She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 87

28 1 0
By imnotyourpalything

sad? You?

Cheng Que's expression

became cold, "It's my business." "Forget it, just stay if you want, Meng Shu, what are you doing standing outside? I got in the car and went back."

"Oh, yes." Outside the door. The two assistants got in the car one after the other and went to the back seat. An omega from behind looked inwardly. It was Li Yin's secretary.

This car has a lot of space. There is a partition between the driver's seat and the back seat. A screen is hung on the partition to receive TV signals. But because of the large seating space, there are only four seats in the back, which means there is no place for a secretary.

"Mr. Li." The secretary blinked, looking at his boss in the future.

Li Yin didn't let her get in the car, "You go back first, and you leave work early today."

"...oh." The secretary nodded and closed the door for them and watched the car leave, but she didn't wait for her to get off work early. Happy, she suddenly realized that she was in Hezhou instead of Yuanjing, which meant that she couldn't go home and stay at home after work.

"...Forget it, let's go out for a round." She sighed, and then received a red envelope from the boss in the next second. The inscription said it was a bonus. The

secretary was in distress, and the atmosphere in the car was a little calm. After sending the red envelopes to his subordinates, Li Yin turned to look at Cheng Que and found that she was looking at her mobile phone. The vaguely leaked page indicated that she should be browsing Weibo.

Weibo, speaking of it, today happened to be the day when the crew sent the protagonist's makeup photo to the crew.

The actor who played the protagonist was very popular and the IP of his work was very popular, and Li Yin didn't even look through it before he saw a familiar name on Weibo hot search.

#萧 Ling程阙合照#

This name is really uncomfortable.

Click in, and the first one floating on it is the official Weibo post of "Three Lives Homecoming".

Juniors way home drama v: Sansei III, two other fairy magic, Master, unscarred] [FIG

image is squared, the third is a single photo cloud Also, the three white cloud single photo, the intermediate is The most striking and shocking photo of the two people from three angles is the picture in the middle of the two standing on the top of the mountain and looking at each other.

In the distance, the golden crow hung high in the air. The ethereal and cold immortal looked down at her disciple and was her only catastrophe. Her expression of compassion and the complicated eyes of the disciple looking up formed a contradictory and complicated picture, extremely With tension.

Not surprisingly, the following has long been criticized by the two fans, mainly Xiao Ling's fans, and Cheng Que's is still not very weathered. There are a lot of control comments, and you can turn down to get some real dynamics.

——Good knock! This cp sense is too strong, I'm fine!

——Grass, when I heard that this book was going to be filmed, I was worried that it would ruin the book like the others. I'm sorry that I was ignorant.

——Who is Yan Yunbai, he looks so familiar, but I cant remember

——This is our Anto upstairs!

——Double Chefs are ecstatic, one day I can see the same CP with the same frame,

huh? When I turned to this article, Li Yin's heart suddenly burst, and he subconsciously clicked on the ID homepage and took a look. This person claims to be the cute host of the Arctic Circle. Among them, there is not only a pair of cp, but the most recent one is people who Li Yin is very familiar with.

Look at those titles, what domineering queen x angels in trouble, president Gao Leng x innocent and cute, there are some original things, such as "what can I do to spoil you, my sister-in-law".

Li Yin randomly clicked on a picture and looked at it, and then exited at the speed of light. She was silent for a while and silently clicked the report in the upper right corner.

Obscene. Obscene. Love! Hurry up!

It was rare to be in the same space with this Alpha again. Cheng Que felt a little inexplicable restlessness in his heart. It was not easy to play with mobile phones. When he looked around, he found Li Yin's subtle expression as if he had eaten a fly. She paused, and quietly straightened her back and glanced at her, just in time for the report page that flashed by.

"What are you doing?" She began to look uprightly, but found that Alpha panicked and pressed off the phone screen when she noticed that she was looking at the past. Cheng Que's eyes sharpened immediately, "What are you doing? Bad things?"

"No." Li Yin coughed slightly, and the other party's move to vent his anger was a little vain. He immediately put the phone flip on his lap and faced Cheng Que with his back facing up. His complexion quickly recovered, "I'm reading the report. "

Oh." Cheng Que was not interested in pestering her, but before lying back, he gave people a disdainful look, "Do you think I am a fool?"

"Why, you have always been smart." Li Yin side He looked at her with serious eyes, "No matter before or now, you have always been like this in my heart."

"A ghost believes your nonsense." Cheng Que muttered, and didn't pursue it. The two assistants behind were silent, only quietly exchanging their eyes in private.

It's still stiff, and the tone is soft.

They could all hear that Li Yin would naturally not miss it. She put the phone on one side and closed the topic calmly, and instead said nonchalantly: "Do you have a good relationship with Xiao Ling? I think you are quite good. Intimate."

"Ms. Xiao is a very good senior." Cheng Que originally wanted to say something about you, but when he noticed Li Yin's expression, he swallowed it back inexplicably, and turned it indifferently. Explain, "She did the same to me."

Xiao Ling is a person who is serious about acting. For her, this is more than just a job, so it will be good for talented and diligent younger generations. Even if she looks strong and indifferent, she is actually pretty good, otherwise it is impossible to have such a good reputation in the circle, these things cannot be brought by her family alone.

Li Yin didn't speak, and didn't know whether she believed it or not. But it doesn't really matter to Cheng Que whether she believes it or not.

The nanny car went down the mountain road around the mountain, and then gradually drove out of the scenic area. The surrounding voices gradually became noisy, and Cheng Que put down his phone and looked out the window.

Its three oclock or four oclock in the afternoon. Its a lively time in the film and television city. Whether its the crew renting the scene or the enthusiastic tourists, they are busy working or playing, and there should be a lot of them hidden. Paparazzi.

As one of the largest studios in the empire, Fenghe is undoubtedly excellent. It is beautiful, lively, and contains many dream chasers, and it provides the most basic pedal for their dreams to take off.

Li Yin noticed her eyes, haggard after a while asked softly: "? Do you like it here"

. "It

From Li Yin, only her profile can be seen, but there is a faint smile. The side face is also very clean and beautiful, as if it can wash away the evil thoughts deep in my heart.

Li Yin pursed his lips, his voice lowered and softened, "Did you think that?"

The voice sounded like a sign of weakness. Cheng Que subconsciously wanted to look back at her, but he hesitated and restrained the impulse.

She pursed her lower lip, "It doesn't matter how I think, I'm an actor now, and I will take this job seriously."

Li Yin was silent for a while, "I know."

This is a...warning. She thought casually.

The nanny car drove through the high-speed, and stopped at the door of the hotel without stopping on the way.

On the way, Cheng Que did a business repost, and he was happy on the Internet. The next Sima face to Li Yin, "Is President Li still with me?"

This question was not easy to answer. Li Yin found a reason. Turning off the topic, "Have you eaten?"

"I have something to do, let's go now." Cheng Que did not respond, turning around and stepping on high heels and leaving.

Li Yin watched her leave without chasing her, silently squeezed his mouth, and seemed to sigh.

After Cheng Que returned to the room, he ordered a meal. Unfortunately, he now needs to control his calorie input. He only drank two mouthfuls of yogurt he loved to eat in the past.

The inexplicable emotions that had been lingering before have disappeared a lot after seeing Li Yin, and Cheng Que didn't understand what he was feeling now. Obviously I should hate it, alas.

With nothing left or right to do, she thought of Xiao Ling's reminder to herself, and opened her notebook to find some public class videos of the acting department, focusing on the skill school, and wanted to follow the above assignments to see if she could supplement her.

When looking for information, Cheng Que's phone rang an incoming call ringtone, she glanced at it, and the note was Yiyi.

"Crack, baby Yiyi, good afternoon." In a good mood, Cheng Que first molested his sister.

After a few seconds of silence, Cheng Xiangyis somewhat puzzled voice came out, "Sister?"

"Well, what's the matter." Cheng Que clicked on the most played video and glanced at it. The main teacher was Yuanyings professor and also a virtue. The artist of Yi Shuangxin, who had acted in a play before, retired and was hired by Yuan Ying to teach.

"Nothing." Cheng Xiangyi heard the voice at the beginning of the video on her side, "Sister, are you listening to the class?"

"Well, Xiao Ling said that she suggested that I learn the tricks, let me see. Is there

anything wrong with me?" "Nothing. What happened, Li Yin came to see you?" Cheng Xiangyi cut directly to the point without making any inflections.

"Ah, yes, how do you know." Cheng Que said casually, without paying attention, only to find that after being asked by herself, Cheng Xiangyi seemed to hesitate, and her ears stood up immediately, "Huh?

" ...Someone told me." Cheng Xiangyi can negotiate with others skillfully, but he is not comfortable with lying to her sister, "Don't listen to

what she says to you ." "She can tell me what you do." Cheng Que He curled his lips, "It is impossible to say that you are slandering her."

Cheng Xiangyi gave a light cough.

"Huh?"

"No." Cheng Xiangyi was expressionless, "I just want to remind my sister, Alpha has a lot of rhetoric, don't be fooled by her."

Cheng Que: "...?"

You are not right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 1.9K 62
Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pure and cute look, all the way until she...
208K 5K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
347K 6.8K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
929 36 9
And also Captain Du Cheng is a powerful alpha so no one have to mess with him and his pack . His pack named is Black Moon Pack, the most Powerful pac...