Part-39

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

The day went by in a jiffy and in the after Vidhi and Simba had a small scene in a nearby location , so the entire team had gone there just for fun. All Teja did was jump around like a kid with Vidhi and Nishant whereas Karan sat with a few crew mates and chuckled at her.

They came back in the evening and freshened up before deciding to meet at their DOP's room to chill.

Teja went to his room and rang the bell. One of their costars opened the door and she entered the room to find it almost full. Everyone was there and she was late.

Karan was on the bed under the blanket. He immediately smiled like a kid at her and gestured her to sit beside him. By the time she would go their creative head Priyanka had pulled her and made her sit beside her on the couch. She was squished between Nishant and Priyanka. She pouted at Karan and he blinked his eyes gesturing that it was okay. She put her knees up and hugged her knees and sat like a little baby in the small space between the two.

They had their whisky and enjoyed themselves before going down to the restaurant and having their dinner. During dinner also Teja was sitting with Priyanka and Nishant. After dinner they wished each other good night and went to their floor. Teja walked behind Karan.

Karan swiped the card to his room and they entered.

"We will hardly get time here i feel...." Teja sighed and sat on the bed. He didn't say anything.

"Karan?" She frowned after getting his silence.

"Hmm?" He had a sip of water and pulled away the curtains of the window. It was a full moon night and the moon looked breath taking from behind the mountains.

"I said something...." She slowly.

You could have easily come and sat beside me. You chose not to get up from there. You could have easily chosen to have fun with me during the shoot in the evening but you chose more fun people. He wanted to say. But he didn't want to hurt her now.

"When the team has so many people it gets difficult to get time with each other...." He said smiling at her and looked at the moon again.

"It's so pretty nuh?" She said softly looking at where he was looking. He nodded a little.

"Aren't you sleepy?" She asked softly. He was unusually quiet. It bothered her.

"Hmm....i will come from the washroom and go to sleep...." He said and went to the washroom. He came out and laid down on the bed and covered himself with the blanket.

"Can i stay here for sometime?" She asked looking at him.

"Ofcourse Sweety....why would you ask that?come...." He chuckled and gestured her to come under the blanket.

She smiled happily and went under the blanket and kept her head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder from under her body.

"Is something bothering you babe?" She asked him softly.

He shook his head.

"You are very quiet...." She said kissing his chest.

"You are overthinking...." He chuckled and kissed her hair.

"Are you sure?" She raised and tilted her head up a little to look at his face. He nodded. She knew that he was lying.

She cupped his cheek and kissed him softly. He smiled while kissing her back and caressed her back. As she broke the kiss , he made her lay down on his chest again.

"Aren't you sleepy?" He asked.

"You wanna sleep?" She asked slowly. He was not sleepy and she knew it. Whenever he was sleepy his eyes drooped and he yawned.

"Hmm....sleepy...." He lied and she knew it.

"You want me to go?" She asked softly.

"No why would i?" He frowned. "You can sleep here...." he said softly and then added after a pause. "if you are comfortable...."

"Why won't i be comfortable?" She asked immediately.

"No just mentioning....just in case...." He gave a small chuckle.

May be because I don't want to bore you. He wanted to say but kept quiet.

"Sunny what is wrong with you....please tell me babe...." She caressed his cheek lovingly.

"Nothing laddoo....acchhaa tell me something....does uncle aunty know about us?" He asked trying to divert the topic. He didn't want to talk about that.

She chuckled and nodded.

"Did you tell them?" He smiled softly.

"They figured it out themselves and asked me....i just admitted...." She said softly.

"What did they ask?" He asked caressing her hair.

"Whether we are in a relationship or not...." She cuddled him tightly.

"My mom asked me the same thing...." He chuckled.

"What did you say?" She asked immediately.

"Same....admitted...." He said with a smile.

"You said aunty wants to talk to me...." She pouted. "But we didn't talk...."

"Time zone shit....whenever me and mumma are on call you are not around....she keeps asking me though about you...." He said softly. "I will inform you when I will call her from here....you can catch up...."

"Sounds like a plan...." She said happily. "But wait....what relationship?you never asked me out...." She frowned.

"Neither will i....this is a relationship...." He rolled his eyes.

"Arrey aise kaise?" She frowned more.

"Aisa hi hoga...." He said nonchalantly and closed his eyes.

She pouted and buried her head into his chest.

"Sleep now....we have an early morning call time...." He kissed her forehead and pecked her lips.

"Sunny i still feel something is wrong....you are just not letting it out to me....you always share things with me nuh?please...." She whispered in his ear.

He closed his eyes.

I don't want to burden you Teha. With my complexities. With how I feel. It's my problem to deal with. I cannot force you to like my company always. If you are happy with someone else's company , then be it. He wanted to say but silence followed.

"Sunny?" She asked softly and kissed him lovingly. She ran her fingers through his hair and he reciprocated back with the same love.

"Nothing Sweety....you are over thinking...." He said after they broke their kiss. "Good night....sleep now...." He patted her hair softly and she closed her eyes. He was just not letting it out. She was concerned but didn't want to push him more. Hopefully he will let it out when he feels it is the right time.

He patted her hair softly and put her to sleep. But sleep was far from his eyes. He kept looking at the ceiling as the night turned darker.