Part-36

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan woke up in the morning at about 10:30. He will have to pack his stuffs and leave for the airport by 2 o'clock. He wanted to pick Teja up on the way but she had refused the offer. According to her he would have to come a longer route and they would for sure miss the flight. He hated to admit it that she was right. He was not very good with maintaining time and slowly Teja was catching up with his habit. Company.

He took his phone and opened his watsapp and the top chat was from Omi. He made a face and opened the chat. There were links of articles. Not again , he covered his face with a pillow and then removed it and opened the links.

The cast of 'dil ne kuch kaha' found enjoying in the game zone. Tejasswi Prakash looks upset over feud with rumoured boyfriend Karan Kundrra?

Involvement of another actress the reason between the drift between rumoured couple Tejasswi and Karan?

Tejasswi Prakash looks aloof in the instagram stories by the cast of 'dil ne kuch kaha'. Is the reason Karan Kundrra?

He chuckled and send a laughing emoticon to Omi. For the first time he was not bothered. Screw the articles.

He messaged Teja and forwarded her the links and asked her to chill. He quickly had his tea , took a shower, packed his clothes and in a blink of his eyes it was 2 already.

He reached the airport with Omi and Parvez. They always travelled with him. He went inside and saw Teja sitting in the lounge along with a few other actors and the crew.

He went and sat beside her. They did their baggage check in and sat in the waiting area.

"I am so angry...." She muttered.

"At me?why?" He frowned immediately.

"Not at you....the articles....my blood is boiling....soon smoke will come out of my ears and i might grow horns on my head...." She said looking at him.

He chuckled and then started to laugh.

"This is not funny sunny...." Teja said rolling her eyes.

"Coffee?it might calm you down?" He kept his backpack on his chair, got up and went away.

He came back with a cold coffee and gave it to her.

She looked really pissed off. Ready to break someone's head. He had to struggle to control his laughter.

He quickly took out his phone and started recording a story of her

"Laddoo....why are you upset?is it because of me?" He asked chuckling taunting the articles directly. He had learnt it from her.

"Yes...." She said nonchalantly.

"What have i done?" He chuckled more.

"My cold coffee is bland....all the ice have melted...." She said in irritation.

"So i am responsible for it?" He asked laughing.

"Don't laugh....yes you are responsible....for everything....the flight is delayed....you are responsible for that also...." She said rolling her eyes. He wanted to laugh like crazy but controlled somehow.

"And why were you upset last night?" He asked.

"Because my food was cold....because of you again...." She said making a face.

"Woh bhi meri galati?" He asked chuckling.

"Bola nuh sab teri galati...." She finally gave in and chuckled and eventually both of them started to laugh. He quickly posted the story tagging her.