Part-25

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja looked away from his eyes. His eyes had a different intensity tonight. She had never seen him with so nuch intensity.

He removed his thumb from her lips still not looking away from her face. She felt his thumb move away and looked back at him.

He gestured her to sit beside him on the recliner. For that one time he didn't want to overthink about what she will think. Somewhere deep down he knew that she will be comfortable. She had always made sure to let him know by her gestures that she was comfortable around him.

She immediately got up from the swing and went and sat beside him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her hand which was kept on the recliner.

No words were exchanged.

She kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes smelling his cologne. She loved the smell. It aways made her weak in the knees and made her feel that she wanted him close , made her feel that she wanted to bury her face into his neck and smell him more. She gulped at the direction of her thoughts. And suddenly she remembered her dream and felt cheeks heat up.

He could see her cheeks turn red. He smiled softly and kept the can on his lap and brought his free hand and tucked her hair behind her ear. She looked up at him immediately. He was sweating.

"Are you okay?why are you sweating?" She asked and rubbed her palm across his forehead , cheeks and over his mouth to remove the sweat.

He shrugged and seeped his beer.

"Are you hungry?" He asked softly and caressed her cheeks with his knuckles.

She shook her head and sipped her beer.

"What if someone sees us like this?won't it be embarassing?" She asked softly.

"I don't care....do you?" He asked looking deep into her eyes.

She shook her head.

"Then?" He raised his brows. She smiled softly and shook her head.

"Waise what got into you?" He asked huskily.

"What?" She asked looking into his eyes which were dark by now.

"You came and hugged me from behind?" He said and rubbed her lower lip with his thumb pretending to remove something.

"What to do now?you won't hug me so i did...." She said in a teasing tone.

"You know I get shy...." He said in a low deep voice making a shiver run down her spine.

"Hmm...." She hummed huskily.

"Thanks....both the hugs meant a lot....it kinda made the night even more special....really special...." He said eyeing her lips.

She felt that she would melt. The intensity in his voice and eyes was too much to take. And his touch was not helping either.

"And this means a lot as well...." He said gulping his saliva. She fisted his T-shirt near his chest. He looked at her hand gripping his T-shirt and pulled her closer.

"Did you wish while blowing the candle?" She asked him softly. He shook his head.

"Close your eyes and wish now...." She said softly. He kept staring at her. She kept her hand on his eyes making him close his eyes. "Wish for something...."

"Tejasswi...." He said in his mind. That was the wish.

Jessica came in the balcony to call him and immediately smiled seeing them. They were sitting on the recliner side by side with his hand wrapped around her waist , she leaning on his chest and her hand on his eyes. She was about to go out without disturbing them when Teja removed her hand from his eyes and he opened his eyes and saw Jess.

"Jess....what happened?" He frowned. Teja immediately sat straight.

"No i just came to call you two for dinner...." She smiled softly.

"We will come...." He said smiling softly. He could see it in her face. His friend knew.

Teja got up after Jess went out. She straightened her dress and he got up and fixed his T-shirt.

"Let's go?" He asked softly and she nodded and went out with him.

"I will get it myself...." Karan told Jess who was serving for Karan and Teja. The rest of his friends had already started eating. They were too drunk to notice them missing.

"Cool...." Jess sat with her plate.

Karan took some naan in one plate and butter chicken in another plate and sat on the couch and gestured Teja to sit beside her. Teja frowned looking at the plates and sat beside him.

He tore a piece of naan and had a bite and gestured her to have one bite. That's when it struck her. He wanted to share plates but didn't want it to make too obvious in front of everyone so had taken two plates. But both the plates were for both of them. Smart.

"Tune chuna ishq ka raasta, Hum safar iss safar mein dudhta hai tu...." Jessica started to sing the song from Kismat Konnection.

Karan didn't look up from the plate but blushed deeply. He wanted to vanish at that point. Teja looked at him and smiled and started to chuckle silently. She quickly had a bite of food.

"Haan baat yeh maan bhi le zara,
Tut kar ab kisi ko chahta hai tu...." Prince joined the singing but with a straight face.

Karan rubbed his temple with his left hand to hide his blush but failed miserably.

"Raat din meri needon mein,
Jag raha hai kio
Raat din meri aankhon mein,
Bass raha hai koi...." Om sang looking at another direction.

Teja couldn't help but giggle and Karan didn't dare to look up. Not to his friends. Not to Teja.

"Is this love?Maine naa jaana....Ahhaa....
Is this love?Tu hi bata naa....Ahhaa...." Vidhi sang not looking up from her plate.

At his point Karan had also started to chuckle silently with a shy and wide smile.

"Are we playing antakshari?" One of his friends asked them in confusion making them all laugh out loudly. None of the others got the joke.

The dinner was done and everybody had started to leave one by one. Teja went to Karan who was standing near the table and was helping Om and Jess arrange the left over food.

Jess gestured omi to go from there as soon as Teja came and both of them went to the kitchen with the food.

"I am leaving....see you tomorrow...." She gave him a side hug.

"Wait Parvez will drop you and I'll come along...." He said immediately.

Teja shook her head.

"You need sleep Karan....travelling back and forth will take time...." She said softly. "I will be fine...."

"Okay fine but Parvez will drop you....wait...." He said strictly.

She chuckled and nodded.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" She asked frowning.

"Nothing much....normal shoot and then if you agree to hangout with me then something or else home...." He said hiding his smirk.

"Flirting?" She asked raising her brows.

"I am just answering a question that you asked...." He said innocently.

"I will get the bookings done...." She said with attitude and turned to leave. He held her wrist and she turned to look at him.

"What?" She frowned.

He shook his head and just looked at him softly. After a couple of seconds he left her hand.

"I will drop you till the parking...." He said softly. "Come...." With that he walked ahead and she followed him.

He went to the parking and opened the door for her. She sat inside and he closed the door and moved to the passenger seat window and leaned in to talk to Parvez.

"Parvez drive carefully...." He said and Teja smiled. These little things made him different. His care was different than the rest. He was right. He was not good with his words but he showed his entire heart through his gestures and that too effortlessly.