Part-33

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Sunny please...." She said with a pout.

"Tejasswi go to your vanity and have your lunch....i want to take a nap because i have half an hour break...." He said with a straight face.

"I won't have lunch....we will have it together...." She said stubbornly.

Karan didn't want to argue anymore and honestly he was hungry. He just served their lunch in two plates and gave her one plate. She pouted. Different plates? But she knew he was upset and so she didn't push his buttons anymore and started to eat.

"Ankit's sister is coming back from Australia tonight and so he wanted to buy her a jewellery....so he asked if i could go with him to help him select....my phone's battery was dead because i forgot to put it to charge last night and i forgot my charger at home....ankit had a charger in the car but the port was different so i couldn't charge....on the way back from the jewellery shop to set i was hungry so we decided to have breakfast...." She said slowly.

Karan didn't react. He kept eating nonchalantly.

"Sunny?" She held his left hand with her left hand.

"It's okay...." He muttered.

"I know you are still upset...." She moved closer to him.

"You wouldn't have?the least you could have done is inform me why you were cancelling the plan so i wouldn't get worried Tejasswi....how would you react if i had cancelled our plan without informing you about the reason and then you would have seen my picture from the same cafe where we were supposed to go and then you saw me come on set with another girl....be honest....how would you react....let me tell you....you would have reacted much worse....remember how you reacted when you thought i had gone out with sanjana?" He said seriously. "And that's not the point....if you think this is what i am to you then it's okay....i will keep this in mind and never expect anything more than a small text cancelling things...."

"Sunny he needed help...." She said helplessly.

"Help to select a jewellery?i am a guy and i know all these are excuses that guys give and you are not that naive....you think a guy cannot select a freaking earring or a pendant or a bangle for his sister?there are saleswomen who help in the jewellery store....he is interested in you and wanted to spend time with you that's it....and you know it....don't you?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"That's not true Sunny...." She said immediately.

"Really....okay tell me if that guy had to buy a gift and surprise his girlfriend what would he do?he would select it himself right?or will he take his girlfriend along with him and spoil the surprise just because he cannot pick a design?does that make sense?it doesn't....everybody can buy things on their own....you do not call and take a friend to the store in the morning of a weekday just like that...." He chuckled sarcastically. "Tell me honestly did you never feel that he has something for you?"

"But i don't have anything...." She said immediately.

"Does he?according to you?didn't he ever make excuse to spend time with you like he did today or was it the first time?" He asked.

"I really thought he does it in a friendly way...." She said slowly.

"So he did right?i told you....as a guy we know what guys do okay?and honestly speaking i am fine with it if you would have just told me that you were going with him...." He got up and washed his hand.

"Sunny finish your lunch...." She said immediately.

"I am full...." He said casually.

"I am sorry...." She got up and made her look at him.

"Finish your lunch first Tejasswi....do not test my patience...." He said seriously and she sat down and finished the plate. It was better if she listened to him because he was already upset. She had no idea this would aggravate so much.

"Sunny...." She said in her baby voice.

"It's okay....i know i am not a fun person and i told you before also that i know you wouldn't like to hang out with me....i am not your type....the kind of person you would like to go out and hang out you know...." He said and opened the door of the vanity.

"You are taking this in another tangent Sunny....please calm down....i know i should have informed you in the first message only...." She got up quickly.

"It's okay...." He muttered and went out.

She closed her eyes and sighed. He was possesive. Even she was. And this time he was angry on another level.

She arranged the lunch box into the bag and went on floor.

They had a few group scenes to shoot and it took them a couple of hours because the more the number of people in a scene the more is the laughter and retakes.

Karan , Teja , Simba and Vidhi had a night shoot as well. They had a break of 6 hours from 6 in the evening to 12 at night.

Teja went to where Karan was sitting.

"Karan bhai chal rahe nuh bowling karne?" Simba asked him.

"Obviously....bowling dinner and then back here....let's go?" He said happily.

Teja's face fell. They had decided to go for bowling alone. When she had told that they would take Simba and Vidhi , Karan was upset. She loved how he wanted to spend time with her alone. Have fun with her alone. And here he changed the plan.

"Who all are coming?" Simba asked.

"I know about Me you Rahul Sandeep Om Nishant vineet and Subhash...." He named a few costars and crew members who were close to them and also Om and Nishant. "Nishant will meet us there directly...."

"Excuse me what about us?" Vidhi asked rolling her eyes. "No girls?"

"You guys can join us if you want...." He said with a smile.

"Teja?we are going right?" Vidhi asked her.

From the girls sanjana and their creative director said yes immediately.

"Teja?" Vidhi shook her a little as she was zoned out.

Karan looked at her.

"Are you coming?" Karan asked her.

She nodded.

"Cool then....let's change and meet in the parking in fifteen minutes?" He got up and walked to his vanity.

Teja gulped the lump in her throat. How badly she wanted the evening for themselves which was far from happening now.