Part-37

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"We should have taken proper woollens in the hand bag...." Omi said rubbing his palm as he saw Karan opening the Panda jacket and making her wear it again.

"Yeah it is super chilly shit man...." Karan wore his jacket and pulled Teja into his arms. She was almost shivering.

Karan quickly took out his phone and called their production manager.

"Pritam let's stop to grab dinner?i want to take a break....we have to take out woollens from out bags...."

"Yeah sure anyway it is 11 almost...."

They disconnected the call and stopped at a nearby dhaba.

Karan opened the door of the car and closed it immediately as the cold hit him. Omi checked the temperature.

"11 degree....And it's windy also....temperature will drop as altitude will increase...." Omi looked back at Karan.

"Laddoo our bags are on the top of the car....you tell me where do you have your thermal jacket?i will ask them to take the bag down...." He said rubbing his palm.

"Get one for you from your bag and one for me...." She pouted making him smile. "Om?take your jacket out you will catch cold...." She said strictly.

Karan got down and shivered. The driver helped him take his luggage down and he took out a couple of thermal jackets. He quickly went onto Teja's side of the car and opened the door.

"Shit it's cold...." She said inhaling a deep breath and he quickly made her wear the jacket and closed the door. He wore his jacket and gestured her to keep sitting inside.

He went to the dhaba and ordered aloo ka parantha for themselves and waited on the bench with the others. The girls were all waiting in the car while the guys sat outside. As the food was served he quickly went back to the car and kept the plate on the seat beside her

"You sit here and eat....no need to come out....let me know if you need anything...." He said softly.

"Sunny eat with me nuh...." She said without taking her hands out from the pocket of her jacket.

He chuckled seeing her.

"Okay wait...." He quickly ran back and came back with his plate of parantha. He sat inside and started to feed him. He knew she was feeling so cold that she refused to take her hands out of the pocket even for eating.

He gave her alternate bites and had alternate bites himself.

"I am full...." She said shaking her head as he was about to feed him the last bite.

"Take it....you will get a handsome husband...." He said cutely.

She rolled her eyes but anyway had the bite.

Karan went back to the dhaba with the plates and came back and sat inside.

"You know beera is also coming tomorrow?" He asked making her lay her head along his chest.

"Hmm he told me but why though?" She asked curiously.

"You didn't ask him?" He frowned.

"Nope....i didn't think that much actually....you were ignoring me and i was more worried about that....now that i am thinking why?" She frowned.

"There are some sequences of Vidhi and Simba i guess which is you can say partial dance....he will choreograph the entire sequence....i am not too sure...." He said casually.

"Oh yeah even Vidhi has a solo in one of the temples...." She said remembering how Vidhi has shared it with her.

"Hmm...." He kissed her hair and made her sit with her legs on his lap. "You can take a nap.... We will take 4-5 hours more...."

She yawned like a kid and closed her eyes. He caressed her hair from time to time as they drove through the hilly roads and she slept in his chest. He didn't know what he had done to deserve this peace.

By the time they reached Manali it was 4 o'clock in the morning. Karan had also drifted off to sleep with his head leaned back on the seat.

"Karan bhai Teja bhai...." Omi looked back and called them as they reached their resort.

The driver looked at Omi scared. Why was he calling a girl bhai?was he driving with a crazy person sitting beside him for so long?that was dangerous.

Omi gestured and asked the driver what happened to which he shook his head quickly and got down to take the luggages down.

"Karan bhai...." He called him loudly and Karan looked at him startled.

"We have reached...." He said and got down.

Karan took a couple of seconds to register that they had reached the resort where they would be staying.

"Laddoo...." He patted her cheeks softly. "Get up...."

Teja opened her eyes and stretched.

"Wowww...." She quickly looked around. The mountains looked black standing against the night sky. Sleep was gone from her eyes.

Karan chuckled seeing her and got down. He stretched and looked around and then opened the door for her.

They checked in quickly and went to the 2nd floor. The rooms of all the actors were there in the 2nd floor.

Karan held both their hand luggages and went to Teja's room first. They swiped the keys and went in. Karan put the key card into the electricity socket for the power to come and kept her bag on the coffee table.

"Freshen up and sleep okay?09 for reception....10 for laundry and housekeeping....11 for the restaurant....remember 11 baaki tereko fadhak nahi padhega...." He chuckled.

She smiled at him. How attentive and caring he was for her.

"I am just a couple of rooms away....204....if you need anything come okay?" He kissed her forehead and she nodded.

"You also freshen up and rest...." She said caressing his cheeks. "You have got dark circles....you need sleep babe...." She tiptoed to increase her height and kissed his cheeks.

He smiled widely and went to his room which was a couple of room away from hers.

Teja opened the sliding glass window knowing that she will feel chilly with the wind. It was around 4 degrees her weather app was showing. She quickly left a message for her parents and said she will call in the morning and stood by the window taking in the view. Good that Karan had left , she thought like a naughty kid. He would have not let her open the window in such windy chilly night. She mentally made a note to order ice cream for breakfast. Ice cream in chilly weather hits different. She might just have to hide it from Karan , she smirked.