Part-58

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan parked the car under his building and opened his seat belt. He unbuckled her seat belt as well and got down. Opening the door , he picked her up and locked the car and went upstairs.

In the car she was awake but as he carried her to his place she had dozed off. Karan rang the bell by his shoulder and Omi opened the door and chuckled seeing them.

"Kya hua so gayi?" Omi asked as he went inside.

"Haan pee liya...." He chuckled and kept her on the couch. "Thanks bhai for sorting things out...." He hugged Omi who had stayed back to handle an issue regarding on of his endorsements.

"Koi na....mai nikalta hoon...." Omi smiled and left.

Karan locked the door and opened his shoes and then opened her heels. He then picked her up again and took her in the room and made her lay down.

"Laddoo kahi ki...." He chuckled seeing her sleeping face and covered her with the blanket and adjusted the temperature of the AC.

He took his towel and went to the washroom , took a quick shower and by the time he had come out she was sleeping diagonally on the bed , with no place for him. He shook his head hopelessly and went outside.

He replied to a few christmas messages , some from friends and some from family. He went to his work station in the lounge and sat on the white couch and switched on his laptop. He scrolled through netflix and started to watch a series.

A couple of hours passed and it was 4 o'clock in the morning when he saw her coming out of the room.

"What happened?had a bad dream?" He asked and shut the laptop.

"What were you watching?" She frowned immediately.

He shook his head. A question in return to a question. She always did that. Certain things never change.

"Nothing Laddoo...." He said chuckling.

"Then why did you shut the laptop when i came out?" She raised her brows.

"I was watching a series...." He opened the laptop screen and showed it to her.

"Good....does it have steamy scenes?" She asked frowning.

"What is this question answer round going on?" He got up and went to her. "Why did you wake up?"

"Oh shit Sunny are you sitting here because I was sleeping diagonally?" She asked getting hyper as soon as the realisation struck her.

"Lallu...." He chuckled. "I could have easily picked you up and moved you....also there is the guest room....i was not sleepy...."

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Now tell me did you have a bad dream?" He asked softly.

She shook her head.

"Got my periods...." She said with a pout.

"You need something?should i get napkins from the store?" He asked getting concerned.

"No i had it in my clutch...." She kissed his cheeks.

"Keep one set of everything that you need here also...." He said softly. "Clothes makeup your skin treatment...."

"Skin care...." She corrected immediately.

"Same thing...." He rolled his eyes.

"No it is not...." She sat on the couch and hugged her knees.

"What happened baby?" He asked frowning.

"I am having stomach cramps...." She said with tears.

"Hot water bag and drinking hot things will help...." He said immediately and sat beside her.

"How do you know?" She asked frowning.

"Do you realise how many relationships i had?" He said in a teasing voice.

She took a cushion and hit him and he laughed.

"Arrey i had friends girlfriends sisters....obviously i would know...." He got up and went to the kitchen.

He came back with a hot water bag and a cup of hot chocolate.

He kept it on her stomach and gave her the mug.

"Won't you have?" She asked like a kid.

"Do i like hot chocolate?" He asked rolling his eyes.

She shook her head like a kid.

"I thought you were going to tease me...." She said slowly.

"About?" He frowned and made her keep her head on his shoulder.

"Whatever i said after the party...." She said slowly.

"Why would i?you made me feel so special...." He kissed her hair softly.

"But i don't say such stuffs nuh?it's cheesy may be....i thought you will tease me...." She said looking at him.

"Why would i teja?you spoke your heart out which you rarely do....not that i am complaining but i would love it if you convey sometimes...." He said softly.

"You would?" She asked softly.

"Obviously...." He cupped her cheek and kissed her cheeks and sucked there. "Laddoo kahi ki...."

"Aeeeee...." She frowned and gave a pout. "But that is not how i am....the funny chirpy girl...."

"You don't have to only be the funny chirpy girl in front of me....you be everything with me....the strong girl....the vulnerable girl....the sarcastic girl....the funny girl....the jumpy kid....the i don't take bullshit from anyone girl....the i can break your teeth if you mess with me girl...." He chuckled softly. "I love all your side...."

"I love all your side as well Sunny...." She said sipping the hot chocolate. "Your angry side....your possessive side....your caring side and you know what i side of yours i love the most?"

He raised his brows.

"The side of yours which respects ny parents....i was attracted to you and liked you obviously but the day you took me out for dinner remember?you came and asked for permission from papa?i fell for you...." She said softly.

He smiled softly and kissed her palm.

"And i know all your lies...." She said smirking.

"What lies?" He frowned.

"Coffee donut toh obviously but also that your cook didn't come so that you can have lunch with me...." She said with a teasing smile.

"Shaani...." He muttered frowning.

"You are yet to talk to my brother though...." She chuckled.

"Does he like me?" He asked looking at her.

She shrugged.

"Shit...." He muttered.