Part-24

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Omi came inside with the cake, food and drinks. Teja went to the lounge with an irritated face.

"What happened Teja bhai?" He asked frowning.

"This guy didn't even let me change....i said i will come from home....how stupid will i look....everyone will come dressed...." She said making a face.

"Why would you do that to her?" Om looked at Karan who glared back at him. Omi struggled to control his giggle.

"Relax Laddoo nobody will think you are stupid....they will call me stupid as well....i won't change happy?i will keep wearing this...." He said pointing at his T-shirt and jeans and Teja smiled happily.

"Fir thik hai...." She shrugged and sat on the couch.

"Basically you don't have an issue with you looking bad....you have an issue with me looking good...." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever logic suits you...." She said casually.

"Aap ko single hi rehena hai?nahi nuh?toh yeh sab bolna bandh kijiye...." Om said in his ear and Karan glared at him again.

"Aren't we decorating the house?" Teja asked omi in his ear and Karan frowned looking at her. What secret are they discussing.

"He doesn't like balloons and all...." Omi said casually.

"He is a sadu....can we do it?" She asked like a kid. "Can you arrange for the items....i promise we won't add tapes and spoil the wall...."

"He won't allow....he thinks all those are for kids...." Omi said getting nervous. Karan will surely beat him up now. Why was he the one to get screwed all the time.

"We will lock him in his room...." She said in a naughty tone. At that moment Omi wanted to run. He won't be in one single piece if he locked Karan up in his room. And he knew Karan won't say anything to Teja. "Is there a store nearby?"

Omi nodded. "Downstairs...."

"Great....you bring the things....i will lock him up...." She said clapping. All this while they were whispering making Karan go angry. What were they talking. He knew all the plans of his birthday. His friends are coming. They got a cake. What else?

Omi got up nervously.

"I will just come...." Omi said with a frown and went out.

"Kundri go to your room and stay there till we call you...." She said strictly.

"Excuse me?" He frowned at her.

"Jaa nuh yaar....mere liye itna nahi karega?" She asked like a kid.

Great. Emotional blackmail. He got up sulking like a kid and went to his room. He knew she was planning something. Why can't she do it in front of him?well that is not how surprises work Kundrra.

As soon as he went into his room she locked the door from outside.

"I have locked the door....if you need anything shout okay?"

Karan sighed and sat on his bed. He should have known the only right way to deal with Teja was to listen to her. There was clearly no other way.

Karan checked the time. It was 11:54 and he could hear his friends from outside. He just hoped they call him outside and not finish the cake and food by themselves.

"Karan...." As he was preoccupied with his thoughts a few of his friends came inside.

"Yaad aa gaya mai?" He raised his brows.