She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 77

31 1 0
By imnotyourpalything

I ate for a long time at the boot banquet. I didnt drink too much wine. I have to work tomorrow. Except for Cheng Que Yuran, who is incapable of drinking power, there are basically no major problems. In order to prevent the recurrence of the last fragmentation incident, Cheng Que Yuran. She didn't dare to drink this time, and in the end she and her assistant sent the drunk Yu Ran back.

Still in front of Li Yin.

I don't know what Li Yin's mood is, but Xiao Ling, who is watching, finds it very interesting, and even has a little interest in Cheng Que. However, her emotional management is extremely in place, and her full name does not reveal the slightest.

Wake up early the next day to take a makeup photo. On the first day, only the leading actors and supporting actors will be taken. It takes a long time to make-up. Everyone passes early.

When I witnessed Yu Ran getting drunk last night, Cheng Que thought she would come later today, but I didn't expect that she was already in the dressing room when she arrived.

"Does Sister Yu Ran's head hurt?" Cheng Que probed in, a little surprised, "I get a headache when I get a hangover."

"Huh?" "I was... drunk last night?"

"Yeah." Cheng Que couldn't help laughing, "I took you back. Sister, you didn't drink very well, I think you didn't drink much."

Not only I was drunk and seemed to have eaten her tofu. Fortunately, Cheng Que didn't care about it.

"Huh? Thank you." Yu Ran smiled softly at her, her smile was very comfortable, as calm and elegant as the temperament of her whole person, like a breeze, soft and completely different from the enchanting and charming drunk last night.

Cheng Que has always liked her beautiful sister, otherwise she would not fall in love with the extremely beautiful Li Yin at first sight, and even licked her for nearly a year, let alone become good friends with the beautiful and heroic Lu Huaiyu, let alone be sexy The charming Christie went to make a movie as soon as she flicked.

Alas, Yan Gou's sorrow.

"You're welcome." She replied with a smile, "I asked the hotel service to give you a hangover soup. Your assistant should give you a drink."

"Well, I'm fine now." Yu Ran nodded, then saw Xiao Ling passing by the door, and said: "It's getting late, you can change your clothes."

"Oh." Cheng Que turned sideways to Xiao Ling. She gave way and smiled at her by the way, "Good morning, Master."

"Good morning." Xiao Ling's voice was as clear as water, clear and sweet, she looked at Cheng Que in a flimsy shirt, and a trace of her eyes flashed across her eyes. With an unpredictable smile, she reminded: "October, it's a bit cold in the morning, remember to wear more."

"Good master." Cheng Que said sweetly. Originally, she thought Xiao Ling was so cold and cold. As for the fairy of, she didnt dare to touch much at the beginning, or when she was about to fall, Xiao Ling took her a hand and talked about some skills by the way before she slowly became familiar. Now she can naturally express some concerns among her friends. Up.

Speaking of which, she still didn't know that her so-called intimate photo with Xiao Ling had been put on the table of a perverted voyeur early on, causing people to gnash their teeth in secret. It was also at that time that she felt that if she didn't make a move, she might have missed it, and then she ran over to pester again.

Of course, this scene is the same now, but it's the difference between the photo and seeing it with my own eyes. As soon as he finished greeting, Cheng Que saw the expressionless Li Yin in a blink of an eye. She raised her eyebrows and deliberately followed Xiao Ling into the dressing room next to her.

Li Yin: "..." The

two protagonists have their own dressing rooms. They are not crowded with other people. They have convenience and space, but they are a bit boring.

There are four sets of makeup effects for Yun Bai, from the little white flower to the heroic youth, the war damage period of falling into the quagmire, the blackening period of later Nirvana, and the poignant beauty when he finally died in Yun Yi's arms.

The workload is actually a bit heavy. Fortunately, she uses her own makeup team and doesn't have to line up with other people.

Most of the artists who took the first batch came to line up at 7 or 8 o'clock to put on makeup and change clothes. The photographers also came to set up the scenes at this point. They used to shoot on the spot in the film and television city. There are also studios for special scenes.

Li Yin also followed early. She was actually quite busy. She didn't know why she came here to waste. She was still sitting here for more than an hour. She was a little absent-minded in replying to the email, thinking that Cheng Que just ignored Zihe. The scene where Xiao Ling was leaving, almost sent the wrong email.

If you havent experienced some things, you dont really understand that feeling. When Li Yin entered Xingrui with hatred and pain four years ago, he could naturally take Cheng Ques favor and disdain her admiration. Its really his turn. Only when it became this way did I realize that this kind of unilateral pursuit is actually quite painful.

There is no response, no friendliness, only rejection and cold eyes.

What about that, she asked for it herself.

Sometimes Li Yin didn't quite understand the meaning of rebirth. She saved her parents, but let her slide into the abyss, and... fell in love with the biggest enemy.

No, it should not be an enemy.

She sighed, closed her notebook unconsciously, and prepared to give herself a simple vacation to try her thoughts, but when she looked up, she saw the girl in white clothes walking in and out.

The god of Luo Luo, who made an appointment with a virgin, has a beautiful woman, and will never forget it.

She was stunned.

The girl was stumbling in a white dress, and her clothes fluttered, like clouds in the sky, like a yarn in the moon, she cast down her eyes and smiled, like an elf falling into the earth, exquisite and magnificent.

"Why, look dumb?" Cheng Que approached and found Li Yin's dumb expression, he smiled and walked over, stretched out his hand and patted Li Yin's face lightly, with a bit of teasing.

Li Yin returned to his senses, the beautiful black eyes reflected the beautiful appearance of the young girl Lingxiu, and he paused and said, "It's beautiful."

"Huh, the makeup artist has painted for me for more than an hour. It doesn't look good." Cheng Queyang He lifted his sleeves and turned in a circle, and the hem of the clothes fluttered, really like a fairy coming to the world.

The people next to him also came back to their senses. Meng Shu quickly clapped his hands and praised her, "It looks good!"

Cheng Que raised his eyebrows, and gave her a wink, with a strange smile on his face, beautiful and cute.

"Okay, great!" The photographer looked at her again, couldn't help but thumbs up, and hurriedly greeted people to come and take pictures, "I have inspiration, come over, I think about how to design for you, hey shit."

She just called someone over, and the next second she glanced at the back and came another beauty. The beauty was also dressed in white, but her forehead was decorated with blue crystal gemstones. She swayed gently in her every move, bringing her in the coldness. A touch of gorgeousness.

It is Xiao Ling.

Cheng Que wowed, "It's so beautiful, Master."

Xiao Ling glanced at it lightly, and nodded restrainedly: "So are you."

Her temperament is cold and indifferent at first, and a little dressing fits Yun Yi's image. What's more, now that I have put on makeup for nearly two hours and changed clothes, it is even more amazing for all sentient beings.

Li Yin squinted slightly. Cheng Que would pay attention to her just now. Although it was more likely to show off and implicitly imply how inconspicuous she was, Xiao Ling snatched her gaze as soon as he came. It's a bit uncomfortable.

But she didn't say anything, she looked at them coldly, the air pressure on her body was a little lower.

As soon as Cheng Que wanted to go up and post with the Master of Beauty, she felt that if there was a familiar, clear smell floating around her, she didn't remember where the smell came from, and she turned her head and saw Xiao Ling looking with a smile but a smile. Xiang Li Yin.

"Does President Li continue to watch?"

"Naturally." Li Yin said lightly, calmly converging the pheromone.

The eyes of the two crossed, and there seemed to be a faint spark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.3K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
208K 5K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
50.9K 4.2K 55
[COMPLETED] ♦️ A story about love, born from revenge ♦️ • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • She, as a free spirit had an immense passion...
2.2K 23 29
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...