She tricked me to get me home

Af imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... Mere

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 102

28 1 0
Af imnotyourpalything

The premiere data of "Three Lives Homecoming" was released soon, and the ratings reached a staggering 1.8%. Even if it is not today when online dramas are rampant, this data is a very good result in the ancient times, which means that it will not break the second. The problem is even expected to break three.

This is an amazing data for the current film and television industry.

Thanks to this, Cheng Que was truly noticed by those who were watching in the circle, and all kinds of flakes drifted into Jinhe's office like snowflakes.

"The upper part is a TV series. For long-term development, I suggest you choose a movie." As he said, Jin He selected three or four from a pile of scripts and put it in front of Cheng Que, "This is what I have screened and you should feel it You can take a look at the ones you are interested in."

"Oh, good." Cheng Que took the script and flipped through it. The first book above was a suspense book for awards. She was not very interested and skipped it first. Translation, there are anti-school violence, and science fiction, they are all big scripts. Cheng Que flipped over roughly, glanced at Jin He with a move from the bottom of his heart, and saw that she had been expressionless before continuing to look down.

From the point of view of film selection, Jin He probably hopes she can make an award-winning movie. After all, awards with gold content are the capital that can be taken out. Although Cheng Que has this thing, he awards this stuff. Who would have too many children.

The last one is regarded as a tomb-robbing movie, with a bit of horror and fantasy elements, and is titled "Tumi".

""Tumi"...I remember this is the famous tomb robber on the Internet?" Cheng Que felt that the name was familiar, and after thinking about it for a while, he realized, "Did the company get its copyright? That's amazing. but it also seemed to sadomasochistic, and I have been afraid of being shot this fixed impression you "? "

in fact, people set different. "Jinhe shook his head and asked:"? you are interested in " "

a sense of ah, I actually abroad I followed this novel at the time of writing, the setting is very interesting, but the words are really scumbags." Cheng Que shook the script, interested in discussing his thoughts with Jin He.

Unlike the ABO world view set in "Three Lives Homecoming", Cheng Guang, the author of "Tu Yu", boldly set up a world in which only men and women exist, and based on this, described a time span from ancient to modern times. A long, taboo story of hatred and love, the story is drawn from a dream and a piece of jade pendant.

But Jin He was obviously not interested in communicating with her about this love-hate book, "Do you like this?"

"Yeah." Cheng Que nodded.

Jin He seemed to want to ask her if she wanted to settle down, but he seemed to hesitate and touched her chin and said, "Don't make a decision in a hurry. You can take these books back and have a look at them. Tell me in two days.

" I thought you were going to decide it directly for me. These are the ones that the company invested and prepared to shoot?"

"Tumi is not."

"Huh?"

"Tumi is the script invested by Chenshuo, and the copyright is in their hands. "

Chen Shuo's movie...Cheng Que twitched at the corner of his mouth, and he hesitated, "Then I will go back first, and think about it before returning to you."

"Wait." Jin He stopped her and waited for the journey. When Que looked over, she showed a subtle expression, and tried her best to remind her in a tactful way: "Recently...Don't get too close to Mr. Li, and don't watch Weibo."

"What happened to Weibo?" Cheng Que was puzzled. Expression, she hasnt read Weibo much recently, but a certain pink website plays a lot, and she plays live games every day after work. Except for Happy Every Devil is the master of Jingji, the game is so happy that she has no interest. It's boring to find yourself.

"Don't worry about it." Jinhe quickly recovered his expressionless face. I'm helping you settle down. The artist has too many scandals during the rising period.

Cheng Que let out a cry, and didn't delve into it when he couldn't come out. After chatting for a few more words, he went out with the script. Jin He still has to run Yan Ruong Yue Mi. Except for her when she runs a variety show, she is in a stocking state. Many things are left to Meng Shu to deal with. Fortunately, Meng Shu really didnt feel sorry for her education and salary. .

After going out, Cheng Que heard that Cheng Xiangyi was in the company today. After thinking about it, she ran to play with her. As a result, her younger sister was working hard. Cheng Que, who was watching, was not too embarrassed to disturb, so she lay down in the rest area and prepared to read the script.

Then she opened Weibo.

In order to prevent Jin He from discovering it, she first sent Meng Shu aside and stayed aside without being in the big size. She cut the small number and touched her Weibo to take a look. Um, the fans are increasing, and the comments are normal. Obviously, there is no big question...Huh?

——Is my younger sister dating Mr. Li?

——Although I dont want to admit it, Que Que does match up with Mr. Li, and I smashed to death with those photos! !

——What kind of single person is still in love! shameless!

——Haha, it turned out to be embracing the thighs of the CEO of Chenshuo. I said how resources are better than one. Some people... will do some conspiracy and tricks, turn

over the comments, and be in harmony with the past. It's different. Recently, there have been a lot of comments about her, and it seems that after a lot of reports have been deleted, the ones left behind are more moderate.

In fact, its not surprising that there are black fans, but when they see their black spots, why are they holding their thighs to hype? In previous variety shows, she revealed that her family is very good, right? Where does she need unspoken rules?

If he didn't understand, Cheng Que followed what those people said and looked for it, and then he saw...Various ambiguous photos of himself and Li Yin.

She quit Weibo with a weird look, then thought for a while, then clicked in and looked at the pictures. This must be the conspiracy of that guy Li Yin! How could someone post these pictures without her indulgence!

Don't think she doesn't know.

Damnable woman.

Cheng Que frowned, turned off Weibo angrily, threw his phone aside, turned his head and took it over and flipped through the script.

The first three scripts are all copyrights of the company, so the complete script was sent over. Cheng Que was not surprised by this, but it surprised her that "Tu Di" was also a complete script.

She has seen the original work of "Tumi" and has a basic understanding of the plot, but the screenplay after the film adaptation is generally different from the original work, whether it is large or small. Although Jin He has said that the original author made the adaptation himself, so he followed the original plot as much as possible, but Cheng Que still watched it with the attitude of reading a new script.

The beginning of "Tu Di" is the dream of the protagonist. There is a woman in her dream. A woman is dancing under a pear tree, with petals falling on the top of her shoulders and hair, like a concubine and fairy. Only a back can make people's hearts sway and beautiful.

However, when Yan Yu saw her, she felt uncontrollable heartache, as if a hammer was slamming in her heart. She wanted to get close to the woman, but was blocked by the mist, and she was never seen again. , Death at different points, no chance in the next life.

Awakening from the dream, Yan Yu held the jade pendant in his hand again.

This jade pendant was uploaded by her ancestors. It is said to be an old artifact from the Wei Dynasty a thousand years ago. When she caught Zhou, her grandmother put it on the table according to a acquaintance's suggestion, and then she grabbed it. Has been following her until today.

The story begins by saying that he is twenty-eight years old. He is the youngest professor of history in the industry. He has studied the Wei Dynasty, published several high-quality papers, and led the protective excavation of Princess Wei Yingans tomb. The completion has made a huge contribution.

After dreaming of the familiar and unfamiliar woman again, Yan Yu received a call saying that he had discovered the tomb of the most mysterious emperor Wei Yuan in Huaiyun Mountain, and that the tomb was suspected to have been visited by tomb robbers. A hole was opened on the side of the mountain, and the cultural relics in the tomb are likely to be destroyed, so the Cultural Bureau urgently established a project to prepare for rescue work, but now there are not many people who can take over this work and have a full understanding of the Wei Dynasty. Is one of them.

Yan Yu was stunned when he received the call, but he didn't expect that he and the Wei Yuan Emperor would have this kind of fate. Without him, the surname of the royal family of the Wei Dynasty, according to clear historical records, the surname of Emperor Wei Yuan, but the name Yu.

Say metaphors, say Yu. It is still a coincidence that Yanyu developed Yanyu's tomb.

She laughed, but she suddenly had a hunch after taking on this task—perhaps she could find the answer about the woman in her dream in this matter.

The author has something to say: This script originated from a dream I had a long time ago, it should be two years ago, it is very, very torturous, it is a scumbag, be the ending, I once wanted to outline an outline and write a short story, but think about it Forget it. When the script is released for you to see,

I will start the daily hhh with my Ji You and the wheat code. In fact, I could finish it yesterday, but when I was halfway through the writing, someone asked me to go, and then called me in the early morning. When Ji You, she said that you are scumbag before twelve oclock, I dont deserve to have me after twelve oclock

, I dare to

thank you in 2021-08-24 05:05:46~2021-08-28 20 : The little angel who voted for me during 08:46 or irrigated nutrient solution~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

195K 3.1K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
39.6K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
32.7K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
2.2K 23 29
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...