She tricked me to get me home

由 imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... 更多

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 73

29 1 0
由 imnotyourpalything

"It's not necessary." Jin He said lightly, "Aren't you working overtime and filming? How come you have time to come here."

Cheng Que heard the voice and followed it, then he was slightly startled, somewhat surprised. She knew this person, and it was another artist under Jin He, named Yan Rou, with a soft name, but a sharp person.

This sharpness is not only reflected in her sharp and beautiful appearance, but also in her style. Generally, people who see Yan Rou will feel that this is a strong and aggressive Alpha at the first impression.

The same is true for Cheng Que.

"No matter how busy you are, you have to eat." Yan Rou, who was speaking, had already walked over, looked at Cheng Que up and down, stretched out her hand and smiled: "This is our little angel? Hello, I'm Yan Rou, uh you It should be possible to call me Senior Sister." The

same agent came out, so there is nothing wrong with it.

"Hello." Cheng Que shook her hand, and divided it with a simple touch, and then she added: "Sister Yan Rou, I am Cheng Que."

"Well, I know you, I started as a small international market player. Angel." Yan Rou smiled, a kind of coolness that has curtailed her sharpness.

"It's kind of embarrassing to say that, it's just accidental." Cheng Que waved his hand with a blushing face. Even if she was praised by someone she was familiar with, she was really embarrassed to be praised by strangers.

"Hahahaha, you are so cute." Yan Rou laughed, and then looked at Jin He, "Lao Jin, we haven't had a meal together for a long time, we just happened to bump into each other today, I have a treat?" When I heard Lao Jin, Jin He The indifferent expression on her face cracked for a moment, and the words she said seemed to be uttered while biting her molars, "Don't call me Lao Jin." "Well, Xiao He." Yan Rou shrugged, crazy in Jin. He danced on the thunder spot. Jin He glanced at her coldly, then turned aside his face and ignored the presumptuous woman, and asked the waiter: "Are there any boxes?" "Sorry, ma'am, we are already..."

Yan Rou interrupted her, "They are with me, I booked a box."

Seeing Jin He glanced over again coldly, Yan Rou shrugged and smiled: "Are you going to eat in the lobby downstairs?"

That must impossible.

I just met Yan Rou and there seemed to be no one else. Cheng Que asked Jin He with his eyes. Jin He looked at Yan Rou helplessly, "How many of you?"

"Ah, it's just me and my assistant. Zhang, you know." Yan Rou pointed to the girl who was standing and looking here. When she noticed that Yan Rou was pointing at herself, she pointed to the stairs. She should have already set up the box.

Jin He thought for a while, and went up together. The three of them chatted briefly in the middle of the way, and they formally met. The reason why Yan Rou is here, Cheng Que also learned from her, that the scene she was filming happened to be here for shooting. Today, there is no part of Yan Rou's role. After spending a day with the crew, she couldn't resist going out and have a meal. Relax, anyone who works hard for a few months will have the idea of ​​wanting to relax.

Oh, except for Jinhe and Cheng Xiangyi's workload when he took the initiative to increase his workload during the vacation.

Yan Rouding's box is in the back, but the scenery outside the window is unexpectedly good. Not only is there a quiet courtyard under the window, but you can also see the wind and a corner of the film and television city from a distance.

Cheng Que was sitting by the window, and he could see the verdant scenery not far away from his side. It felt pretty good.

Yan Rou took the menu to her, and smiled: "Little Junior Sister, do you want to eat? The fish and bullfrogs in this store are good. They are all white meat. There is nothing to eat at all."

"Ah, no, just order it ." That's fine, I won't pick it." Cheng Que waved his hand, glanced at Jin He, who was expressionless, and then at the sharp but charming Yan Rou, always feeling that the atmosphere between the two was a little strange. But she didn't say anything. She had been observing secretly since going up the stairs, and noticed the seemingly non-existent eye contact between the two of them since they met, as well as... occasional dodges. She thought slowly, and at the same time asked: "What kind of scene is the elder sister filming?"

"A palace drama." Yan Rou smiled and wink, and said mysteriously: "Keep it secret first, you will be able to see it in two months. Well, I remember it was broadcast on the National Day file. It should start at 7:40 p.m. Well. Hey, the time to choose is really amazing. You can catch up with the summer or New Year's files sooner or later."

"It's not too good, and the quality is the root of the ratings." Cheng Que retracted his gaze. He held his chin and smiled fascinatingly.

Yan Rou shrugged, and when she saw that she didnt order, she gave the menu to Jin He. Jin He was not polite, and then asked a few assistants if they had any food restrictions and wanted to eat, and then hooked a few in the store. The signature dishes have a bland taste. After all, one is filming and one has just joined the group. It is really not delicious or spicy. Yan Rou sighed when she saw it, and asked her what shouldn't be given to her, and then silently closed her voice under Jin He's cold eyes.

In fact, she also knew what to eat and what not to eat, but she knew that Gui knew that when it really happened, she was still a bit lost.

The restaurant served food very quickly. It didn't take long for the food to be served. A few people were eating and chatting. After that, they added WeChat and said that they could come out to make appointments when they were free to get in touch.

The two of them have an Alpha and an omega, and they take different routes. The resources are not too sudden. They are still an agent, and they can also engage in cooperation when they have the opportunity.

After eating, Yan Rou was sent away. Cheng Que touched her chin, and looked at Jin He as if there was any.

Jin He frowned when she saw him, "Why look at me like this?"

"Sister Jin doesn't know that Sister Yan Rou is here?"

" Yes ." Jin He said, "She happens to be here, I am going to introduce you to you by the way. It's a moment."

"Oh..." Cheng Que prolonged the tone, and the sound of oh brought a meaningful taste.

Jin He raised his eyebrows, "What kind of yin and yang?"

"No." Cheng Que snorted, "Speaking of which Jin Sister has a good relationship with her." The eyebrows became softer, and he had treated himself before. It was done on business.

"She was the first artist I brought..." Jin He hesitated for a while, "In general, we two grew up with each other."

And Yue Mi, too, but it's a pity that she is leaving the circle for an Alpha. .

Seeing the managerial lady who had been cold and reserved, it was rare to express a bit of sorrow, and Cheng Que became more and more curious about her and Yan Rou. And she always felt... the relationship between Jin He and Yan Rou was not that simple.

Forget it, she hasn't handled her own affairs properly, and she cares about what others are doing.

Thinking about this, she remembered the bracelet that was still going back. Although she drank too much the night before, there were some fragments, but after the reminder, she remembered some parts. The ambiguity in the car, the warmth in the room, and the vague memories came to her mind. Cheng Que sighed slightly and touched it subconsciously. With empty wrists, the mood is a bit complicated.

Is she... trying to please herself?

Anyway, whenever she had responded four years ago, or... hadn't said that sentence, Cheng Que felt that he could be brave, but it was a pity.

If an apology is useful, what should the police do?

She lowered her eyes slightly, and her soft heart became cold again.

"Sneezes."

Hearing the sneeze, the flight attendant of the business seat hurried over to care about the passengers, "Hello madam, are you uncomfortable?"

"No, I'm fine." Li Yin nodded slightly and looked sideways. To the scenery not far away quickly retreating, and then silently lowered his head, and curled up the fingers on his knees, holding back not covering his chest.

strangeness.

The author has something to say: There is still at night, my procrastination is absolutely absolutely necessary, and I really need to force it

in life and death. Thank you for the period from 2021-06-11 23:59:41 to 2021-06-12 08:41:24 I vote for the king's vote or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

134K 1.9K 62
Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pure and cute look, all the way until she...
17.4K 236 82
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
148K 5.8K 60
Kang Jia had loved Kim Taehyung for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Kim pa...
224K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...