Part-52

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan couldn't sleep even one bit at night. Throughout the day he had paced in his living room and checked his phone. There was no messages or calls for him. They had a Christmas party to attend in the evening which was thrown by their producer. He sat on the couch and closed his eyes in frustration. He had goofed up big time and he knew it.

Teja had spent the entire day on bed. She had skipped breakfast but her mother had forced her to have lunch.

Now it was around 6:30 and she thought of curling her hair and doing her makeup for the party. She did everything and wore a red sequined dress that her stylist had sent. It was a little loose near the waist but she didn't care even one bit.

Around 8 o'clock she was ready and she called her driver.

"Dada where are you?" She asked while buckling the strap of her heels.

"But badi madam said i don't have to come...." He replied in confusion.

"Huh?mumma asked you not to come?" To say that Teja was shocked would be an understatement.

"Haan ji...." He said nervously.

"Acchhaa thik hai.....aap rest karo...." She said politely and disconnected the call.

She went downstairs to find her mother watching TV in the lounge.

"Mumma you asked dada to not come?how will i go to the party?" She rolled her eyes.

"Karan will pick you...." She replied non chalantly.

"So he asked you to do this?" She raised her brows and her mother nodded casually.

"Do you know what he has done?he has broken up with me...." She said seriously. "And you are listening to him?"

"He has not....gusse mein bola beta...." Her mom said lovingly.

"Gusse mein breakup kar liya and you are defending him?unbelievable....what jadu he has done on you?" She asked in irritation.

"Andar se toh bohut khush hogi ki i am supporting him...." Her mother raised her brows.

Caught yaa.

"Go now....he is standing outside for quite sometime now.... I asked him to sit inside but tere dar se aaya nahi shayad...."

"Whatever...." She rolled her eyes and walked out to see him leaning on the door of the car and running his fingers through his hair while looking at the phone. Probably the camera was on and he was fixing his hair.

Self obsessed jerk.

"What do you think you are doing?" She walked over to him and he quickly kept his phone in his pocket.

"What?" He frowned.

"Why did you ask mumma to ask dada not to come?" She snapped at him.

"Let him spend some time with his wife...." He said sweetly.

Parvez looked at him frowning. What was his fault?

"And parvez?" She asked.

Parvez smiled widely. Madam was a sweetheart.

Suddenly Karan felt guilty.

"Parvez you go home...." He said immediately.

"No sir...." He said immediately.

"No no i insist....you spend time with bhabi....today madam will drive me to the party...." He said shrugging.

"Excuse me?" She widened her eyes. The audacity of this guy. She loved to drive but why will she drive her ex boyfriend to the party?

"What?i am gonna get sloshed tonight so i cannot drive....so you better not touch alcohol and take care of me and drive me home...." He said casually.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai?" She asked in irritation.

"Parvez....go home....merry christmas...." He said happily.

Parvez looked at Teja. Karan chuckled silently when he did that. His team asked approval from her before doing something. Khandaan in the making.

Teja slightly nodded and he left in a cab.

"So Ms. Sexy driver can we go?or you wanna drive me?i mean ride me?" He winked.

She looked at him angrily and snatched the keys from his hand which parvez had given him and sat inside. He chuckled and sat beside him and she started to drive.

"Donut or some other nut?" He asked controlling his laughter.

She sighed heavily controlling her anger.

"I meant almond....you have a dirty mind sweety...." He leaned over to the back seat and took a packet. He opened a box of donuts and took one out.

"Donut?" He kept in in front of her and she quickly took a bite.

They reached the pub and as she parked they were photographed.

"Don't have your hopes too high Mr. kundrra....i might be entering with you by no way in hell i will be coming out with you in front of the paps....i am single and available...." She said while opening the seat belt.

"You will be coming for me babe...." He chuckled with a naughty face.

"Shameless brat...." She looked at him.

He laughed and got down and she also got down. He held her waist as they posed for the paps. They were going crazy while clicking them and all they could hear was bhaiya bhabi.

"You are not single baby...." He whispered in her ear making her blush a little.

"We will see...." She smirked at him and whispered softly.

They posed and then walked towards the entrance.

"Waise just saying...." He said casually. "Keep an eye on me may be?"

"Why?" She frowned.

"I have slightly green eyes and they say you cannot trust people with green eyes...." He whispered in her ear huskily. "So keep and eye on me....do not even stay a feet apart from me....you never know...."

His hoarse voice sent shiver down her spine. She could feel her heart thudding in her chest. And the way he looked didn't help either. He had worn black trousers with black shirt and a silver chain. The top three buttons were left open and he had a jacket over the shirt. All she wanted to do was pull the chain and make him come close to her and kiss the hell out of him. But he had broken up with her. And he will have to pay for it. She smirked internally.