She tricked me to get me home

Galing kay imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... Higit pa

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 74

31 1 0
Galing kay imnotyourpalything

There are quite a lot of places to play with the state, there are movie studios and scenic spots, and there are corresponding buildings in the city. The distance is not far away. The transportation is also very developed under the investment of Fenghe Group. No matter how you look at it, it is a good one Tourism City.

It's a pity that there are too many mixed fans here.

Cheng Que sighed and pressed his hat, and had to give up the idea of ​​wandering around here.

It is August, which is the tourist season, and the famous Fenghe Film and Television City across the country inevitably floods in with a large number of tourists. I couldnt play on the first day. After the training started, everyone didnt have the time and energy to divide their attention to other places. Daily martial arts training and coercive adaptability training squeezed their physical strength. net.

Before the beginning of school in September, Cheng Xiangyi called, and Cheng Que realized in a daze that the first variety show he had returned to China had been released.

"It's in theaters? It's in theaters, okay, you won't be watching." Cheng Que yawned, took out the remote control and turned on the TV in the room, no wonder Chu Papi would let her come back early today, it turns out that there is still this It's something, "Are you still busy?"

"No, the project is finished, and school just started, so my father relieved me a bit." Cheng Xiangyi stood by the window to answer the phone, his eyes fell in the dense night of the mountain. "I heard Jin He said that your training is very heavy? Tired? I am free these two days."

"What are you free, you should start school." Cheng Que said, pressing the remote control to find the station for a while, the variety show is in It is broadcast on Mango Channel, and there are real-time barrage on the Internet. The audience can choose to open or not open.

Now this kind of show will be less fun without barrage. Most viewers will choose to open it, and then use their mobile phone to send barrage while watching it.

Cheng Que opened just in time, and it happened to be the scene when the accompanying choreographer knocked on the door of her room. The luxurious door opened to reveal a corner of the simple and luxurious decoration inside. There was a wow sigh in the barrage, but some people recognized it.

——I seem to know where this is, the famous rich area, oh, oh, the entertainment industry is really rich

——Wow, this decoration, this furniture, and the elevator just now. I dont think I can afford a bathroom here in my whole life. —— I

admired the

dense barrage and brushed it, and the camera moved from the living room with Meng Shu. Go to the restaurant, and then go upstairs to call Cheng Que. The gentle call early was obviously ineffective, and the audience burst into laughter.

After finally waking up the people inside, Cheng Que opened the door in a daze and stared at the camera as if time had frozen for a moment, the barrage was silent for a moment, and then the scream and the sound of closing the door broke everyone's feelings. Stupefied state.

——Grass, I thought Anto contributed to the makeup. What did I just see? ?

——Is there such beauty in reality? !

——Did the goddess wear the pajamas just now? ! Is this something I can see without spending money? ?

—— Holding the grass, I didnt believe that someone said that Cheng Que was not on the camera before. The sloppy and sloppy people who just woke up all have this look. Sorry, I apologize for my shallowness

-Anto! ! prprpr

-plain makeup! Su Yan! Que Que yyds!

——The plain makeup is so good-looking, why

dont you sling a lot of stars in front of you——Dont step on a handful of a hand and give my sister a blackmail. No appointment, our sister is beautiful

——Thank you for your love, everyone pays attention to the works of Xia Queque ^ _^

Cheng Que saw the bullet screen saying that she was in her pajamas. The corners of her eyes twitched. Fortunately, the program team has coded, so don't worry about running out. Afterwards, the editing speeded up and cut the dialogue between her and the director. When Christie was mentioned, a group of cp fans smelled. When she was abroad, she attracted a large group of CP fans because of the tidbits and some public interactions with Christie, and now she is considered to be sugary by CP fans.

Cheng Que didn't feel anything when he said it at the time, but now it seems to be a bit ambiguous when someone says it. She was wondering if she had to reflect on it.

These were all unimportant content in the early stage. She was a little absent-minded, and didn't notice the guessing of her identity in the barrage after Shun's house was bought by her father. It's normal. I have this kind of real estate worth hundreds of millions at a young age. I also graduated from Xingrui Middle School. I can even study abroad. I am determined to have a good family background.

The surname Cheng is not a common surname, but there are a few well-known names on it. The most famous one is Cheng Zhixu, chairman of the Star Group. But guessing and guessing didn't think about her. No matter what, she was also a nobleman with a knighthood, and she was super rich, so she wouldn't want her daughter to enter the entertainment circle to film a movie. It's not too compelling.

In the beginning, Cheng Que was quite behaving, with a temperament nurtured by good family education and knowledge in every move. Everyone showed a strong curiosity about the angel who participated in the reality show for the first time.

After that, the picture was cut to other guests. Most of them were at home when they played. Some were making breakfast, some had just returned from morning exercises, and some had just woke up, but it seemed that Cheng Que was the only one who actually appeared without makeup. Soon some netizens noticed this and laughed. They all said that plain makeup is also super good, and they also wonderfully set up a straightforward and sincere personality for her.

The last person to appear was Li Yin. When the program team found her, she was sitting in the office. The choreographer got permission and then pushed in. Seeing this strong Alpha sitting in a decent silver-gray handmade suit Writing with her head down on an expensive boss chair, a strand of playful hair hangs down from her forehead, just forming a perfect arc with her exquisite, handsome and deep profile face.

She seemed to perceive that the person coming was not her secretary, so she looked up. The fine bangs couldn't hide her smooth and full forehead, but she added a little softness to her expressionless cold face.

Her indifferent and calm eyes seemed to penetrate into the hearts of the audience through the screen, making people gasp and feel that the choreographer's subconscious stutter is so timely.

"You, hello, we are members of the "Thirty Days

Between Me and You" program group. May I ask if it is President Li Yinli ." Li Yin's cold eyes changed slightly, as if he was looking at a fool, but he still condescended and nodded. Her cold and noble voice said: "Yes."

The barrage started Ji scream instantly.

——Ahhhhh, sister, I can! ——Give me

Ji Hui

——The look, I feel that I was shot by the

sharp sword, and the look just now, does she want to say whether the choreographer is stupid — 2333 is not Mr. Li, can you come in? The secretary is called

—Sister Gao Lengyu! Ah, her suit is so suitable. I really like 1551.

-Who is the CP with my sister? It seems that only Cheng Que's face can match her

-an amateur is so good-looking! Sister, why don't you make your debut! Oh, you're the CEO of an entertainment company, then it's okay

-surprise! What is it for the CEO of an entertainment company to make his debut in person! Debut to save the company and become an idol!

——2333 What the hell?

Listening to her, the director seemed to become calmer, and then conducted the interview as usual, but under Li Yin's eyes, he still didn't dare to ask too much, and ended these topics in a hurry, which caused a lot of barrage. Dont shout enough.

Cheng Que's focus is not the same as others. She noticed the time of the program's logo, and then quietly hammered her palms.

hateful! Get up to work so early.

Doesn't this seem to be a waste of her!

Simply strange.

The author has something to say: Its weird, I cant sleep and I cant come out to update it, alas, I

have only slept for four hours since I woke up in the afternoon the day before , and Im going to be immortal.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

134K 1.9K 62
Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pure and cute look, all the way until she...
2.2K 23 29
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...
32.7K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
50.9K 4.2K 55
[COMPLETED] ♦️ A story about love, born from revenge ♦️ • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • She, as a free spirit had an immense passion...