Part-2

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Their lunch was over and they had to do a couple of photoshoots for the montage and the banner.

Teja sat with Karan Vidhi and Simba and was doing something on her phone quietly. The other three were chatting and Teja occasionally gave smiles and small nods. A spot boy entered the floor.

"Kisiko wada pav chahiye?" He asked looking at the director and the DOP.

"Wada pav?" Her face lit up and she looked at the spot boy and got up and immediately stumbled as her heels got stuck on the rug kept on the floor.

"Teju be careful...." Vidhi immediately held her but Teja didn't even bother to look at her. "Dada i will have...." She squealed in joy as if a kid was offered candy. "Dada also bring ice cream...." She quickly ran to the corner where her bag was kept and took out her purse and gave him a few notes. "Bring for everyone...." She said happily and came back to her chair running.

Karan and Simba looked at each other and then looked at Teja. What was this girl? A few moments back she was hardly talking and now she is jumping and running and clapping. Just for wada pav? A wada pav can change her mood? And Karan knew he had never met someone like her. He had to be friends with her. She was too cute to be true.

She settled on her chair and looked at Vidhi.

"Did you hurt your legs?" Vidhi asked with concern.

"Naaah...." She said like a kid.

Simba chuckled and looked at Karan who was staring at her with an amused look.

"What?" She frowned looking at them and both the boys shook their head.

The spot boy came with their wada pavs and ice cream and gave the packet and change back to Teja.

She took out four pavs and four ice creams and returned the change to him.

"Distribute the rest to everyone...." She gave the packet back to him.

She gave the pavs and the ice cream to Vidhi Simba and Karan.

"I just had lunch...." Karan said rubbing his stomach.

"So?" She frowned looking at him.

"So I am full bholu....I cannot have a wada pav now....my stomach will burst...."

"Are you sure?you will feel like eating when you see us eat...." She raised her brows challenging him.

"Fine...." He sighed and opened the newspaper wrapper and took a bite.

"You guys want chutney or mirchi?" She opened the packets clumsily and Karan shut his eyes hoping it would not fall on her costume. It was the first day. He had done innumerable shows under this production house and till date he was scared to ruin clothes and was shit scared of the producer and here this girl was so carefree as if the world belonged to her. For a brief moment he wished to be like her. Even if it was for a day. He wanted to be carefree.

Teja took her phone out and started to record a video. She introduced Vidhi and Simba to her vlog and then panned the camera at Karan.

"Meet Mr. Karan Kundrra who refuses wada pav...." Karan looked up into the camera and chuckled and showed the wada pav that he was holding.

"I did not refuse...." He said in defense.

"He was refusing but then we kinda forced him...." She lied. Only she did.

"Really?you forced him...." Vidhi said laughing.

"Fine whatever LOL....can we have the ice cream now?it is already melting i suppose....and we can always order cold drinks...." She said looking into the front camera with Karan Vidhi and Simba behind her.

"Iske khaane ka list sunke mai tired ho gaya...." Karan laughed looking at her.

"Shut up...." She rolled her eyes and walked over to the director and DOP to introduce them to her vlog.

"She is crazy...." Vidhi chuckled.

"But she was so quiet till sometime back...." Simba said while having the ice cream.

"She takes time to open upto people....at first she generally stays by herself and doesn't talk much....once she likes the vibe of people around her then she talks to them....and once she talks she becomes the heart of the place....people love her....she brings life to everywhere she goes....so you two have passed her test...." She said chuckling.

"We passed the test in a few hours?" Simba asked raising his brows.

"Her intuition and observation skills are on point....she is rarely wrong in judging a person....and i think the food broke the ice...." She said looking at Teja who was talking to the camera holding their director.

Karan was smiling softly looking at her. As she left their director and turned to come back to them he averted his gaze. What the hell was wrong with him. Why was he staring at a girl? He quickly started to have the ice cream hoping that she had not noticed him staring.

"Karan Teju come....we are ready...." The DOP called them loudly. Karan threw the empty wrapper of the ice cream into the dustbin as Teja reapplied her lipstick and went to the floor.

"Hold her waist with one hand and cup her cheek with another and Teja you keep your hands on his shoulder...." The director instructed them and they did as he said. "Hold the pose....yeah that's right...."

"Karan go behind her and wrap your arms around her waist and keep your cheeks against her cheeks...."

Teja noticed that as they were doing the photoshoot , he was not holding her for a second more than what was required. As soon as the click was done , he would leave her gently without being rude and stood a little aside and cracked a joke with the behind the team crew to lighten the situation and make it comfortable for her. She smiled softly looking at him as he was laughing a joking with the crew members.

She had to take her words back. He was anything but a manner less brat.

Teja was done with her shoot but Karan had to stay back to click a few pictures with Vidhi. She hugged Vidhi tightly and waved at Karan and Simba before going to the vanity.

*****

Teja was laying down on her bed and searched his name on instagram. Almost all her industry mutuals were following him. She knew that he was a big name but didn't expect everyone to be friends with him.

She scrolled down a few posts and there was nothing that she hadn't heard about him. All his posts had either his friends with him or him looking like a stud. He looked much better in person , she thought to herself. With his messy hair and bright smile and respectful atitude.

She scrolled up and was about to check his story highlights when she dragged the page by mistake and refreshed it. She frowned when she saw that he was following her. He was not following her when she had come to the page.

She was about to touch the follow back option but decided against it. She would do it an hour later. Otherwise she would look desperate which she was absolutely not.

Her phone pinged with a watsapp notification. Vidhi has added her to a new group. She took no time to guess it was a group of their new show. She kept her phone away with a huge smile. She didn't know why she was smiling but she knew that she would see the group later. Much much later.