TejRan: What The Heart Desires

By dreams_and_beyond

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblan... More

Prologue
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63
Part-64
Part-65

Part-14

7.4K 617 94
By dreams_and_beyond

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan sat in his car and sighed. The day was hectic. He rubbed his temple and leaned back on the seat.

"Parvez we have to pick Omi up on the way back to home...." He said and closed his eyes. He took out his phone and frowned immediately.

What was this message?

You didn't have to lie Karan. I wouldn't have judged you.

When did he lie?what did he do?he sat straight.

What do you mean? He replied back immediately. The message had a single tick. She was offline. Shit. What has he done?he had already started to panic.

"You went to meet Nishant right?what are these pap videos with Sanjana?" Omi asked as soon as he sat inside the car.

Realisation hit Karan. So this was what she was talking about. No way he can allow her to misunderstand him.

"Why are you quiet?what are you thinking?" Omi turned back to look at him.

"Nothing...." He muttered and dialled her number. She didn't pick up the call.

He sighed and leaned back again.

Omi decided not to say anything. He clearly was not okay.

Karan reached home and freshened up and sat in his balcony and dialled her again. She still didn't pick up the call. It was the fourth time that her phone went unanswered.

He checked the time. It was 1:34 at night. And sleep was far from his eyes.

He thought to visit her house. But that would be too much. But he was not being able to control his panic and anxiety.

He called her again although he knew that she won't pick the call.

"Yes Karan...." He jolted hearing her voice. He sighed and closed his eyes. Finally he could feel air in his lungs.

"Teja....where were you?neither are you replying nor are you picking mu call?" He said restlessly.

"Was busy with my parents...." She said keeping it short and to the point. Her voice was formal. So unlike Teja.

"Teja....what was that message about?you have to listen to me first....i did not lie...." He said urgently.

"Karan relax....you need not tell me all this....i am sorry for the message....i didn't intend to bother you...."

"Shut up okay?" He said softly. "You did not bother me....listen to me first....i know you saw some videos of me papped with sanjana...."

Before he could complete she cut him off.

"Karan i do not want to listen to it....i know how things work....i am not a kid babah....and who said you did anything wrong....it is just that lies pisses me off....especially if it is an unnecessary lie....you didn't have to lie to me....i was just pissed about that....and i am still pissed...." She said somehow controlling her hurt. She didn't want to show him anything else other than that.

"Teja can you please let me talk?" He said slowly. He hated how things were going. She cannot end up believing that he was dating someone.

"I don't want to listen to anything....i know there is nothing to listen...." She said seriously.

"Fine....see you tomorrow...." He said slowly and disconnected the call.

Great. Just great. She wanted him to speak up despite whatever she was saying. But he disconnected the call. Really?

She laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

He did the same.

None of them slept.

*****

She stood in her position in front of him and the director instructed them for the shot.

"Action...." The director said loudly and Teja came forward and stood in front of him.

"So?what do you mean by I am not capable of handling this situation?" She said angrily as a part of her dialogue.

"Cause you are...." Before he could complete the dialogue , he saw Teja sway a bit.

"Teja...." He frowned and held her shoulder immediately. Before he could understand what was happening , she had fainted leaning onto him with her head on his chest. He quickly held her tightly as the entire crew gathered around them.

"Teja...." He shook her getting panicked.

No response.

He swiftly picked her up in his arms and walked out of the floor.

"Call the doctor...." He said to the crew and ran to her vanity. He kept her on the bed as Vidhi and Teja's manager splashed water on her face.

Karan stood beside the bed and looked at her blankly. Why did she faint. He licked his dry lips and tried to control his breathing. He looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes.

Teja opened her eyes and looked around.

"Teja are you fine?" Vidhi cupped her cheeks and Karan looked down at her immediately. He swiftly sat beside her and held her hand.

"What happened?why did you faint?" He asked urgently.

Teja looked at him for a couple of seconds and then looked at Vidhi.

"Guys stop panicking...." She said in a whisper.

"Shut up Teja....what the hell do you mean by don't panic?" Vidhi scolded her. "You freaking fainted in the middle of the scene....if Karan wouldn't have hold you , you would have fallen on the ground and hurt yourself...."

Teja tried to sit up.

"Leti rehe...." He said immediately.

"Doctor is coming...." Her manager told her.

"I don't need a doctor...." Teja said raising her voice.

"Shut up or else i will ask her to call your parents...." Karan said seriously.

Teja frowned at him like a baby and stayed quiet.

"Anyway your parents need to know...." He muttered.

"No way....please guys...." Teja said getting hyper.

"Shut up Teja...." Vidhi said rolling her eyes. "Don't worry Karan I'll tell her mother...."

"No vidhi please...." She said like a baby.

"Baby you need to understand that you are not well and your parents deserve to know....you stay with them....they will take care of you...." Vidhi made her understand as if she was talking to a kid.

"Fine...." She sulked like a kid.

The doctor came and checked her. She had skipped meals for the last few days and was dehydrated. And the heat didn't help either. So she had fainted.

As the doctor left , Vidhi was called for her shot.

Karan sat beside Teja on the bed and was looking at the floor. She was drinking water and was looking ahead.

Teja's manager looked at them and decided to go out.

"Teja I am outside....if you need anything give a call...." She told Teja and smiled at Karan before leaving.

Karan got up and closed the door and sat beside her again. Silently.

"I am good don't worry...." She said looking at him.

He nodded.

"Take care...." He got up.

"Are you leaving?" She asked immediately. She didn't want to but before she could control her tongue she had blurted out.

"I don't think you want me to stay...." He said looking at her.

"I never said that...." She said immediately.

"But you believed the article....you lied Teja that you didn't believe....but you believed...." He said with a sad smile.

"Really?is that what you think?" She raised her eye brows.

"Isn't it the truth?" He asked slowly.

"No it's not...." She said and gestured him to sit beside her. He sat beside her.

"Then why did you think I had gone out for a date?" He asked like a kid.

"Excuse me?what has that got to do with anything written in the article?going on a date doesn't make you a bad human being...."

"But i had not gone for a date...." He said helplessly.

"I do not care Karan....i didn't like that you had to lie to me...." She said immediately.

"That is what I am saying Teja can you let me speak?" He covered his face with his palm.

"No....you didn't speak last night....i hate going to bed upset....i hate open ended fights....so you lost your chance...." She said looking away.

"But even last night you were not letting me speak...." He looked at the ceiling helplessly.

"I won't....i hate lies...." She said angrily.

"I didn't lie....i had gone to meet Nishant....Sanjana was there with her friend....we met as i was coming out after my dinner with nishant....exchanged hellos....stood and spoke for sometime....and that is when we were photographed....got it?" He said in one breath.

Teja looked at him like a kid.

"What?" He asked raising his brows. "Ghusa dimaag mein?"

"Why are you explaining this to me?" She asked with a frown.

Again a question in return to a question. Without the answer.

"Because i do not want you to misunderstand me....i do not want you to think that i lied....and i do not want you to think that i am dating sanjana because that is not true...." He said rolling his eyes.

"Fine...." She said and sipped her water. "Do you have mango byte?"

He looked at her and shook his head. This girl was way beyond what people could comprehend.

"Can you get me one?the yellow one?" She asked like a kid.

He called Parvez and asked him to get a packet of mango byte. What was his team thinking?Karan kundrra asking for mango byte in the middle of nowhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
132K 13.2K 29
Happppieeeeeeeeee Reading!!!
15.7K 1.5K 34
Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary and a work ofpure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is wri...
56.1K 3.8K 12
Its a totally fanfiction..its totally out of my imagination..not to harm anybodies emotion..