She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 51

48 1 0
By imnotyourpalything

"Why are you here?" Cheng Que was a little curious. After she went abroad, her contact with China has faded a lot. Although she has had intermittent contact with Lu Huai language in recent years, she has never met, and it is even less clear that Lu Huai language has gone to work now. what.

"On the order of your majesty to garrison outside." Lu Huaiyu answered her with a smile, but his eyes fluttered across the woman beside him, and there was an inexplicable look floating in his dark eyes.

There seems to be a lot of hostility.

Li Yin's heart was dark. When he was in high school, this man became famous for his possessiveness towards Cheng Que. It seems that he has not diminished the slightest now, but has become more restrained.

Cheng Que didn't notice this, but felt fresh about Lu Huai's dress that was different from the one in his memory.

Alpha in front of her is wearing a tailored white riding attire with blue and gold patterns embroidered on it. The royal family crest is embroidered on her chest. The dragon eagle with golden branches in her mouth and wings to fly shows her unique identity, and the neat and handsome riding attire is outlined With her superior figure, Alpha, who is already beautiful and eye-catching, reveals a more eye-catching style.

I haven't seen it in four years, Alpha has a more mature charm. The short hair of the previous years has grown a little longer, barely to the extent of a shawl, and the wind blew her bangs, revealing the red gold flowers between her eyebrows. She lowered her head, and the dim light could not cover her bright starry eyes.

As the seventh-ranked heir to the empire, she has the inherent pride and nobility in her bones, which has shaped her unique temperament.

"It seems that Your Majesty takes you very seriously." Cheng Que's gaze fell on her head, quickly fell to meet hers, and then smiled.

The royal family members once cut off a lot of branches through a genealogy combing. Except for the royal family members, most of the family members have been removed from the royal family tree to make separate books. Although they still have their own titles, they can no longer claim themselves as royal families. . In this way, one can imagine how valuable the identity of Luhuai as a grandson of the emperor is.

Today's emperor is more like a mascot, but the royal family still has a lot of advantages in participating in politics and the army, as long as she gives up the right to inherit the throne.

I quickly realized the meaning of Lu Huai's presence here. Cheng Que opened her mouth to say something, but she swallowed after turning around her mouth. She smiled slightly and mentioned something unrelated, "I didn't expect you to stay longer. When it comes to hair, I thought you would always stick to short hair."

"Because I have seen someone say that she likes long hair." The sharp eyebrows became much softer when they met Cheng Que, even if they didnt say anything. Annoy people.

Cheng Que just wanted to ask her who likes long hair. When she met her, she suddenly remembered that in an interview two years ago because of the Anto series, the host asked her if she had anyone. Cheng Que smiled and said no, the host again Asked if there is a standard for choosing a mate, Cheng Que just wanted to say no, but Li Yin's appearance appeared in his mind, and she said she likes a handsome sister with long hair.

At that time, because of this passage, she exploded in Solos circle. The reputation was good and bad, and later seemed to have spread to the country, but Cheng Que did not expect that Lu Huaiyu would see that her grand grandson would actually pay attention to the young Things in the small entertainment circle.

It seems that I still haven't given up.

Cheng Que sighed inwardly, subconsciously lowered his eyes to avoid her sight, and smiled: "It is an honor for her to be cared about by you."

Lu Huaiyu noticed her reaction and felt a little agitated, and just wanted to find out that it was you. Li Yin, who was unhappy next to her, squinted her eyes and interrupted her coldly, "Miss Lu didn't go to communicate with the host's house, but ran to us, I am afraid it was a bit rude."

"Seeing an old classmate who hasn't seen her for many years, come and make a call. Hello, what's impolite." Lu Huaiyu looked at her sideways and said with a chuckle, "Miss Li, you, an Alpha and an omega, who you don't know, think the marquis's upbringing is like this."

"Oh." After she finished speaking, she showed a sudden sense of understanding, with a smile but a smile: "I have forgotten the main hall, Miss Li's identity is special, and

it has nothing to do with the upbringing of the Cheng family." This person satirized her upbringing on the surface, and was still taunting secretly. She was picked up only when she grew up.

Li Yin's eyes darkened, but suddenly a wicked smile appeared, and then if there was a seemingly indifferent way to embrace Cheng Que, "My sister and I have a good relationship with my father. I didn't expect your Highness to have such an opinion. It's big."

Well, how big you are.

Lu Huaiyu was misled by her and almost thought that Cheng Zhixu wanted her to get married, and then realized that Cheng Zhixu never announced the identity of the process fault. Although this matter is not a secret in the uppermost circles, no one else has it. Said that, it means that Cheng Que is still the second lady of the Cheng family who has inheritance rights. Then she can't match the true and false two daughters, unless she wants the family to bear the reputation of sister chaos.

Thinking of Lu Huai's words, I calmed down, and seeing this old classmate who has been torn apart in the past few years is also pleasing to my eyes, and there is no conscious pity in his eyes, "Miss Li thinks pretty beautiful, huh."

When Cheng Que went abroad, Lu Huaiyu thought it was the Cheng family who exiled her because of Li Yin's identity, so he poured all the anger on Li Yin, who had been confirmed by her to be the person Cheng Que liked. The next semester of the third year of high school A lot of tears overtly and secretly. Although he knew something about the truth after college, Liangzi had already settled, and there was no peace when the two met. There was mostly the smell of gunpowder in the dark.

Fortunately, the two met less and less because of the development route, otherwise everyone in the Yuanjing aristocratic circle that they can tear apart is well known.

Cheng Que, who was sandwiched between the two at this time, said: "?"

She looked down at the hand on her waist, and a warm touch came from there. She stretched out her hand and broke it a little bit. She also smiled and said without a smile: "Mr. Li, I can't accept AO, please don't be so misunderstood next time." As

soon as he said this, Lu Huaiyu next to him almost laughed, and the look in Li Yin's eyes was full of playful jokes.

But Li Yin's expression remained unchanged, letting her break her hand and lower her head gently and said, "Since you don't like this in public places, we will hug again next time."

Lu Huai said with a smile on his face: "...? "

Cheng Que also froze a moment, angry the next second," stinking shame! "

Li Yin deadpan.

The photographer not far away hated that he didn't turn on the camera to take this scene, but he glanced at the Alpha in the white riding outfit and gave up his idea.

Don't lose your job if you get good material.

People who didnt know thought that they were flirting, Lu Huaiyus expression was cold, and the spring breeze smiled again in a blink of an eye, Why is Que Que here, is you here to participate in the show?

Ah, yes, its a fun travel show. ." Cheng Que jumped a step away from Li Yin, faintly showing an attitude of fear of avoiding it. Li Yin noticed this, although he had been mentally prepared for a long time, he still felt a little bored.

The girl in the past was very pleased with her.

Speaking of this, Cheng Que remembered the banquet that the program group was about to hold, "Well, the program group seems to be shooting a bonfire party later, is it not convenient for you to Lu Huaiyu?"

She still called her full name as before.

"It's okay." Lu Huaiyu smiled and shook his head, and glanced at the director over there, "I don't care."

She must dare to shoot.

Facts proved that the director really didn't dare. When Lu Huaiyu was chatting with Cheng Que, she asked the staff to remove the shooting equipment that had been set up a long time ago. By the way, she also gave them a short vacation. Let's have fun together tonight.

The three of them were talking to the bonfire. In fact, it was mainly Lu Huaiyu talking to Cheng Que, and Li Yin occasionally interjected.

Muda saw that Lu Huaiyu was very familiar with the attitude of the two of them. When they came over, he couldn't resist curiosity, "His Royal Highness, who are these two?"

"An Hou family." Lu Huai gave a perfunctory introduction, without saying who they were. Then he pointed to her with Cheng Que, "This is Muda, the largest rancher in the Tamar Prairie."

"Hello." Cheng Que smiled politely.

Muda knew that she and Li Yin were both here to film the show, thinking that the love variety show could not be a family, thinking she was the son of Anhou in Lu Huai's language, and because she was an omega, he did not reach out for a handshake. It was stroking his chest and nodding slightly, "Hello, I am glad you can come to my ranch. I hope you have a good time."

"Thank you." Cheng Que bowed his brows and bowed his eyes, and returned a gift.

Muda looked rough, but actually attentive. After greeting Cheng Que, he looked at Li Yin, but only got Lu Huai's words and didn't care about her. It was obvious in the words that he didn't like this person very much.

But Muda is also Alpha, can feel Li Yin's extremely high grade, and he can't be as willful as Lu Huaiyu, so he was a little embarrassed for a while.

Fortunately, Li Yin's complexion faintly stretched out his hand, "Hello, I am Li Yin."

"Oh, hello." Muda thought about it. He didn't hear of any of the nobles in Beijing with the surname Li, so he relaxed a little, but he didn't look down at her and greeted them politely.

The Alpha who came on horseback was very eye-catching from the beginning, and when she wanted to be seated, the director simply withdrew the video equipment, which made everyone curious about her. However, the royal family of this generation is not very high-profile. Only the emperor grandson occasionally talks on TV because of his identity. Others only appear in the mirror when they are collectively present during the Chinese New Year. Therefore, everyone is not very familiar with Luhuai language. Although they feel familiar, for a while But no one recognized it.

Yu Qian and Min Yuan were still familiar with Cheng Que, and the seats were arranged next to him, so Mimi asked quietly, "Que Que, is this your friend?" After the

words fell, she keenly felt the shooting from that Alpha. A very sharp line of sight seemed to be the reason why he heard his name.

"Ah, the former student and classmate, you just call her Luhuai. I thought she was in Yuanjing, but I didn't expect to meet it here." Cheng Que was eager to be moved by the milk tea on the table, but considering that he is now The artist needs to manage his figure, so he can only give up regretfully.

As a result, he didn't notice Yu Qian's strange expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.8K 60
Kang Jia had loved Kim Taehyung for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Kim pa...
232K 5.1K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
1.3M 57.4K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
50.9K 4.2K 55
[COMPLETED] ♦️ A story about love, born from revenge ♦️ • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • She, as a free spirit had an immense passion...