Part-42

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja frowned at the alarm and quickly put it off. She sat up and bend down to his ear and kissed there softly.

It was 5:30 in the morning and he had an early morning call time. He would shoot some scenes with another actor and then they had scenes together. Teja chuckled at his sleeping face. He sleeps through the alarm like a pro.

"Sunny good morning....call time babe...." She patted his shoulder and caressed his hair.

He opened his sleepy eyes and pulled her over himself and closed his eyes again while hugging her tightly.

"Sunny you'll be late...." She breathed into his neck.

"Hmm....good morning...." He groaned in his sleepy voice making her gulp. He had no idea what his sleepy groans did to her.

"Karan....wake up...." She said while rubbing her lips along his neck and moved out of his grip. She sat up and removed his blanket from over him. Sleepy head.

"Was just thinking now that i am completely sober we can...." He hugged her from behind and pulled her on his lap.

"Karan...." She chuckled and struggled to get out of his grip but he removed her hair from her shoulder and kissed the crook of her neck and then blew air over it.

"Karan...." She threw her head back on his shoulder and moaned huskily.

"Oh so this is the trigger?nice...." He blew air again and caressed her stomach under her hoodie.

He just pulled her hair when his phone started to ring.

Teja giggled and moved away from his lap swiftly.

"Omi...." He checked the screen and rolled his eyes.

"He is being a good person and trying to wake you up so that you are not late...." She said sternly.

"Haan haan bana lein khandan...." He said making a face and picked up the phone. "Aa raha hoon....i am ready...."

"Okay see you...." Omi disconnected the call.

"Ready?really?this is how you deceive your friend who is so honest...." She said dramatically.

"Nautanki...." He muttered and went to the washroom to freshen up.

Teja laughed at the grumpy kid and laid down under the blanket.

Karan came out getting ready.

"When you come down don't forget the keys...." He kissed her forehead and went out.

Teja put another alarm which would ring at 7:30 A.M and went to sleep.

Karan went to the shoot location and was doing his scene with another male actor. Both were standing on some boulders along the river bank and it was a high intensity confrontation scene. They had to push each other as they confronted.

The timing went a little off and Karan lost his balance when the other actor pished him and fell hard on the rocks.

"Shit Karan...." His costar immediately went forward and the crew cam running.

Karan sat up and held his arms and bit his lips in pain.

"Karan you okay?" The crew held him and made him stand and opened his jacket to check his arm.

He had a some cuts and bruises and it was bleeding.

"Imagine the impact....so many cuts even after wearing such a thick jacket...." Omi said with concern.