Part-41

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja was about to swipe the key card to unlock her room when something struck her.

What if he was not sleeping?what if what she was thinking was right?she had an intuition that he was upset because she had not spent time with him. It had struck her when Vidhi spoke to her. What if her intuition was true?what if he was not opening the door by choice?

She quickly went back to his room.

But what if he was really sleeping?so what?he can sleep again but she cannot take a chance.

She rang the bell again.

Karan had chuckled dryly when he heard no bell. She probably had gone back. So he had closed his eyes and now he opened his eyes and sat up. She was back?

She waited for a couple of seconds but he didn't give any answer. So she started to ring the bell continuously.

Karan frowned shut his eyes with the ringing of the bell. It was giving him a headache.

He got up and dragged himself till the door and opened it.

"What the hell is wrong with you Tejasswi?" He asked seriously. "You woke me up with the bells and now i have a headache...."

She pushed him softly and went inside and locked the door. She pushed him against the door , tiptoed to raise her height and cupped his cheeks and kissed him urgently.

Karan was taken aback. For a split second he forgot everything and held her waist as a reflex and kissed her back. The kiss was not soft. It was urgent.

Teja broke the kiss gasping for air and looked at him.

"Sleep my foot....i know you were not sleeping...." She said rolling her eyes.

Karan didn't say anything. He went and sat on the bed.

"Why can't you just speak up Karan?don't you think that will help you with your restlessness?" She came and stood in front of him.

"I am not restless...." He muttered.

"Yeah right....look at your face....you are sloshed....who asked you to drink so much?" She snapped at him.

"Nobody stopped me either...." He spat back. "I was feeling cold....nothing to do with being restless..."

Teja softened her face and sat on his lap sideway and made him look at her.

"I didn't stop you because i don't want to invade into your personal choices....i would never do that....and honestly i didn't notice after you took your third peg....you must have taken those fast...." She said slowly.

He kept quiet.

"Karan i know i am stupid....but trust me when i say this i stay away from you in front of people because i don't know if we are in that space where you want to let people know about us....personally i have no issues....but you have always worried about me....i don't know if that has changed or not...." She said caressing his face.

"If it was upto me i would have screamed at everyone saying you are mine....and i am yours...." He said huskily. His breathing was shallow.

"Calm down...." She caressed his face, chest and shoulder to comfort him.

"Teja it's okay....you don't have to do this....i know i am not a fun person to be with you....specially not for someone who is so lively and fun...." Before he could continue , she cut him off.

"I am with you because i love your company....i love to spend time with you....nobody asked me forcefully to be with you....had i not liked you i wouldn't have been here....had i not wanted you why do you think i am with you....i want to spend all my special moments with you...." She said huskily looking into his eyes.

"We decided to go to the beas alone....forget alone you didn't even call me to join you....i notice these small things okay?if i am not exclusive for you i don't want to be there...." He said seriously. He made Teja sit on the bed and got up. She quickly held his hand.

"I am sorry...." She said huskily and kissed his throat. He closed his eyes and arched his head back.

"I am sorry...." She whispered again making him gulp.

"All i want is you Karan and i will now not shy away because others are there....i promise you...." She rubbed her nose along his throat making him clutch her hair.

"Don't...." He said huskily.

"Don't what?should i shy away?" She asked raising her brows.

"Don't do this i am tipsy and i don't want to...." He licked his dry lips making her smile softly. He was a sweetu.

"Want to what?" She wrapped her hands around his neck making him roll his eyes.

"Are you okay Karan?" She asked softly.

He nodded.

"Pakka?" She asked softly.

"Hmm...." He hummed huskily.

"If i wouldn't have love your company you really think i would have been with you?does that sound normal to you?i don't know why you are so doubtful of your worth....i don't know if someone had told you that you are not fun....i don't know what made you so doubtful of yourself....scared that the people whom you want with you will not like your company because you are boring....but you need to come out of that....not for me not for anyone else but for yourself....you are karan kundrra okay?whatever you are Karan you are everything that anyone will seek...." She said looking into his eyes.

Karan stared at her for a few seconds and pushed her to the cupboard , cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately. He moved one down to her neck and another to her waist pulling her closer and she pulled his hair roughly and held the back of his neck.

He broke the kiss and kissed her neck urgently as she arched her neck to give him more access. He was about to move to her throat when he suddenly stopped and moved away slowly.

She looked at him breathlessly.

He ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Not like this...." He whispered looking at her. "Not when i am this drunk...."

"Karan i trust you...." She said softly.

"I know...." He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Still....not for the first time....for the first time not like this....if it was not the first time i wouldn't have stopped...." He gave a naughty smile. "Now let's sleep...." He pulled her closer to him and made her lay down on the bed and laid down beside her.

He put his hand on her stomach from under her woollens.

"What the hell Karan....your hand is cold...." She yelled.

"Exactly and you are warm...." He rubbed his cold hand on her stomach. "You know how difficult it is to sleep beside you?"

"Excuse me why?" She asked frowning.

"I am so huge and i keep my legs on the side pillow....what if i put my legs on you?you are so tiny...." He frowned.

"You can....i am a strong girl...." She said proudly.

"Yeah right...." He chuckled sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" She held his leg and put it on her thigh. "I like it...."

"Arrey you will get hurt...." He was about to pull his leg back but she held his leg tightly.

"Shut up and sleep like this or else i will smack your head...." She said strictly.

"Okay madam...." He smiled softly and nuzzled into her neck closing his eyes. Finally a peaceful sleep.