Part-28

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan and Teja walked back to their vanity after the scene and their eventual packup. They were silent but were holding each others hands.

He walked to her vanity and opened the door for her. She went inside and turned back.

"I will meet you at the parking?" She asked with a smile and he nodded. He was about to close the door but stopped.

"What?" She frowned looking at him. He was thinking about something for quite a while now and now she was getting curious.

"Do you want to watch a movie now?" He asked looking at her.

"Where?" She asked softly.

"In the theatres?" He asked. Ideally he would have liked if the they watched the movie at his place but it was already 9:45 at night. If he asked her to come home she might think that he had other intentions which he clearly didn't have so he didn't want to take any chance.

"Cool...." She said happily.

"Okay i'll get the bookings done...." He said taking out his phone. "Which movie do you want to watch?" He asked opening the app and showed her the screen of the options they had for the night show in the nearest mall.

She told him her choice and he started to book.

"What are you doing?" She asked frowning as she saw him select all the seats of the row.

"What?" He looked up at her and frowned. He was still outside her vanity while she was inside.

"Why are you booking the entire row?" She asked confused.

"Just like that...." He said casually. He just didn't want them to be crowded and get attention from the people around them.

"Actually go with Sanjana....i am going home...." And with that she slammed the door on his face.

"Arrey...." He frowned and shook his head and went to his vanity.

Teja came out after changing and walked to the parking to see him stand leaning on his car. He was looking down at his phone while doing something.

She walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"Drop me home...." She said nonchalantly.

He rolled his eyes. Drama queen.

"We have half an hour for the show....it is at 10:55....will you have dinner after that because we won't get time now...."

"Did you get two tickets?" She ignored his questions and asked him. She hated how he wasted money. Booking an entire restaurant , booking entire rows of theatre. She wanted to hit his head.

"Haan jhansi ki raani....only two....can we go?" He sighed. He can never win when it concerned her.

She nodded and sat in the passenger seat before he could open the door for her. He chuckled and sat inside and started to drive.

They reached the mall within 15 minutes. He parked the car and they walked in. It was almost the closing time of the mall so it was fairly empty. They went to the multiplex and they took their seats.

"I know you love having nachos while watching movies but we cannot bring anything inside the screening space according to the current guidelines...." He said looking at her. She smiled softly. She had told Vidhi once that she loved nachos while watching movie and he was just sitting there beside them doing something on his phone. But he had heard. And remembered.

"It's fine....hopefully someday with nachos...." She chuckled softly.

The movie started and she kept her head on his shoulder. He smiled softly and smelled the shampoo before giving her a kiss on the top of the head.

Karan held her hand and entwined their fingers. He brought her hand close to his lips and kissed the back of her palm.

As the movie progressed got cosy. She wrapped her arms around his elbow and he would kiss her forehead from time to time. After sometime he unwrapped his hand from her grip and wrapped it around her shoulder and patted her head from time to time and played with her hair.

The movie was over and by the time they came out it was almost 1:30.

"You must be hungry right?" He asked her concerned and she shook her head. She didn't want him to get worked up because she knew the restaurants in the mall were closed or were about to get closed and they won't allow new customers.

"Don't lie I know you are....it will take 10 minutes to drive to a place to eat...." He said and increased his pace of walking.

"Can we go to a dhaba near the highway?" She asked from behind him.

He stopped and looked at her. She surprised him always. The last thing she expected was her asking him this at 1:30 at the night.

"I love dhaba....i will never say no to it...." He chuckled and held her hand as they went to the parking.

He drove out of the parking and was taken aback. Flashes of lights were on their face. There were paps and they were getting photographed.

She looked at him immediately.

"Gayi bhains paani mein....get ready for articles tomorrow...." He muttered and she kept looking at him not wanting to face the cameras directly.

They could hear them shout and question them about were they dating or not. He gave them a small smile and drove out quickly.

"Let me warn you Teja the articles won't be nice...." He said seriously. "You do not know my image....i know what is coming for you tomorrow....talk to your manager and PR immediately....you have had no public relationship....shit man....talk to your instagram team....you might have to turn the comment section off....and talk to uncle aunty immediately...." He said as he drove into the highway.

"Sunny....relax...." She turned the AC off and rolled down the window and kept her hand on the window and felt the wind.

He shook his head hopelessly. This girl had absolutely no idea what was awaiting for her and she was enjoying the wind. Little did he know that she had all the idea and was ready to face it all and how.