Part-44

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan gave his mom a video call and kept the phone balanced on the jug of water on the coffee table.

Teja licked her lips nervously.

"Why are you nervous?she likes you...." Karan wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Oye aunty will pick the call anytime...." She gave a stern look and removed his hand from her shoulder. He rolled his eyes.

His mom accepted the call and smiled widely seeing her sitting beside him.

"Good morning mumma...." He wished since it was morning in the States.

"Good morning beta...." She chuckled and waved at both of them.

"Mumma Tejasswi...." He gestured at her with a goofy smile.

"Namastey aunty...." She said lovingly.

"Jeeti raho beta...." His mom greeted her warmly.

Teja relaxed a bit at her warmth. He was right. She liked Teja and Teja could feel it.

"How is the shoot going?it's very cold right?" She asked lovingly.

"Yes mumma very chilly...." He rubbed his palm together. "How are you?"

"Good Sunny...." She smiled sweetly.

Teja kept looking at them with a soft smile.

"Teju does he eat properly?" His mom asked her with a chuckle.

"Yes aunty....but not on time though...." She chuckled softly.

"Excuse me?i am always on time...." He frowned at her.

"Don't lie Sunny I know how much you are on time...." His mom said with a stern face.

"Exactly....never on time...." Teja said as a matter of fact.

"This is wrong....you two cannot do this to me...." He whined like a kid.

"Oye chup hojaa...." His mom rolled her eyes and looked at Teja. "Sahi bola tune....he is never on time...."

Karan pretended to be angry but was elated to see his mom and Teja so comfortable with each other.

They chatted for sometime and then the bell of his room rang.

"I think dinner....i will get it...." He got up and opened the door.

"Thanks beta for looking over him...." His mother told her lovingly. "You got him kheer on his birthday and he was really touched with it....thanks beta...."

"He also looks after me aunty...." She said softly.

She nodded happily.

"Now go and have dinner you two...." His mom said as soon as he returned on frame.

"Okay see you mumma....take care love you...." He gave her a flying kiss.

"Love you beta...." She gave him a flying kiss back and they disconnected the call.

Teja stood up from the chair and went and sat on the bed.

"She is very sweet...." She said lovingly. Karan gave a wide smile and served their dinner in a plate.

"I know right....and see i told you....she likes you so much...." He said lovingly and sat in front of her. He fed her a bite and had one bite himself.

"You know nuh I don't like washing my hands in cold that is why you are feeding me?" She asked looking at him lovingly.

He smiled softly and nodded.

"Koi gal nahi....i can do it even if it is not cold...." He winked making her chuckle.

They finished their dinner. Teja cleaned the bed and Karan kept the plates away and laid down. She kept her head on his chest and he hugged her tightly under the blanket.

"Sleepy?" She whispered softly.

"A little...." He said in his sleepy voice and kissed her hair.

"You know Karan....i always get bad dreams and i wake up in the middle of the night....and i am scared to sleep in hotel rooms alone....as in i am scared to sleep alone in any unknown places....since the last two days i had good sleep....and i didn't even get any bad dreams...." She whispered in his ears.

"In my arms?because of me?" He asked softly.

She nodded.

"Hmm...." He groaned in his sleepy voice and she closed her eyes. That husky voice.

He looked at her face and licked his dry lips.

"You are so beautiful....you don't know how much i am attracted towards you...." He said huskily.

She buried her face into his chest and clutched his hoodie. He smiled softly at the affect that he had on her.

"We have really early call time tomorrow nuh?we have to sleep nuh?" He asked caressing her warm waist under her hoodie. His cold hand giving shivers to her. She barely nodded. She knew they had less than 4 hours to sleep before their next call time and they had to stop themselves.

"Good night...." He pulled her so that she almost half laid on him and cuddled her.

"Good night...." She whispered not meeting his eyes.

Their alarm rang before sunrise since they had a sunrise scene to shoot. They quickly freshened up and went for shoot.

They had a packed up schedule for the day with back to back scenes , either with each other or with others.

As the lights were gone after sunset they had their packup and the team decided to go to a nearby pub to have some fun.

They went beck to their resort to freshen up at first.

"Sunny listen...." She pulled the sleeves of his jacket as he was swiping the key cards on the door.

"Hmm?"

"I am not coming to the pub...." She said with a pout.

"What why?aren't you feeling well?" He immediately looked at her.

"No sunny i am good....just that i wanted to have a long warm bath in the bathtub and then watch TV....i am very exhausted...." She said softly.

"Okay then i will inform them that we are not joining...." He took his phone out.

"No no...." She said immediately. "You go....i will anyway take time for bath....i have to wax my hands and legs for shoot tomorrow....it will take loads of time....i will be in my room so you will anyway get bored Sunny...." She said kissing his nose.

"As if i am going without you...." He said rolling his eyes.

"Please baby or else i will feel bad and i will end up going just because you are not going....you want that?" She frowned. "Please go Sunny....i will be fine...."

They had a little convincing session and Teja successfully won it. They decided that he would go out and she would stay back to do her things. Karan had half heartedly agreed because she said she will stay up the night to take the bath and go to the pub in the evening if he stayed back. She went back to her room and closed the door.

"He posted on instagram and made it official...."

"Yes I saw....but don't you think they are always with each other....Karan usually is so friendly with everyone around but he is losing that when with her....he hardly talks to others now...."

"Correct....may be she doesn't realise but she is isolating him from his friends...."

She had overheard a few crew members discussing this and the last thing she would want is this. So she had decided to stay back and let him go alone with the crew. She would be the last person to do it. To isolate him and make him stay so much engrossed into her so that he loses out friends.