Part-30

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"I am sorry...." He whispered into the air.

"Sorry for?" She looked at him. "The articles?you wrote those?" She asked dramatically.

He looked at her shocked.

"You know?" He gulped.

"Yes i know....my manager forwarded as I was coming here....we need to talk...." She said seriously.

Talk about?shit. He felt blood drain from his body.

"What?sit....apna hi ghar samajh...." She said sarcastically after sitting on the couch when she saw that he was not even moving.

He went and sat beside her.

"Karan....i will ask you a few things and you have to answer clearly....and you can be honest....i promise i won't mind...." She said as he went through the articles. He closed his eyes seeing some of the bizzare headlines. Most of those were only speculations if they were dating but a couple of those were how he was a playboy and the next in line was Teja, how he was playing again. He was used to being called a play boy but he didn't want Teja's name to be dragged in this.

"Karan?" She gave him a slight shake as he was not responding.

"Hmm?yeah ask....i will be honest...." He said looking into her eyes.

"What are you worried about?you don't want this rumour happening i know that and i get that....but anyway costars get linked together....that won't be an issue....then what are you worried about?being seen with me?" She asked softly. She didn't want to scare him to get the answers.

He nodded.

"Because you don't want any news where you are linked with me?" She felt a pull in her heart. Was she that bad that he was reacting so much?

"Where you are linked with me....i am habituated with this....i anyway have articles with my name every other day accusing me of something....saying how i am a playboy....what all i have done in my past....rumoured girl friends who i never dated in real but there are articles....but you have had a clean image....do you understand it will harm your image....harm your public relation prospect...." He said immediately. "You think you being linked with me will harm me in any way?it will harm you...."

She relaxed. So it was the other way. Not what she was thinking.

"Whatever you said now leave that away for a moment....do you have any other issues?of getting spotted together or rumours?" She asked.

"Why will I?i always had relationships that i made public...." He stopped as she raised her brows. He means this is a relationship?he knew she raised her brow for that. "No no i mean i don't want to put any pressure on you....i mean i don't want to make you uncomfortable by you know...." He fumbled and she giggled.

"Skip this part of justification because tujhse na ho payega and go back to what you were saying....you made relationships public?and?" She asked with a smile.

"So I will not hide in future as well....as in....in present also....as in whenever it...." He said nervously fumbling at his words. He didn't want to scare her off by indicating whatever they had as a relationship.
"But i am concerned about you....i really don't want this to be happening to you....you will be blamed by trollers and these articles....your name in it....it pisses me off...." He pulled his hair in frustration and closed his eyes.

"Look at me...." She said seriously.

He looked at her restlessly.

"I asked all this to know if you are comfortable with this or not....going by your words you are....and i want to say that...." She stopped making him gulp.

"What?" He asked nervously.

"I am not ashamed of you....i am proud of who you are...." She said softly.

He didn't know how to react. He quickly hid his emotions and hugged her tightly.

She patted his back to make him relaxed.

"How do you think the paps reached the mall?" She asked.

"I think someone from the crew informed....remember I kissed your hair?" He said softly after breaking the hug. "It cannot be a coincidence that the paps found us on the same day....we also had dinner another day and we were not caught...."

She nodded. He made sense. Probably a rumour between the lead couple will help the show. That was the thought behind it.

"Karan?" She held his hand.

"Hmm?" He hummed looking at her softly.

"If we are asked about it what will we say?" She asked softly.

"I am cool with any answer....you give whatever you feel is correct for the question....i won't mind...." He said kissing her forehead. "You?"

"Same....whatever will suit the situation...." She said and ruffled his hair.

"Yaar baal mat kharab kar...." He frowned. "Did you ask your manager to handle this?"

"I am enough to handle this...." She chuckled.

He looked at her and frowned.

"What will you do?i have to call Omi...." He said and was about to dial him.

"I think i can handle it on behalf of omi and my manager...." She said giggling and he looked at her narrowing his eyes.

"What will you do?" He asked suspiciously and then looked back at his phone as a message came.

She quickly took her phone and turned on the selfie camera and started recording themselves. He was behind her and was looking at his phone.

"What are you doing?" She asked giggling. He didn't look up so he had no idea that she was recording.

"Checking some messages....why?" He said casually.

"What?how sad man....you should spare sometime to check the trolls....and a few...." Before she could complete he looked up confused to see her recording an instagram story.

"Oye Jhansi Ki Raani chup hojaa...." He said laughing.

"Arrey it's fun apparently....you will get to know a lot of things about yourself which even you don't know....about how you are 'playing' cricket tennis etc....according to some very 'reliable' sources...." She said stressing on playing and reliable.

He threw his head back and laughed.

"Yaar omi rok ise...." He said with a shy smile.

She chuckled and stopped recording and put the story up tagging him and Omi as Karan had taken Omi's name.

She laughed at his expression and got up to get a bottle of water from the dining table. He caught her hand and pulled her making her sit on his lap and kissed her shoulder over her top.

"Sacchhi jhansi ki raani hai yaar tu....thanks...." He said while hugging her from behind tightly.

His phone started to ring.

"Omi...." He chuckled and picked up the call. "Haan bol...."

"Kya ladki hai yeh Teja bhai....tod diya sab ko...." He said in shock to which Karan giggled.

"If someone says something to me....tod degi yeh...." He said softly while looking at her and she smiled widely and ruffled his hair.