She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 68

41 1 0
By imnotyourpalything

The action over there was very fast, and someone came to sign the contract in the afternoon after the confirmation was made in the morning, and Chu Ge brought the lawyer himself.

Cheng Que watched the music, "Director Chu attaches great importance to me."

"That is, I think you have been wanting to take a film with you for a long time." Chu Ge sat with folded legs, looking like a goddess. She was talking about the act of accosting when she met Cheng Que at the film festival before, but there was actually another reason she didn't say.

You are the father of the gold master.

She looked at the profile of the young omega when she lowered her head to write, the woman's eyebrows were too delicate, and there was a temperament between young and charming, no wonder that Alpha, who looked like the proud man of heaven, fell in love.

Cheng Que raised his head and pushed the contract over after signing the contract, in duplicate, with one copy left with her, and smiled when he heard the words, "That's my honor."

"Don't you take a look?" Chu Ge looked. When she didn't turn it over, she signed, "I'm not afraid that I will sell you to cheat you."

"Eh? Is there anything else?" Cheng Que took a glance, "But it's not necessary, I believe Director Chu."

After she finished she said . The contract was closed to Meng Shu, from the expression to the behavior unexpectedly calm. I don't know if I believe in Chu Ge or Li Yin who was next to her last time.

Chu Ge laughed, her charming peachy eyes flashing, "The cooperation is happy."

"The cooperation is happy."

"Next Monday's script reading and training camp should be mentioned by your agent."

Cheng Que nodded, "Said. Is there

anything else besides that?" "The training camp will start next Tuesday. It will be closed. You need to make some preparations. When it's over, we will fly into the wind and start shooting." Chu Ge said a bunch of arrangements. , And what happened later, Cheng Que remembered these two, and asked Meng Shu to remember them later, "Oh, yes, you may not remember so much, I will ask the assistant to send you the itinerary later. ."

Cheng Que: "...oh good."

Fenghe is one of the five largest film and television cities in the empire. It was invested and built by the Fenghe Group. It is located in a 5A-level scenic spot a few hundred kilometers away from Yuanjing. It contains many mountains and many fairy movies and TV dramas. That shot.

After signing the contract, Chu Ge said something else and gave her the complete script for her to watch. Cheng Que turned it over. It was quite thick. The space between the lines was larger than the normal printing. There was some white space beside it, which should be convenient for the actors to make some notes.

But today's actors are incomparable to the older generations, and I don't know if this dilemma will be discovered.

Cheng Que has only had the experience of filming "Death of the Gods" so far. Solos acting environment is more formal than here. Christie is notoriously strict. She noticed these at first glance, and she was a little nervous about joining the group.

"I'm still a newcomer in this aspect, so I can take care of it."

"Yes, as long as Que Que can endure hardship." Chu Ge said quite plainly, probably because he thought Cheng Que was straightforward.

Cheng Que laughed, it was too beautiful, as if it had soft light special effects, and it had the beauty of Gu people.

After sending Chu Ge away, Cheng Que flipped through the script, which was quite thick, and there was nothing to be seen after flipping through it. Cheng Que sighed, closed the script and walked outside.

When passing by the practice room below, she went in curiously and watched for a while, and accidentally heard someone discussing what benefits would be given to fans during Qixi Festival. She was taken aback for a moment, Qixi Festival? Is this Qixi Festival?

Speaking of the Tanabata Festival when she came here four years ago, the top domestic girl group at that time was Yu Qian and the others. She followed her sisters to eat and drink, and was tricked into giving it to the fans. Wink.

On the weekend of Qixi Festival, Cheng Que was idle on this day, and the script was a little dizzy. She wanted to relax, so she called Cheng Xiangyi and asked if she wanted to go out to play.

"Where to go?" Cheng Xiangyi was working overtime, the phone was placed on the table and the hands-free turned on, and the sound of the keyboard and her cold and clear voice passed into Cheng Que's ears.

"What are you doing at the big weekend when you are typing on the keyboard."

"Dad gave me a project for me to do." Cheng Xiangyi was very frank, "It's anxious."

"Hey? Didn't you go to Haoyue? What other project can Dad send you? "

Cheng Xiangyi smiled, "I can't always be in Haoyue, Shen Qi'an doesn't have much to do for me, just to do some other exercise."

Cheng Que sighed, saying in his heart that Alpha can count on both of you. Job?

"Shen Qi'an wants to seize power?"

"It doesn't matter, where the shares are, no matter how he works,"

Cheng Que paused, "The evil capitalist."

"Okay, where are you going to play? I'm almost done. . " "

Well, you continue to work overtime, I do not bother you. "Cheng Que shrugged want to hang up the phone, there Cheng Yi took her to stopped.

"There is an alumni association in the evening, should I go?"

"Ah? What do you want me to do with your alumni

meeting ." "No, it was from our high school." Cheng Xiangyi explained, "There are many grades, and you seem to have them too. Invitation."

"Ah, then why don't I know?" Cheng Que went to ask Xia Meng Shu after that, but she didn't receive the invitation.

"You have been abroad for the past few years, so it may be difficult to contact. Now it seems that many people don't know the news of your return." Cheng Xiangyi clicked and saved the report, and then dragged it to the mailbox to send it. Smooth.

"Cut, dereliction of duty." Cheng Que curled his lips.

Cheng

Xiangyi smiled lightly, "Will you go?" "Go, let's talk about Qixi Festival today, so I will choose the day, are all the people single dogs?"

Cheng Xiangyi ignored her complaints, "I'll pick you up later , By the way, have lunch? Is there anything you want to eat?"

"Hot pot!"

"Don't you eat hot pot in summer?" Cheng Xiangyi was stunned.

"You don't understand, I will join the group immediately, and I will have to control my diet when I come back. Now I can't take any exercise when I come back." Cheng Que Xianyu turned over and took a bite of the apple to eat. After a few more words, he hung up the phone and crawled. Get up and go for a run.

When she got on the treadmill, she thought about it, and clicked on WeChat to check the circle of friends. She has added friends WeChat accounts. She hasnt disconnected from them in recent years. Those few small classmates have mixed up with each other. good.

There was no news unexpectedly in the circle of friends, so she went to Zhou Li and asked about it, and a question mark was returned, surprisingly surprised.

Zhou Li: What alumni association? Boss, you want to form an alumni association?

Cheng Que: Hell, I have this spare time?

Zhou Li: ...It's

still a familiar taste after years of absence.

Zhou Li: Speaking of the boss, youve been back for more than a month. We havent seen him yet.

Cheng Que: No time, I just finished recording a variety show, and Im going to join the group in a few days. How can I have time

Zhou Li: I didnt expect the old meeting. Entering the entertainment industry, I blamed the good-looking

Cheng Que for the movie : Ah, that was an accident.

In fact, Zhou Li was aware of the change of identity at the time, and was the only attendant who didn't break contact with her afterwards. It is not right to say that the follower is a friend.

It was more comforting to see that Zhou Li didn't know about Cheng Que. During the meal, he told Cheng Xiangyi triumphantly that it must be the host's problem. Cheng Xiangyi never refuted her sister, and just nodded silently after hearing this.

After dinner, I went out for a stroll. After five o'clock, Xiangyi drove to the hotel. Only when I got there, I found an alumni meeting. It was just a gathering of their grades. However, I invited a few senior seniors and sisters over.

Surprisingly, the golden retriever Alpha Luochu was also there.

"Ah! Senior sister!" Jin Mao's eyes lit up when she saw her, her light brown eyes were watery, and she looked like a big dog wagging its tail wildly.

Cheng Que smiled when she saw her, "Hey, the kids have met again."

"Senior sister has been invited too." Luo Chu looked at Cheng Xiangyi who frowned next to her, showing a well-behaved smile, "Senior sister Xiangyi Okay."

Cheng Xiangyi frowned and looked at her up and down. Obviously he knew her. After hearing her hello, he realized that something was wrong and asked her, "Are you also one of the people who came last time?"

"Yeah, right. Senior Sister Cheng Que is as beautiful as in the photo." Luo Chu nodded fiercely, a big smile appeared on his refreshing and handsome face, like a sunny stupid dog.

Cheng Xiangyi twitched the corners of her mouth, her face sinking slightly, "Don't hit my sister's idea."

"Why, although I am a few years younger, my body is growing very well." Golden Retriever Alpha wrinkled her nose and she wore it. She is more punk style, with tie-up hair, a kind of neutral beauty that transcends gender, but overall she is a pretty sister with little royal style.

She tugged at her white face, "It's not bad."

"Anyway, you are not allowed to hit my sister's idea." Cheng Xiangyi looked at her coldly, and a stronger aura overwhelmed Luo Chu, coldly. The faint eyes were warning.

Cheng Que finally couldn't help but chuckled, always feeling that her current sister was like a big dog protecting food, warning the provocateur, and after that, she thought this association was very interesting.

She is not the food in their bowl.

"Don't make trouble, standing at the door is blocking people's road." Cheng Que patted his sister on the shoulder, saying that the two of them are taller than her, which is very uncomfortable.

Cheng Xiangyi and Luo Chu looked at each other, and they both snorted coldly at the same time. Not to mention it's quite happy.

Soon someone in charge came over to do the registration, just to confirm who came and who didn't. This person is also an Alpha, a handsome boy, he was surprised when he saw Cheng Que, and then excited again.

"Senior Sister Cheng Que is here too, hey, I knew that you wanted to invite you back home, but I couldn't find the contact information. It's a pity, I didn't expect to turn around." The boy babbled for a while, and was stared at by two cold eyes for a while. I realized that I was wrong, and quickly took them to the pre-determined location.

Because it has long been said that family members can be brought over, there are plenty of places to spare. The person in charge is also a child of a wealthy family, with rich wealth, and doesn't care about this.

Many people in this session knew Cheng Que. Although they were dressed differently, some people recognized it soon. The table she was going to immediately burst into cheers.

The young people are more lively. Cheng Que unexpectedly didn't feel any discomfort. He was very happy to say hello to the younger brothers and sisters, and gave them to those who wanted to take photos with them.

Learn to eat, drink and have fun. When halfway through the meal, a group of people walked downstairs. The headed Alpha wore a black lady's suit. His hair was tied to reveal a plump forehead and a clean and beautiful side face. The diamond earrings under the earlobes were sparkling. Luminous, even more set off her amazing aura.

When she was passing by, she heard someone laughing down below, and she glanced over it coldly, but unexpectedly saw a person in the crowd that she thought she could not see today.

Cheng Que.

The author has something to say: Prepare to pull the progress of the emotional drama, the next chapter Que Que is drunk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 51 30
The year Ji Yuezhi underwent differentiation. Everyone thought that Ji's only son would differentiate into an Alpha like his rival, Zuo Luohuan. Afte...
212K 3.4K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
38.4K 643 91
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...