Part-29

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Which dhaba are we going?" She asked with her eyes closed , still feeling the wind.

He pulled the car into the empty space beside a dhaba. It was late at night and only a few men were having their dinner there.

Teja was about to open the door but he held her hand.

"Teja i have had an open life so all this doesn't bother me....but i know how you have been....and i respect that....if you are doing this for me then you don't have to....if you are accepting this in your life for me then you don't have to...." He said sincerely.

She smiled softly.

"I am not doing this for you...." She said softly. "Now can we eat?"

"Teja there is a possibility that the paps might have followed us....they can come here as well....uncle aunty doesn't know you are here with me right?" He asked restlessly.

"I called papa and said that I will be late and have gone for a movie with you....so they know....and that's all that matters...." She held his hand in assurance and he relaxed immediately.

"Let's go then?" He asked softly and she nodded.

They got down and sat at a table and ordered dinner for themselves.

The moment the food of served they dug right into it. By the time they were done with the rotis, chicken , daal makhni and lassi they were stuffed.

"I cannot move...." Karan said and leaned back on chair and held his stomach.

"I have place for ice cream though...." She said while burping and Karan looked at her horrified. Place?in the stomach?

Karan ordered kulfi for her and closed his eyes.

"Aren't you having kulfi?" She frowned at him.

"I am thirsty but i don't have place for water in my stomach also....kulfi kaha se fit karu?" He said sarcastically.

"Fine...." She made a face as if he was an alien to refuse kulfi and had it happily.

"Tu drive karegi?i cannot drive...." Karan asked looking at her.

She chuckled and nodded.

"Drop me and drive home....and if you are free tomorrow since it is an off day you can drive back to my place in the morning?" He said trying to sound casual. He would have loved if she went to his place for the movie tonight but he didn't want to invite her at night so he had made this plan up to come up with a smooth excuse to invite her home the next morning.

"Seedha seedha bol that you want me to come home tomorrow...." She said picking up the key.

He blushed immediately. She catches him everytime.

"You drive till your home....i don't want you driving so late alone....i will drive from your house and go to my place....and you come home....come home tomorrow....if you are free...." He said slowly. Now that she knew he was making excuse there was not point making her drive alone so late at night from his place to her place.

"You can stay back at my place....i don't think you should drive with stuffed stomach making you uncomfortable...." She said looking at him.

"No no...." He said immediately.

"We will see...." She said in the car and started to drive.

As she reached her place she looked at him. He had dozed off. She smiled softly and caressed his hair making him open his sleepy eyes.