Part-48

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan kissed her forehead and wore his hoodie and track pant and went to his luggage. He took out one of his hoodie for her and made her wear it. He poured some water in the glass from the mineral water bottle and gave the glass to her.

"You okay?" He asked looking at her lovingly.

She nodded and he put her hair away behind her ear.

"Drink some water....i will freshen up and come okay?" He said softly and went to the washroom.

Teja sipped the water slowly and smiled softly. The way he cared for her was something that touched her heart each time.

He back in around five minutes.

"Do you need to use the washroom?" He asked softly.

She nodded looking at him and kept the glass away.

Before she could react he had picked her up and went to the washroom. He made her stand on the floor carefully.

"I have kept the tub and bucket filled with warm water...." He kissed her hair and went out closing the door behind him.

She closed her eyes. The more she saw him the more she was sure that she had made the correct decision by being with him. He was too good to be true. His smallest actions showed how much he was in love with her. How much he respected her. How much he treated her as if she was the most precious person on earth.

She freshened up and came out wearing his hoodie to find him do something in the electric kettle that the hotel provides.

"What are you doing?" She frowned.

"Hot chocolate...." He said casually and concentrated on mixing the powder milk.

"They don't give chocolate here....they had only given coffee and tea bags...." She frowned and went near him.

"I had it in my luggage...." He stirred the chocolate and gave her the mug.

"Awieee....for me?" She pinched his cheeks in happiness.

"Nahi toh kiske liye?" He rolled his eyes.

"Mela sunny...." She cuddled him and then sipped the hot chocolate. "Yummy...."

"You need anything else?" He asked softly and sat beside her.

She shook her head and offered him a sip. Although he was not a huge fan of hot chocolate, he took a small sip because he didn't want to refuse her.

She finished her hot chocolate while sitting on his lap on the bed as he kept showering her with soft kissed on her hair.

"Sleepy?" He asked her as she was yawning.

She nodded and buried her face into the crook of his neck.

He cuddled her tightly and made her lay down on the bed. He was about to get up but she held his hand tightly and gave him a small pull.

"I am right here....will just switch of the lights...." He said softly and she left his hand.

He went and switched of the lights keeping just a night lamp on because she was scared to sleep in dard in an unknown place.

"You can switch it off...." She said softly.

"Are you sure?" He looked at her slightly taken aback.

"I told you nuh that i am not scared when I am with you?"

He smiled softly and switched of the night lamp and laid down beside her.

She hugged him tightly and he kissed her hair.

"I love you...." He caressed her hair trying to put her to sleep.

She clutched his hoodie and buried her face into his chest.

"I love you too...." She whispered.

"What happened Teja?are you okay?" He patted her head and asked her with concern.

She nodded still not removing her face from his chest.

"I like this....makes me feel secure....i have never had anyone on whom i can be dependent....papa used to be away for work....my mom was strong but i knew she missed him so much....i had seen her cry hiding it from me and Pra when she missed him....so i became strong....i never cried in front of mumma or Pra....i never wanted mumma to know when i get upset because that would be an extra tension for her....i always pretended to strong even when i was breaking from inside....i remember when papa was not well Pra was so panicked....mumma was so panicked....meri andar se fat rahi thi but i knew if i would break down both of them will be shattered....i had to be strong....i was so small tab pata hai....this chotu but still i had to grow up....with you i feel i don't have to be strong....that you will fight the battles on behalf of me....i have made myself completely dependent on you....i had never done that with anyone....i was always scared but with you i couldn't stop....may be this is what love is...." She whispered.

He closed his eyes and gulped. Why would she love him so much?what has he done to deserve it.

"I will....i will fight all battles on behalf of you....i will never break your heart i promise....i will never let you down....i love you....kabhi bekadari nahi karunga...." He pulled her closer and she held onto him tightly.

"And i will fight all battles on behalf of you...." She whispered.

"Pata hai....tod degi...." He chuckled.

"Hmm....dikhne mein itnu si hoon but bohut takaat hai...." She said in her childish tone.

"Yeah sure...." He laughed.

"Hai takaat hai...." She frowned and hugged him more.

"I like this takaat....the way you pull me...." He whispered softly. "I love it....i feel belonged...."

"To me...." She said immediately.

"Haan meri maa....only to you...." He kissed the top of her head and smiled softly. Their small universe was right there.