Part-38

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan woke up and checked the time. It was a few minutes passed 7 A.M. He had hardly slept for a couple of hours. May be the sleep in the car was so peaceful that he didn't need any more sleep.

He got up and lazily and freshened up. They had no shoot that day since the entire night the team had travelled. Good for them. They had time to chill.

He came back from the washroom and sat on the bed and opened his watsapp and quickly opened Teja's chat. She was online. What was she doing so early?why isn't she sleeping?

He quickly locked his room and went to Teja's room and rang the bell. The bell was not ringing. So the key was not in the electricity socket. So she was not in the room. Where was she?

He frowned and went to the loft lobby and went downstairs.

"Oyee pritam did you see Teja?" He asked while going out into the lawn. Their production manager was walking in the lawn.

"Yeah she went behind the resort...." He said with a smile.

"Thanks bro...." Karan flashed a wide smile and jogged towards the back side of resort.

He rubbed his palm for some heat. Why was this girl out in such cold weather that too so early.

He scanned the lawn and saw her at a distance sitting on the double seated swing with her back facing him. She was sitting just by the side of the river as their resort was on the bank of the river.

He smiled softly and jogged towards him and sat down beside her.

"You woke up?" She shifted towards him and he wrapped his arms around her shoulder. She had her coat on and had worn the panda jacket over the coat. He smiled softly and kissed her forehead.

"This place is so freaking beautiful....i want to go on the rocks...." She pointed at the bank of the river where there were big boulders.

"I don't think that is allowed from the resort....but we can go from outside....later....i will take you...." He said softly.

"Thank you...." She cuddled him.

"Beas...." He whispered.

"Hmm?" She looked at him.

"River beas...." He pointed at the river. It flows through punjab as well...." He said with a serene smile. She smiled automatically. How much he loved his hometown. It showed on his face.

"By the way did you check the group?what ma'am has messaged?" He hinted at their producer.

"No why?" She frowned.

"She said strictly that no actor can have ice cream....nobody should catch cold since it will hamper the shoot...." He said non chalantly making her look at him immediately. How does ma'am know this?why is he saying this to her?can he read her thoughts even before she had planned the ice cream for breakfast.

"Ma'am is so fond of you and you have asked her to do this to me....i hate you...." She punched him on his chest in irritation and got up.

"Yes I have so?" He said proudly.

"Why would you do that?" She whined like a baby.

"Because I know what you have in your mind....you had planned to order ice cream for breakfast....don't deny because i know you had it in mind...." He held her hand and pulled her back making her sit on his lap.

"I am not talking to you....you are terrible....i hate you already....i will block you...." She made a crying face.

He chuckled and cuddled her from behind and kissed her ear.

"Karan i am really angry and if i punch you....you might end up losing all you teeth....so don't...." She said angrily making him laugh. "I cannot believe you asked ma'am to stop me from having ice cream....wait a second....how do you know that I had planned to order ice cream for breakfast...." She turned on his lap to look at him.

He smirked.

"Karan I am warning you....tell me....now...."

"Uncle told me....and asked me not to allow you to have ice cream....he said you always order ice cream for breakfast when you visit a hill station and then end up with a bad cold...." He said softly.

"What?you spoke to papa?when?" She asked shocked.

"Last week when i went to pick you before shoot....i think on wednessday....he was coming back from somewhere so i had a chat with him....and he told me.... Just casually by the way...." He said putting her hair behind her ear.

"I cannot believe papa did this to me...." She said like an angry kid but was happy from within that her papa spoke to him about that. She knew her father. He never trusted so much with her especially not any boy. For him to tell Karan to take care of her made her heart full. It means her father trusted him. Trusted that he is a good person and can take care of her.

"Don't be angry sweety...." He whispered in her ear making her shiver. Anyway she was shivering in cold and now this guy will do this to her throughout. Great. "I will make it upto you in my way...." He picked Teja up and made her sit beside him and ran away.

Make up by running away?is he serious?she wanted to smack his head .

She looked at the river angrily. Screw him.

In a couple of minutes she heard his voice.

"Teju come here...." She looked back to see him with a cycle. He was balancing the cycle with both his legs on the ground as he waited for her. Her face lit up and she ran towards him.

He pulled her and made her sit in front of him side ways on the rod and started cycling along the bank of the river through the green lawn inside the resort.

She held his forearm and smiled widely. The chilly wind hit their face but it was all worth it. A beautiful morning. Bright sun. Mountains. A rocky hilly river and lush green lawn. And them cycling. She would sacrifice a thousand ice creams for this.