Daddy's little Angel [Complet...

De LoveWritingBl

Liang Ling transmigrated into the in to Ger Parker brown. On the brink of an divorce with what seems to be a... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Extra (not an update)
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
introduction not a chapter
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5
Side Story 6
Side Story 7
Side Story 8
Side Story 9
Side Story 10
Side Story 11
Side Story 12
Side Story 13
Side Story 14
Notice

chapter 13

21.1K 1K 150
De LoveWritingBl

"You've changed your shirt?" Parker asked

"Yeah some idiot bumped into me spilling smoothie on me in an open hall" Drake said

"It could have been and accident" parker said

"It was an open hall; it wasn't crowded"

Parker caught on to what he was saying so he didn't continue on the topic.

"Chelsie wants to sleep with us tonight"

"Is that okay with you?" He asked

"Yeah I don't mind"

With a child their it will always remain PG13 and he can relax without getting heart complications; infact he recommends it.

For the rest of the drive it was smooth and quiet were. After arriving home they hush the little angel awake so she could take a evening shower and eat. Parker didn't have to make dinner since William already did.

After dinner they put her in her Pjs then put her in the center of their bed, where it was time for the adults to prepare for bed.

"Did she often sleep on the other sessions?" Parker asked brushing his teeth

"Yeah some of the side effects of chemotherapy though they aren't dangerous or life threatening I did some research and background checks" Drake said drying his hair.

Parker after washing the toothpaste put his mouth wet up to Drake. He stretch his arms up to help the tall man dry his wet hair. Drake stooped down so he do it better.

"That's a relief" parker said in a low tone

"Yeah I know"

Drake looked at parker pajama top and saw that their was a part that was unbutton, he then remembered parker's arguments about his body after having chelsie. Drake lifted up the shirt startling parker.

"W-wu-what are you doing?!" He asked startled

"Don't worry I'm just looking"

"At?"

Parker looked down flustered seeing Drake touched the tiny tiny stretch marks he then looks away.

"I heard how others say that seeing these makes them disgusted to see these wives" he said "I don't think so, this is proof you carried my child how can I be disgusted" Drake said.

Parker blushed any married wife would kill to have their husband say this to them, it's true men complained about how their wives let themselves go and they don't recognize them anymore.

Someone said a good wife is like a mirror she will reflect what a husband is like; if she is not taken care of she will become the hideous creature the man deserves, if she is taken care of she will become the most beautiful woman in his world.

Parker finished drying his hair then turned to Drake.

"Um Drake do you want more kids?" He asked

Drake looked at hin Ofcourse he does, chelsie wants siblings and won't be lonely when either is busy.

"Yes"

Parker heaved a sighed.

"I'm not sure, right now I want to focus on chelsie can you um wait?" He asked

Drake will not rush him, he is not that type of person he will wait for parker's decision. Seeing his trying to change and become a better person he wont thrown such a burden on him.

"The pills are in the safe, when your ready you know what to do" Drake confirmed

Parker nods he open the safe then took out the bottle with birth control pills. It was different from the ones he knew maybe it's because it's for Gers. He looked and saw he guessed right, he put it back.

Parker was happy Drake was really a good person maybe if he can come to terms with the fact that he is a man who can get pregnant and is not afraid of the complications; mostly pain. Then maybe they could have a mini Drake, parker smiled happily.

Drake smiled moving closer it seems like parker is starting to opening up. He leans in and kisses him.

Parker was caught off guard by the sudden kiss, he could feel Drake's tongue sneaking into his mouth. He held on to Drake's chest as he feels himself starting to suffocate.

Drake held parker up by the waist, parker wrapped his legs around Drake's waist as the two engulfs within the kiss.

"Mommy daddy" chelsie said looking at her parents while rubbing her half awoken eyes.

A/n

Me during typing: so much for PG13

Chelsie: chel chel is still here

Me: okay Angel VwV

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.8M 93.9K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
92.8K 6.6K 60
a regresser and a transmigrating reincarnator face the horrors of a romance novel together Put less succinctly, in one of the many parallel world...
283K 12.4K 19
Updates: One chapter/month ๛ dying in his previous life, he transmigrated in a different world possessing the mysterious eldest son of Crosseart Fa...
837 28 16
Burdened by the weight of her family's responsibilities, Song Dingxiang worked herself to death. Upon reopening her eyes, she found herself reincarna...