She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 75

34 1 0
By imnotyourpalything

The screen continues. After all the guests are introduced, they smoothly switch to the drone tracking perspective divided into squares, and then slide seamlessly to the appearance screen.

The barrage on the Internet swept across densely, and when everyone appeared on the stage, a corresponding fan was swiping for help. Of course, except for Mr. Li, who made his first appearance in a variety show.

"Que Que." As she was lying on the sofa watching TV, Cheng Que heard someone calling her at the door and saw Tang Yin who had swiped her room key to enter. She gave the assistant a copy of the room card for convenience, so as not to have to open the door and trouble herself.

"What's the matter?" With a lazy call, Cheng Que moved his butt and changed his posture to make himself more comfortable.

The little girl's face was a little red, she seemed to be excited, and when she saw her, she squeezed her phone and walked over quickly, "Have you read Weibo? You are on the hot search."

"Hot search? Oh." Cheng Que Zhao After a glance, she took out the phone to see for herself. Before opening it, she was still thinking about what it might be because of Li Yin.

Then she saw the striking Cheng Gengzhi.

Cheng Que: "..."

Cheng Que: "Can I spend money to withdraw hot searches?"

"Sister, this is not very good." Tang Yin smiled and showed her the hot reviews. "Everyone is boasting. You are cute, this influence is not very good."

Cheng Que sighed, "Is this image collapsed?"

Tang Yinxin said that your image collapsed in the back, but most people shouldn't hate it. The young omega is full of vitality. One point is actually very popular. She used to be an exquisite and noble little princess. This contrast is unexpectedly attractive.

Not to mention that there is also a cold Alpha guarantee. The fans of variety show actually like this kind of offensive and defensive cp which is obviously and very rhythmic.

One program is three hours, and it is broadcast continuously for three days every five or six days. It happens to be one city a week, and it will be broadcast in one month. The show is a bit longer, but it is very detailed and stalky. In addition, you can see the private appearance of the bright stars who are going to Nikko. From the first season to the present, the number of artists and fans on the show has not risen. few.

Cheng Que did not finish reading it. When she saw it, she cut out and swiped her Weibo. As soon as she entered, she was caught by the red card of 999 in the backstage. At first glance, the fans increased a lot. Below Bo also gathered a large number of hahahaha messages, and repeated the conversation between one of them called the sister and the woman called the dog.

It didn't take long for her to call Jinhe's phone number after she finished reading. Cheng Que hesitated and answered with a crooked sound. There was weird silence over there for a while. Cheng Que thought that the opposite was wrong, so Jin He deliberately opened his eyes to see that Jin He was right, "Sister Jin? Is there anything wrong?"

"You..." Jin He hesitated.

Cheng Que waited for a while, but did not wait for the follow-up, "What?"

"Nothing." Jinhe quickly adjusted his mood, "The show is broadcast, remember to do a good job of operating to consolidate fans."

"Oh, good." Cheng Que nodded. Very well-behaved.

Then Jin He was silent for another two seconds, seeming to hesitate, and for a long time he said, "You...Forget it, you can do whatever you want."

Cheng Que: "?"

Then Jin He cared about her current training progress and stopped. After the phone call, Cheng Que was a bit inexplicable.

Because there are still two artists in charge, Jinhe is very busy. At the beginning, he stayed together for a few days to confirm that the situation here was okay, and then hurriedly flew to another place to deal with Yue Mi's affairs. Yue Mi has recently reported that he is leaving the circle, but there are still a few advertisements and endorsements in his hand that have not been completed. There is only one signed book left, and the filming is over. Unlike Yan Rou, he has to go from here. Go there, but the more important it is at this time. After years of cooperation, Jinhe still hopes that the career of this omega who gets along as a friend will have a perfect curtain call.

Cheng Que fully understood that she could handle most things with Meng Shu anyway. During this time, while Yan Rou was also here for a few meals, the two quickly got acquainted with each other thanks to the relationship of the same agent.

After hanging up the phone, Cheng Que pondered for a moment, and turned to look at Tang Yin, "Is there anything I make Jin Jie think that I am mentally retarded?"

"No." The little girl blinked and encouraged her to say, "Que you. It's great, everyone likes you very much."

"Oh..." Cheng Que prolonged his tone, touched his chin, and put the idea behind him for the time being.

After thinking about it, she clicked on Weibo to scan for comments, and was a little unwilling, so she posted a Weibo.

Cheng Quev: Dont laugh [inflated], and I have nothing to do with the dog or woman. The

netizens gathered quickly. Cheng Que flipped the phone and prepared to wash and sleep. After taking a shower, she heard Tang Yin call her." Que Que, look at it quickly."

"Huh?" Cheng Que looked at it suspiciously, and found that it was his own Weibo hot review. The hot review person is still familiar, and he is an ID with a gold V.

Li Yin v:?

Cheng Que was silent for a few seconds, then clicked in and took a look. The head of this man was a profile face under the stars. His drooping eyes looked a little melancholy. The pearl necklace on his ears was also very familiar. It seemed that she had worn it before. It was obvious. It is the crumb A, and her authentication information is also the chairman of Chenshuo Entertainment.

Her hot comments are followed by tens of thousands of indirect comments, and one comment in the crowd hahaha and sent you up has broken out of the siege and occupied the hot comments of the hot comments.

——Li Yin: You were arrested on the spot and called me

"poof."

Hearing the laughter, Cheng Que turned around and saw that it was her assistant's uncontrollable voice. She grinded her teeth immediately, "Your bonus is gone.

" Don't be the boss." The little girl panicked and took a long time to save her bonus, but before Cheng Que calmed down, she made this comment again, "Speaking of which, Mr. Li still cares about you."

"Huh?" Cheng Que raised her eyebrows suspiciously. In fact, she was not really angry. There were mostly jokes. Otherwise, Tang Yin would not be able to keep the bonus no matter how much she coaxed. "That guy...how does she care about me."

"No, you look at the posting time." Tang Yin pointed out to her, "You post it three minutes after you post. If you didn't pay attention to you or keep reading it, it would not be so fast."

There is even a possibility. It is of special concern.

Zha Lang is very dogged on the push, and often has inexplicable blocking. Generally, it is difficult to leave a comment in the first time if he does not frequently scan Weibo or follow the push, especially for artists such as Cheng Que with a large number of fans.

And Li Yinli is obviously not a person who often scans Weibo when he is free.

"Cut, who wants her to pay special attention?" Cheng Que curled his lips and glanced at the time, "Okay, it's so late, go to bed, I have to get up early tomorrow, it's rare for me to take a good rest."

Not counting the flow, the artists who are filming in the eight classics are actually quite hard. The disordered work and rest day and night are not a problem. Cheng Que is tired when he shoots and kills the gods. He runs around wearing dozens of kilograms of armor every day. Christie can be regarded as an extremely tossing person for the sake of realism, but the training is okay now, and the Xianxia drama does not have that heavy armor.

After driving Tang Yin away, Cheng Que squeezed her phone and returned to the bedroom. However, after lying on the bed, she turned over and over again and couldn't sleep. After a long time, she secretly turned on her phone and clicked on Weibo, followed the comments to find Li Yins account, and clicked on her. I found my watch list.

This person has very few follow-up lists, except for his companys corporate Weibo, which is a few of his companys pillar artists. You can see the bottom by just clicking, and the top one is her name.

Cheng Ques Weibo was registered two months ago, and its not surprising that new followers are at the top.

She touched her ID in the watch list, and wondered at a loss when she followed. She hesitated for a while, thinking of the bracelet that was thrown back, cruelly and without a touch.

Although it seemed impolite to outsiders, and it was not good to speculate cp with them, Cheng Que was still not reconciled.

Why, you used to be so to me, just want to please me?

On the other side, the woman who had waited for a long time and hadn't waited to reply lightly sighed and silently pressed off the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
1.4M 58.8K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
147K 2.1K 62
Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pure and cute look, all the way until she...
632 46 30
The year Ji Yuezhi underwent differentiation. Everyone thought that Ji's only son would differentiate into an Alpha like his rival, Zuo Luohuan. Afte...