She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 93

28 1 0
By imnotyourpalything

Lu Huaiyu was silent for a while, then sighed melancholically, then looked down at Cheng Que and smiled gently, and said, "Didn't I say it? Like it is a private matter, you don't need to be bothered by it."

She paused, " I don't mind."

But I do.

Cheng Que looked into her eyes, hesitated and swallowed the words back. It's too hurtful, and it can make people misunderstand.

She

turned to the beginning, pretending to be indifferent and said: "Then you do it yourself." Lu Huaiyu smiled and swallowed the emotions in his heart.

The next day, Cheng Que got up early and went to work on the crew. The three people went there after nothing happened. Oh, its not nothing. The only one who really took the vacation was Lu Huaiyu. The two sisters have remote control of their respective companies, and they are quite busy.

The crew changed the following scenes to film, and Yunbai, who had just descended from the mountain, encountered a dangerous situation accidentally. Because it was an unfamiliar technique and aura, Yun Bai did not suspect that this was an acquaintance of his own. After thanking him, he unexpectedly discovered that she was also here to investigate the matter of the devil soul, and invited him to travel with him.

The monk in white looked at her for a while, nodded in agreement.

There are not many scenes, but its a bit difficult to shoot. First, Cheng Que must perform the embarrassment and resistance when being chased by a demon-infected monster while hanging Wia. In the later stage, there will be special effects to synthesize the Howling Cloud Tiger, and then It was Xiao Ling who dropped a sword from the sky to slash the demon.

The lines were already well-acquainted, Cheng Que stood there and allowed the staff to check her Wia rope and safety measures, while Wu Zhi was still in front of her to correct and remind the essentials of the action.

After the inspection, Cheng Que made an OK gesture to the director, then touched his belt, stepping on the tree and rising into the air.

"Wai Ya team prepares, 3, 2, 1, start!" The

horn amplified Chu Ge's voice and passed it through. At the last moment when her ears were closed, her eyes changed, and by the way, she became the immature, innocent, and youthful cloud. White.

Li Yin and Lu Huaiyu watched this scene from a distance nearby, their expressions were in a trance for a moment, but they were silent together, until Lu Huaiyu suddenly turned his head and smiled at Li Yin, with a slight irony in his smile. .

"Look, it looks like the previous Queque." It looked

like an interrogative sentence, but she said it in a positive tone, as if she was mocking something.

Li Yin ignored her, his gaze still stuck to Cheng Que, not knowing whether it was stubbornness or avoidance.

Then Lu Huaiyu laughed, "Some people are always in the blessing and don't know the blessing, until they lose it, they will regret it, they are not cheap."

Li Yin finally glanced at her expressionlessly, and pulled his cuff with his fingers. , "His Royal Highness, if you want to pick something up, you can just say it."

Lu Huaiyu saw the hidden meaning in her actions, and raised his eyebrows immediately: "Why, you still want to fight with me? It was not my opponent a few years ago, now Still want to compare?"

Is there any mistake, when she has been a soldier for so many years, the physical training alone is not enough for ordinary people.

"All right." Next to the silent drive to Yi rolled his eyes up, tone with □□ naked disdain, "lost no shame, make trouble out of trouble to go to, not here to make trouble, this is my sister first TV series."

Li Yin paused, closed his hands, and hummed blankly.

"Okay." Lu Huaiyu also sighed, holding her chest a step, but she quickly noticed a Huadian that she hadn't cared about, and immediately stared at Cheng Xiangyi.

"Your sister? You still call her sister, then what is this one?" Didn't the Cheng family publicly admit this eldest lady?

Cheng Xiangyi didn't bother to pay attention to this idiot question.

"Oh, then I understand." Looking at her attitude, Lu Huai understood what it meant, and then touched his chin, while smiling, he looked at Li Yin with a very strange look, "I can't see it, you The hobby is quite perverted."

Li Yin: "..."

"Does it make you more happy to be in your sister's name?"

Li Yin: "..." As

soon as the words were said, the eyes of the people who heard them next to them became very strange, Li Yin didn't say anything. , His Royal Highness, why do you have such weird thoughts!

Cheng Xiangyi twitched the corners of his mouth, "Sister Lu, if you go on talking nonsense, my Cheng family won't have the face to meet people."

"What nonsense, isn't it true that I said." Lu Huai said with a smile, "still talking. The two aunts have not admitted that Que Que is their daughter?"

"...This sister has not entered our household registration book." Cheng Xiangyi was a little speechless, reaching out for Li Yin, "Of course, this does not affect the inheritance status. ."

But it seemed that she had no intention of arguing, and Cheng Zhixu had confirmed the position of the heir when Cheng Xiangyi was eighteen years old, not only for the title, but also for the Patriarch.

In fact, sometimes it seems quite unfair. Not only did the exiled daughter not get enough love from her biological parents, she also lost the bulk of her inheritance. Simply Li Yin was not someone who only looked at that little thing in his eyes.

"Oh—" That's what Lu Huai said, and Lu Huai also understood Cheng Xiangyi's unfinished words. "It's a name but not a real thing. I understand. No wonder I haven't seen you enter the stars in these years."

Li Yin gave her a cold glance, "Yes. His Royal Highness is not in control."

"That is." Lu Huai grinned, and didn't feel that what he said was too much. "So it is better for Mr. Li to withdraw as soon as possible. We have been spoiled since childhood, and I am afraid that others will be spoiled. Not good for her."

Shrimp and pig heart.

Li Yin felt bored, a dull pain, but it didn't show up on the face, and he gave her a reply and ignored her. Cheng Xiangyi sighed silently next to him, and suddenly regretted that she came to visit the squad at this time. She had done something wrong before she ran into the two of them together.

Cheng Que didn't know about this. She was always involved in acting, and she said smoothly, as if she were the young man who went down the mountain to seek justice.

"Bold evil barriers." Yun Bai bit his tongue and spouted a gulp of blood, and quickly drew a talisman in mid-air with one hand.

She fought for a long time, most of the aura in her body was consumed, and she had no time to recover after taking drugs, so she could barely use her blood to make the last fight.

However, Xiaoyunhu made a long roar, and opened his blood basin and spouted a huge blue-violet energy ball to meet the murderous and tyrannical curse.

The two collided several feet in front of it, arousing a puff of smoke, and then disappearing invisible with a bang.

Yun Bai squirted out a violent blood again, and his heart felt completely cold. He trembled and wanted to continue the imprinting. However, he couldn't squeeze any excess fairy energy out of his body, but Xiao Yunhu stepped out of the smoke and dust, step by step. She came and roared again, her blood-red eyes staring at the girl who was half-kneeling under the tree, her hind legs leaped forward and the sharp tiger claws were about to hit the girl like a flower. Yu's white cheeks fell.

At the

moment of the moment, there was a cold and indifferent edict not far away, "Go." The aura fell, and the rotating disc could withstand the attacking tiger's claws, and then lightly for a while, a wave of air that was revolving. With a kind of understatement, he easily pushed away the rushing Xiaoyunhu.

"Om——" In the

next second, there was a light humming sound in the disc, and it stayed in the air for a few seconds in the shocked and horrified eyes of the girl, and then it turned into light and shadow disappeared without a trace.

Xiao Yunhu fell to the ground before he could even scream.

Yun Bai was silent for two seconds, coughed lowly, and barely stood still and bowed forward to salute, doing the neat work of Yi Ye.

"Junior Yunbai, thank you senior for saving her life." She took a breath. The pain in her chest did not affect the girl's ability to think calmly, but made her more keen and calm. "I wonder if Senior can show up."

"I can't call it a senior." There was a nice voice in the air, and after thinking about it, he seemed to be familiar. Yun Bai raised his head, before apologizing, he saw a long-haired woman with a mask with a cold and noble temperament walking down in midair.

The exposed eyes of the woman were as clear and cold as the stars in the cold night. She raised her hand, and what was floating in her hand was the silver-white disc-shaped instrument that had disappeared before. It was not a disc when it looked closely, and there were edges and corners around it. The sharpness can be noticed in the past.

The woman glanced at her lightly, turned her hand to retract the magic weapon, and said coldly: "If you have such a cultivation level, you will dare to walk alone. Your teacher is really relieved."

Yun Bai smiled, clutching his chest and said: "Yun Bai was ordered to make a mistake. Going down the mountain to do errands and dying outside is also a good fortune." It's just a pity that the master interceded for her.

The woman's eyes were slightly strange when she saw her, she took her gaze back for a long time, and said indifferently: "That's it, I'm going to a nearby fairy city, do I want to go together?" I

didn't expect people to look cold, but unexpectedly careful. The telegraph turned, Yun Bai's face did not show up, she coughed lowly, clutched her chest and smiled at her, dragged her leg hard to follow up, "Yes, thank you senior." The

woman paused and slowed down silently. Up the pace.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-23 08:13:48~2021-07-27 19:01:22~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.2K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
632K 15.6K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
21.7K 242 82
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
34.6K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...