Prologue

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Tejasswi hurried into the office. She was just five minutes late and it was a big deal for her. She cannot be late while meeting the producer of her new show. And not when the producer was one of the best of her times.

"May I come in ma'am...." She knocked the door and opened it a little bit.

"Sure Tejasswi....come on in...." She said with a soft smile.

Teja smiled at her warmth and went inside , settling on the chair across the table.

"We are going to talk about the promo shoot....let him come...." Teja heard her say.

On seeing Teja's blank look she elaborated herself.

"Him as in Karan....the male lead opposite you...."

Teja checked the time. The meeting was supposed to be starting at 11 in the morning and it was 11:15. Very punctual hero she must say.

"Sorry ma'am....may I come in...." Teja looked behind to see him stand at the door. "I am a little late....sorry...." He said with a pout.

"Come Karan...." she chuckled and he went in and gave their producer a hug.

A little late?he is 17 minutes late. The equator of the earth moves at the speed of 460 metres per second. In 17 minutes it must have moved a few hundred kilometres. She was mentally calculating when she found both Karan and their producer stare at her as if she was an alien.

"You okay Tejasswi?" She asked her finding her zoned out.

"Yeah....yeah...." She gave a small uncomfortable smile.

"Hi....Karan....Karan Kundrra...." He forwarded his hand to her.

"Tejasswi Prakash...." She accepted a brief hand shake before pulling her hand back.

He settled on the chair next to her and put his leg up keeping it on his thigh. His shoes facing her.

Mannerless brat. She muttered to herself and looked ahead at their producer.

"Did you say something?" He frowned at her.

"No...." She said without looking at him.

Weird girl. Very weird girl.

NOTE: A concept I had since sometime in my head. Not sure how it would turn out though. Hope you guys give your feedback.