Daddy's little Angel [Complet...

By LoveWritingBl

Liang Ling transmigrated into the in to Ger Parker brown. On the brink of an divorce with what seems to be a... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Extra (not an update)
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
introduction not a chapter
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5
Side Story 6
Side Story 7
Side Story 8
Side Story 9
Side Story 10
Side Story 11
Side Story 12
Side Story 13
Side Story 14
Notice

chapter 37

15K 796 45
By LoveWritingBl

Sharon ran into the hospital after receiving the news from parker he couldn't remain calm, he had to cut the meeting short and dash to Louis. He was now huffing while holding his knees, parker looked at his brother who was gasping for air; did he run all the way here?.

"I.... I got a ticket" sharon confessed, "fucking police"

'Did sharon just swear'

"Daddy!" The twins ran to sharon.

"Is mom going to be okay?" Lorrie asked

"He was leaking!"

Sharon stooped down then hug and kiss them.

"Mommy is just preparing to welcome your younger sibling, your going to be big brothers so you can't panic all the time okay?" he said reassuring them.

"Yes"

The two breathes calming down soon a doctor came to him.

"Are you the father?, would you like to join the mother?"

"Yes, please"

The doctors had sharon dress and wear a mask then entered the room where Louis was inhaling and exhaling slowly, he walked over to him.

"You okay"

"Yes...... no, if I'm being honest I'm fucking terrified, what if something goes wrong, I'm here thinking all kinds of negative shit" Louis laughs in a panic.

Louis face was sweating, but to sharon he was glistening. Sharon smiled and kiss Louis calming him down.

"The only bad thing you should worry about is the baby being born boy" sharon said chuckling

"How is that a bad thing?!"

"Because I can't have anymore kids, I'm now officially sterile" sharon said in a chillax mode

Louis wanted to ask him but suddenly he felt a sudden shock wave of pain, sharon panic and held his hand as the nurses and doctor came.

"Sir I'm gonna need you to push"

"Urgh....gaaah"

Sharon could feel Louis tight grip on his hand and winched but he never let go.

"Push!"

"Uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr"

"You can do Mr. Brown, just push"

"You fucking annoying doctor what do you think I'm- Urrrrrrrrrrrrrhhh"

"We can see its head, just a few more times come on push!"

Louis pushed with everything he got soon a healthy baby was delivered.

"Congratulations sir, it's a healthy baby boy"

Sharon smiled but their was a sweat drop of awkwardness in all out honesty his not sterile but he doesn't want anymore kids.

The doctor passed the baby to Louis as he hushed him the thing was really pink and adorable as cried in Louis arms.

After it got late parker returned with a sleeping chelsie and put her on their bed where he and Drake went for a bath.

"I mean he was so red" parker said brushing his teeth

Drake dried his hair as looked at parker who was talking enthusiastically about Louis baby.

"Well, chelsie was very small and pink she was beautiful I was almost afraid when I first held her"

Back then parker was only 23, after the on string of pains he had to go through he couldn't find it in himself to hold his daughter. Though disappointed Drake never forced him and parker only held baby chelsie a few times, chelsie was raised by a nanny for the first 2 years on her lives then the Nanny quit one day off to take care of her grandchildren.

"I'm sorry Drake" parker said in regret

"It's okay now" Drake kiss parker's nape "why don't practice a little?" He chuckled.

"And have chelsie barged in didn't you learn from the last time?" Parker lectures

"Don't worry I closed the door" Drake kissed down slowly

"What about when she wants to pee?, mmm... I swear to God Drake your Hmm... some~ thing ....else~"

Drake gently kissed down parker's body soon he pinned him across the walls and entered him.

"Drake~"

Drake grinned as he slowly nibbled into parker's neck chuckling.

"Daddy!"

They both freeze when they heard chelsie knocks on the door, parker blushed in shame hiding his face in Drake's chest.

"Yes angel?"

"Is mommy okay?, he doesn't sound well?"

Drake looked down at parker who was hiding in shame, he smiled then chuckled underneath.

"Yeah his fine, daddy is just taking care of him"

"Can chel chel take care of mommy too, open the door"

Chelsie pouts wondering why did her mommy and daddy locked the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 10.9K 27
In his former life, Sun Bohai was an omega who couldn't reproduce. Since society believed that an omega's only function was to reproduce, it was genu...
842K 24.7K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...
329K 15.5K 54
When reading many novels and transmigrating one either becomes a random cannon fodder, a side villain, the main, the protagonist mom, Dad, cousin to...