Part-35

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Bring sunny back....i don't know where the hell is he lost but i want him back...." She said as her tears fell down her cheeks.

Karan looked away.

"You promised Karan...." She said immediately and started to sob.

"Oyee....o bholu...." He went to her immediately. "Why are you crying?shhh....stop crying...." He cupped her cheeks and she buried her face into his chest.

"I am sorry....so sorry....i didn't mean to hurt you....i know what i did was so wrong and unjustified....i reacted the same way when i had a misunderstanding about Sanjana and Vidhi....i said terrible things to you then....i am so sorry...." She clutched his T-shirt and cried. "I hate to cry....but please don't do this....it's hurting me...."

"Shhh...." He kissed her hair. "Stop crying....it's okay....and i am sorry too laddoo...." He patted her head softly.

"It's not okay....i know you are hurt...." She looked up from his chest.

"Stop crying...." He wiped her cheeks. "Yes i was hurt and i won't deny that....but it's okay laddoo...." He said with a smile.

She shook her head.

"I realised later that you were right....jewellery thing must have been an excuse....i should not have encouraged him at all....i am so stupid...." She said seriously.

"You are not....you are smart and intelligent and strong....you just don't want to hurt anyone...." He said softly and kissed her forehead and moved back. He brought a tissue box from the table and wiped her face properly.

"Laddoo kahi ki...." He chuckled.

"Shut up...." She frowned.

"I told you right that i am very possessive about my people....if they prioritise anyone else over me i feel terrible...." He said looking into her eyes and rubbed her cheek with the pad of her thumb.

"Nobody for me comes above you Karan...." She said running her fingers through his hair.

"Hmm...." He hummed huskily and stared at her lips intently.

She gulped at the intensity and how the air changed suddenly. She pulled his hair softly making him take a sharp breath. She clutched his T-shirt near his chest with her other hand.

Karan snaked his left hand around her waist and pulled her closer as his right thumb caressed her lips.

She parted her lips and closed her eyes while arching her head back.

He cupped her cheek and straightened her face.

"Teja look at me...." He said huskily.

She didn't open her eyes. Her breathing was getting heavier with every passing second.

"Teja look at me...." He repeated with more intensity in his voice.

She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.

"Can i?" He gulped.

She nodded and clutched his T-shirt more.

He kept one hand against her cheek and another against her neck and kissed her softly.

She responded back to the kiss with equal passion and rhythm.

She kept pulling his hair from time to time getting completely engrossed in the moment as he pulled her face closer to his.