Part-57

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan drove to navi mumbai and drove till they were about to enter the mumbai pune expressway. The road was fairly secluded at night and he parked the car at a dhaba and got down.

"Are we going to lonavala?" She clapped her hands as he picked her up and made her sit on the bonet.

"No baby we are here to have ice cream without anyone disturbing us...." He kissed her forehead.

"Why can't we go to lonavala?" She asked frowning.

"We can but we need to plan for that baby....we have shoot and uncle aunty doesn't know so not today...." He pulled her cheeks lightly making her pout.

"Then when?" She frowned more.

"You want to go to lonavala?" He asked her softly.

"Not necessarily....anywhere....with you...." She said happily and he smiled softly.

"Okay i promise we will go somewhere alone okay?" He said kissing her hair.

"Okay...." She said like a kid and he gestured and called a guy who was selling ice cream in a stall.

"What do you want to have?" He asked looking at her.

"Umm....coconut flavored one....and also butter scotch...." She licked her lips.

He bought the ice creams for her and got one tea for himself and sat on the bonet with his legs folded. He opened his jacket and kept it on her lap so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

"Can i ask you something?" She asked while having the ice cream without looking at him.

"You don't need permission for that laddoo...." He chuckled at her.

"You will never leave me right?" She asked almost in whisper.

Karan immediately looked at her.

"Why would you ask that?" He asked slowly.

"Just....say nuh...." She blinked a few times and looked at him. She was trying to keep her tears away.

"Never...." He said softly and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Promise?" She asked slowly.

"Promise...." He said looking into her eyes.

"We will have a life together?" She asked him.

He nodded and moved a bit closer to her.

"Why are you asking all this?is it because of?" He stopped not wanting to take his name in front of her.

"No....it's just that i am so bad with words....i never express myself....rather you can say i cannot express myself....and you always take care of me....you never give me a chance to take care of you....so i don't know if you feel it enough from my side...." She said gulping.

"I know you love me baby...." He said kissing her forehead.

"It is not only love....what we feel for each other is much deeper....i feel the same....i just don't know how to say it...." She had tears running down her cheeks.

He immediately wiped her tears away.

"Look at the sky and tell me what do you see first?" She said with a soft smile.

He looked up immediately.

"The moon...." He frowned and looked back at her.

"You know why?because that's a full moon....when she is there in the sky you only see her....she is that glorious....you skip the stars and the first thing you notice is her...." She said softly. "You are my full moon night...." She said caressing his cheeks.

He took in a sharp breath. For the first time the intensity in her eyes was too much for him.

"I don't love you....i am in love with you...." She said softly. "You talk about soulmates right?" She asked softly.

He could just nod. His heart was too heavy to speak anything.

"I feel the same....when you touch me i feel i know this touch....it is scary and i know it may sound stupid also....if i say this to anyone they will probably laugh at me....you can too...." She chuckled. "But i swear i feel i know your touch....your stare....it touches some corner of me which i never knew existed....every time you look at me like that i can feel it in my chest....and the feeling is almost physical....i can feel something so weird in my chest i cannot explain....sometimes when you are sleeping i just stare at you....i feel subconsciously i was just waiting for you to come to my life....for years....since ages....that all the pain the we both faced throughout our life till date was meant to be healed by each other....i feel the pain that we felt in our life till we met each other is only because of staying away from each other....the pain of not meeting each other....universe was subconsciously making us feel that....because we are soulmates and we had to meet...."

Karan pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly. He felt his cheeks getting wet.

"Don't leave me ever....please...." She whispered into his chest.

"Never...." He tightened his grip around her. "I love you too much to let you go...." He said with his half cracked voice.

They sat like there in silence soaking into each other.

"Mumma papa doesn't know i will be late...." She whispered.

"They know....i told aunty when i went to pick you up...." He chuckled softly and she hit him playfully.

"So you knew you will end up manaoing me?"

He nodded softly.

"Now let's go home...." He jumped off the bonnet and picked her up in his arms and made her sit inside. He put on the seat belt and sat in the driver seat and started to drive.

"You can put your legs up on the dashboard...." He said while concentrating on the road.

"What?" She asked in shock. "Your leather dashboard?"

"Yeah...." He rolled his eyes.

"Why so?" She frowned but stretched her legs up on the dashboard.

"For the girl who is meant to stay...." He smiled softly.