Part-27

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja laid down on the sand with her head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her hair softly.

"We have to leave this place nuh?" He asked softly.

She shook her head.

"Huh?"he frowned immediately.

"We can stay here as long as we want...." She said softly and raised her face a bit to see his face.

He smiled contently and looked at the sky.

"Do you like star gazing?" She asked looking above.

He looked at her face and chuckled.

"Only if the star looks like a laddoo...." He chuckled and she slapped his chest.

"Ouuuu...." He yelped and then pulled her head closer to his chest.

"While going back we will take a cab....parvez will come and pick your car in the morning....i have spoken with them...." She whispered and closed her eyes snuggling closer to him. His perfume hit her nose again.
The perfume which had always made her lose her senses.

*****

Karan came on floor the next day and frowned immediately. He knew nishant would be there on set since he had to choreograph a dance for Vidhi and Simba but he didn't like his view.

Teja was laughing and from a distance it seemed like Nishant had cracked a joke. From their conversation the previous night , Karan had come to know that Teja and Nishant had bonded in his birthday. How can she make him her friend so easily while he himself had to work so hard and wait so long. His frown deepened at the thought. So she only had her walls with him?not cool.

He went towards them and Nishant immediately got up and gave him a hug. He smiled widely and hugged him back and sat on the hand rest of the couch beside Teja.

"Baabs what about the other video?forward it...." Teja said checking her phone.

"Sending right away Baabs...." Nishant sat down and unlocked his phone.

Karan frowned. He didn't like it one bit. Baabs?really?simbuda and baabs on the first or second meet and Kundri after so long?

He bend down a little and kissed her hair making her look at him immediately. He made sure everyone sitting there saw the kiss. Simba Nishant Vidhi and a few of the other actors and crew members.

Teja blushed a little and controlled her expressions immediately. This guy was too much. He was territorial and how. He had told her before that he was possessive but to this extent that he made sure to point out to everyone that she was not in their league anymore.

The thought made her chuckle silently.

"What?" He frowned looking at her. She shook her head and kept her head rested across his waist. He was sitting on the hand rest and thus was higher than her height so her head reached till his waist. He wrapped his arm around his shoulder and rubbed her upper arm.

Everyone smiled looking at them and exchanged teasing looks amongst each other.

They shot a group scene and after that Nishant got busy choreographing for Simba and Vidhi.

"Lunch?" He asked looking at her.

"Haan i am really hungry...." She said rubbing her stomach. "Chalein?"

He chuckled and went to her vanity after picking his lunch from his vanity.

Teja served for themselves in a single plate and they started to eat.

"Karan?" She looked at him.

"Hmm?" He said not looking at her. He was concentrating on the food.

"I like you...." She said softly.

He immediately looked at her.

"What?" He whispered.

He knew that she liked him back but she rarely expressed herself. He was taken aback as she said that.

"What what?chup chap eat...." She rolled her eyes and he frowned.

"Why would you say that?i mean?suddenly?like you?" He asked softly.

She looked at him and glared.

"What else do you want me to say?" She asked narrowing her eyes and he shook his head.

"Was just taking a chance....who knows i might get lucky...." He said with a smirk.

"Zyaada bol mat samjha nuh?" She said trying to hide her shy smile.

"Zyaada lamba ho gaya nuh?" He asked like a small kid and she blushed softly.

They quickly finished their lunch and went back on the floor as the spot boy handed them the script of their next scene. They sat beside each other and started to read it. It was an intimate scene and Teja immediately looked at Karan.

"What?" He frowned when he noticed her look at him. She shook her head.

"If you feel uncomfortable at any point while the shoot is on just let me know....even a small gesture will do....okay?" He said softly and she nodded. How easily he got her. And he didn't even tease her. 

They learnt their lines and were ready for the scene.

As soon as the director said action he had to turn her and pin her against the wall with her face facing the wall and they would take a close up of him caressing her back with his knuckles. She was wearing a deep back kurta. As soon as he did it , he could feel her shiver a bit and saw that she was having goosebumps. He caressed her arms from behind as a part of the scene and again a close up was being taken.

"Karan turn her around...." The director instructed him and he turned her around.

"Hands on waist....take a close up...." He kept her hand on her waist over the kurta.

"Move closer to her ears and dialogue...." The director instructed again.

He moved closer to her ear and whispered huskily as a part of his dialogue.

"Do you feel something?"

"Teju nod a little...." The director instructed and she followed the instruction.

"Karan into her neck...." The director said looking at the monitor.

He buried his face into her neck but didn't kiss her there. The scene had no closeup of the neck kiss so there was no instruction for the kiss. He could have done it though but he didn't. He won't do that to any other costar and so he won't do that to her also. That would be taking advantage of the situation.

"Teja hand in his hair and give it a pull...." She heard the director's instruction and she did the same.

He inhaled a sharp breath and she had heard the sound of his breath. That was not in the script. They both had their heart thudding in their chests and they could easily hear it.

"Cut....great shot guys...." The director said loudly and Karan moved back immediately.

"You okay?" He asked softly looking at her. She nodded and gulped a little.

"You were not uncomfortable nuh?" He asked tilting his head to get a better look of her face. He wanted to read all her expressions.

She shook her head.

"Guys we will repeat the scene and take the shot from other angles...." The director told them and they both looked at him and nodded.

As the crew went busy to set the camera and shift the lights , he gave her a bottle of water. She took a sip of water and gave it to him and he took a sip from the bottle. All the while his eyes didn't leave her face. And she knew he was looking at her all the time. The intensity of his stare didn't let the blush from her cheeks go away.