Part-11

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan gave his individual shot and as soon as the take was okay , he looked around. Teja was sitting on the couch in their set and was reading her lines.

He chuckled seeing her hair. It had clips and rollers and he was quite used to see that on his costars. But on her it looked funny. She looked even more bholu.

He quickly went and sat beside on the couch and not on the other couch like the previous day.

"Hi...." He said sweetly.

"Hi...." She looked up at him and said with a smile and kept her script away.

"You don't really look like the angry bird that you are...." He said sheepishly.

She looked at him with stern eyes.

"Sorry...." He said like a kid.

"Sir your chai and coffee...." A spot boy came with two mugs.

"Coffee for ma'am...." He gestured at Teja and the spot boy gave the mug of coffee to her.

"I am just curious about one thing...." Teja asked while sipping her coffee.

"Hmm?" He looked at her.

"How do you know that I like black coffee?" She asked casually.

I had practically watched all your interviews available on youtube , he wanted to say but decided against it.

"You mentioned it to someone and i heard it....i think you were ordering for yourself...." He said sipping his tea. He was a bad liar and he didn't want to look at her while lying. He would get caught in two seconds.

Teja frowned and tried to think. When had she mention it. She really couldn't remember. May be she had. Why will he lie and how else would he know?

"Was i rude to you on phone?" She asked seriously.

"Nope....you were angry and it was justified...." He said shrugging his shoulder.

She was angry. But she didn't want him to know that. But now that he was saying that he knew she was angry , she didn't mind. He had this thing about himself. He didn't make her feel conscious. Even if she gave away things to him , he would handle it so smoothly that no awkwardness crept in.

"Fair enough...." She muttered.

Karan saw Vidhi and Simba come towards them. He quickly kept his phone on the hand rest of the couch on his side so that Vidhi doesn't sit there. He didn't want Teja to get up and go away.

"Hey...." Simba greeted them as they sat in the couch beside theirs.

"Shot done?" Karan asked them.

"No....they are rearranging the lights....will resume in five minutes...." Vidhi told him.

Karan nodded and looked at Teja through the corner of his eyes. She had taken out her phone to show something to Vidhi. Some dress from a shopping site. Good. She was atleast sitting there and not thinking of giving him and Vidhi space. The thought itself was so funny. He chuckled involuntarily.

"Why are you laughing?" Teja immediately looked at him. Shit he had laughed loudly?

"Nothing....remembered a joke my nephew told me...." He said immediately. He had purposely said nephew because had he not said nephew he was sure that she would think about another girl in her head.

"Vidhi....Simba....shot is ready...." The director called them loudly and they went away.

Karan took his phone and checked the time. It was 1:30. Perfect. Time to execute his plan.