitting but it was empty. He frowned and looked around to see them dancing on the dance floor.

Teja was dancing crazily while Vidhi was standing beside her all the time and was holding her from time to time.

He frowned seeing Nishant, Simba and another actor cheer for her. And his frown deepened when Simba pulled her cheeks.

Excuse me?only he can pull his laddoo's cheeks.

He walked till there.

"Sambhal bhai tu apne Laddoo ko...." Vidhi shouted in his ear so that he could hear her over the loud music.

"What happened?" He shouted back.

"Nishant made her drink a couple of shots of pata nahi kya and she is already...." She chuckled and he glared at Nishant who himself was pretty drunk showed Karan his tongue.

"Teja you okay?aur tujhe toh mai baad mai dekhta hoon beera...." He shouted so that they could hear him over the music.

As soon as Teja heard his voice she turned towards him.

"Sunnyyyyyyy...." She screamed in her baby voice and threw her arms around his neck.

"Sunnyyyyy my little....my chotu....my bholu...." She cuddled him and kept her head across his chest.

Vidhi laughed loudly hearing her and Karan smiled shyly.

"Sunnyyyyy thank you...." She muttered and closed her eyes and he immediately knew why she was saying that. For whatever happened sometimes back had affected her and it was because of him she could come back to being normal. "Vidhi thank you...."

Karan chuckled and looked at Vidhi who gave a loving smile and caressed Teja's hair.

"Mere Laddoo ko bhook lagi hai?" He asked as him talking to a baby.

She nodded still not moving her face away from his chest.

"Chalo then...." He took her away from the dance floor and made her sit on the couch. He gestured Vidhi to come to couch. "Stay with her....i'll come with dinner....you want to eat now?"

"No you two have i'll eat with everyone else...." She said sweetly.

"Okay but stay here with her...." He told her and she nodded.

Karan quickly went and came back with a plate of food.

"If you need any help call me...." Vidhi told him and left.

"Laddoo mooh khol baby...." He said as she kept her head on his shoulder. She opened her mouth and he fed her lovingly.

They finished their dinner.

"You want to leave?" He asked her softly and she nodded.

He held her waist tightly and said bye to everyone and went out. As the camera kept flashing them he held her close to himself with her almost burying her face into his shoulder.

He took him to the car , opened the passenger seat door and made her sit inside making sure none of the cameras captured her in any uncomfortable position and then he sat in the driver seat. He waved at the paps and drove out of the parking.

"Laddoo you wanna go home or ice cream?" He asked softly.

She looked at him like a happy kid and smiled widely and he knew the answer.