ꨄ 별안간 ꨄ 𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍

By seven7heeleven

y/n meets 7 guys and becomes friends with them. will she only stay as friends with them? will there be more? ... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - First Day of School
Chapter 3 - New Friends?!
Chapter 4 - Unknown Number
Chapter 5 - Dinner with Friends
Chapter 6 - Late Night Walk
Chapter 7 - Truth or dare?!
Chapter 8 - Sleep over
Chapter 9 - Bungeoppang
[Chapter 10 - Meeting Enhypen]
Chapter 11 - Moving in with the chaotic boys
Chapter 12 - Game Night
Chapter 13 - First day living with them
Chapter 14 - Shopping
Chapter 15 - Surprise Dinner
Chapter 16 - School
Chapter 17 - Seperation
Chapter 18 - Secrets
Chapter 19 - School Audition
[Chapter 20 - News]
Chapter 21 - Vacation
Chapter 22 - Carnival
Chapter 23 - Confession?!
Chapter 24 - Home
Chapter 25 - Trainees
Chapter 26 - Drama
Chapter 27 - Confession pt 2
Chapter 28 - Kiss??!!?!??!
Chapter 29 - EVALUATION
[Chapter 30 - Debut Team]
Chapter 31 - Shirtless
Chapter 32 - Bubble tea crush
Chapter 33 - KISS
Chapter 34 - Jealousy, Jealousy
Chapter 35 - Cake
Chapter 36 - Face Mask
Chapter 37 - Literal Cupcake
Chapter 38 - Ice rink
Chapter 39 - the WON for me
[Chapter 40 -Debut]
Chapter 41 - Haters
Chapter 42 - Leader
Chapter 43 - VLIVE
Chapter 44 - Feelings
Chapter 45 - Climb a Mountain
Chapter 46 - Wonnie Jelly
Chapter 48 - 10 Months
Chapter 49 - Trapped
[Chapter 50 - Freed]
Chapter 51 - Sick
Chapter 52 - Butterflies
Chapter 53 - Confession PT. 3
Chapter 54 - Closet
Chapter 55 - BBT
Chapter 56 - Final CONFESSION OMGNJEJS

Chapter 47 - Camping

1K 52 0
By seven7heeleven

ayo im eating cookies for breakfast.

and I listened to music
go stream drive by chan and lee know on soundcloud or youtube i know it's older but i still listen to it so often

OH AND DREAMIES HAVE A COMEBACK ON MONDAY i listened to the highlight medley a lot amd my favs are

Then a person was standing in front of the tent. We were both scared so we just hugged each other tight and we're trembling. Then the zipper slowly opened.

„omg it's opening" I said tucking onto jungwons hoodie and trying to hide behind him somehow.

The opened zipper revealed a tall figure. The figure came closer until we could see its face.

"Niki?" we both said in unison.

"Why is jungwon here?" He asked.

"Oh he had a bad dream so he came over" I explained.

"But b-but niki I thought you were laying next to us" Jungwon said. That's what I was thinking too.

I looked behind to check and it really looked like there was someone under the blanket but it turned out that there is no one.

"Oh I drank too much fanta earlier so I had to go to the toilet and then I couldn't find the toilet so it kinda took me pretty long" He laughed after he told us that while whispering.

"Our little boy was peeing" Jungwon said in between niki and me.

"But isn't the toilet right next to our tent-" I started but niki put his finger on my lips.

"Shhhhh I found out myself y/n, and jungwon don't call me little boy you grow very well who the little one between us is" He said in a very cool tone like he was tough guy and like he had to push his self esteem.

"Yeah whatever. So you were looking for the toilet while it was next to us the whole time" jungwon said and suddenly burst into laughter.

"Yah not funny" Niki said and slightly hit jungwon.

"Ahk that hurt!! And don't'yah' me I'm older you prick" Jungwon crossed his arms and looked up trying to act like a highness.

"We always talk casual I almost never even call you hyung anymore" Niki said which Jungwon nodded to.

"Okay guys stop arguing or whatever that was and let's sleep okay" I said which made both of the look at me.

"oh yeah right I forgot" Niki said.

"You forgot that we had to sleep wtf niki" Jungwon said.

Before niki could say something back i pulled on his arm and somehow pushed him slightly so that he fell into his bed.

"Okay now sleep and you too" I turned to jungwon.

"Good night" I said in a lovely tone.

"Good night" They both said back but in a not so lovely tone.

——

It was the next morning.

I got up a bit earlier than the others so that I could get ready and do my stuff.

I walked out of the bathroom and greeted the staffs.

"Good morning" I said with a smile to my favorite staff.

"Good morning why are you awake already?" She asked me after giving me a quick hug.

"Oh I just wasn't tired anymore" I said and continued walking towards the tent.

When I saw that no one was awake I decided to breakfast already alone because I didn't ate that much yesterday so I felt quite hungry.

Then seonmi the staff sat next to me.

"what are we doing today?" I asked eating some rice.

"So we had planned a small game and then you would go back tot he dorm" She said also stealing some of my rice.

"what sort of game?"

"We'll ask questions and you're not allowed to answer them correctly" She explained.

——

We all sat on camping chairs and were waiting for what would come next.

"So today is the day we will leave this resort" A male staff said.

"Ohhh i thought we would stay longer"

"The game is easy. We will ask you random questions and you have to answer them. BUT don't answer correctly. just answer something you know"
We nodded and the game almost started.

"What are we playing for? For nothing?" Jake asked.

"No you will get a lot of snacks and drinks for the ride back home" We all cheered cause food is great and then started.

"Well do 2 rounds the first is for drinks and the second for food"

The staff goes from left to right. Starting with sunoo.

"What'd you eat for lunch?"

"I like insects!" We all laughed.

"Ugh a bug a bug" Sunghoon said which made us laugh even more.

"Okay niki next"

"You having fun?"

"I want to dance now" He said smiling and looking around.

"What we're you doing last night?"

"I don't want to get my period" Was the first thing that came to my mind because I should get it today.

Everyone burst into laughter because they didn't expect something such random.

"What's your name?"

"The mountains are so pretty here" He pointed
around.

Jungwon POV

"What's pretty Jungwon?"

I didn't think fast so I almost said y/n but I saved it by saying "Is it raining?" I pointed up aswell.

Y/n POV again

"How's the weather today?"

"Oh what's that over there" He looked behind the staff and I actually looked there too cause I fell for it.

"Well what is it there jay?"

"I think I bought really nice shoes" He admired his shoes.

Then Jake suddenly slapped his shoulder and said "Oh bug"Which made all of us laugh.

"That was so out of nowhere" Jake said with a big smile.

"Why'd you hit him?"

A little moment of silence

"I love enhypen!!!"

"Yah you almost fell for it Jake" Sunghoon said.

"Really I almost fell for it but I did it" Jake said and we cheered because we got drinks.

"I almost fell for it too" Sunghoon said and others were agreeing.

We played another round.

"Wah the speaker sound is really loud" Jungwon said after the staff talked to a megaphone thingy.

"We didn't turn on the speakers" It was sunghoons turn.

"I'm so tired" He reacted fast.

"What do you want to eat?" I could see how niki almost said ramyeon but he was fast enough to change it without anyone noticing.

"I want to buy that camera" He said looking directly into the one in front of us.

"What do you want to buy Sunoo?"

"There are a lot of bugs"

We also finished that round.

"But actually we don't need to focus on the game" Jay said cause us to look at him. "We usually talk like this" That made us laugh.

"We don't listen to each other" Sunoo said and laughed.

"We all talk about something else" Sunghoon said.

"Yeah and we're all saying different things" Niki also said.

"So we won drinks and snacks that's awesome we can leave now" I said.

"Have you packed your things already?" I asked them and they all shook their hand except for sunghoon.

"Okay sunghoon and I we are already going into the bus and we will wait for you." I said but I couldn't see the glare jungwon gave sunghoon behind our backs.

———————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.5K 42
"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type of person. Until she meets her only exce...
92.2K 2.4K 38
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
16.9K 567 28
𝐍𝐈-𝐊𝐈 𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀: ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪɢʜᴛ..? __________ ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆...
1.6M 126K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...