She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 49

37 1 0
By imnotyourpalything

Or...

she is not the one in her memory.

Involuntarily, she looked down at the omega in front of her who was imprisoned by herself. Although there is still the immaturity of this young man, Cheng Que has been out of the category of a girl, and the young girls youthfulness has faded from her. The bright and colorful pride that she has known many years ago is moving closer to introverted maturity, and the soft and fragrant omega qualities gradually appear in her. .

But it

's missing ... Li Yin stepped back blankly, the mature charming arrogant woman who was a little sad about everything in his memory lingered in his mind for a long time, and the figure was no longer clear. The figure of the proud girl four years ago and the one in front of her The omega overlapped, showing incompatible characteristics compared with the arrogant woman.

She frowned, her eyes became confused, "You... shouldn't your pheromone be, should it be a rose?"

"Where did you hear the rose." Cheng Que frowned, feeling offended Suppressed if there is a sense of familiarity in my heart, the rest of the anger is burning, "You still remember which old friend's good pheromone is mine, you are too angry, Li Yin."

"No. Good old friend." Li Yin subconsciously retorted, then frowned and pressed his forehead, "What's the problem."

"You have a problem with your brain." Cheng Que snorted coldly, and when she met her, she found the woman in her eyes. She didn't deliberately take advantage of the uncomfortable mood of trivial Alpha, but was confused and at a loss, just like what her pheromone is that can shatter the taste of the three views.

Although she realized that this person was not taking advantage of herself, the look in her eyes still made Cheng Que very, very upset. She snorted again and pulled her hair to cover the glands behind her neck, "Li Yin, if your brain is sick, hurry up." Go to cure, don't go crazy with me here."

"I didn't go crazy." Li Yin lowered his eyes and turned around her with an inquiring gaze. Suddenly he said something inexplicable, "Are you Cheng Que?"

"I'm not Cheng Que, are you?" Cheng Que tried. I stepped on her again, and found that the distance was a little far away, so I gave up regretfully, but still didn't forget the cynicism, "Oh yes, we should change our names. You really want to drive me out.

" I've had it before." Li Yin said slowly, her eyes changed for a while, and finally frozen in a complex emotion that Cheng Que couldn't understand, "Now, there is no need."

Being stared at by such heavy eyes, Cheng Que had the inexplicable illusion that she was being stared at by some terrifying beast. She shuddered, almost thinking that she was exposed to the beasts fierce minions without any cover. "Why, nothing is necessary."

"You will know later." Li Yin slowly showed an unexplained smile, and she took a step back and sorted out her shirt. The spacious window sill with excellent lighting behind her came in and plated her. A layer of soft gold rims made this person look glamorous again, and the light smile on his always cold face added a bit of seductive charm.

Cheng Que stared at her face for a few seconds, and had to admit that this woman was not inferior to her own appearance, and even more handsome, with the so-called Jiquan carrying handles that she often saw in her previous life.

But this didnt conceal Alphas hateful heart. Cheng Que clung to the door vigilantly. He even wanted to draw a 38 line on the ground with his eyes. Almost all over his body was written, Dont come here, "I suddenly dont want to understood."

"It's okay." Li Yin said softly, but his eyes darkened, as if the hunting was finished and ready to be shredded, but the prey was found to be wrong. However, the wrong goods seemed to be more fragrant beasts. Sweet tempted her to sink, but there are hidden secrets tearing her sanity.

"Wait for me to confirm one thing." She squinted her eyes, and gently licked the sharp canine teeth with the tip of her tongue. "Let's deal with the matter between us."

Four years ago, she seemed to have smelled this unique lily of the valley fragrance. Where is that from?

"Between us..." Cheng Que wanted to say something, but when he met Alpha's deep depressed eyes, he swallowed it subconsciously, snorted for a long time, and whispered, "Is there anything between us."

Li Yin lowered his eyes and smiled. He quickly reduced the breath of her body and walked towards her. When Cheng Que thought she was going to do it again and tightened her nerves, she opened the door on the other side. Before leaving, he said, "Get a good rest, the room card is here for you. ."

"You..." With a false alarm, Cheng Que moved aside and watched the tall and slender Alpha walk out of the room. When he looked out, he only saw her graceful back with long hair and shawl.

"That's right." Alpha stopped suddenly, turned his head and looked at Cheng Que, scared that he immediately retracted back, for fear that this abnormality would make him crazy.

Li Yin didn't care either. He chuckled and said with a volume that she could hear: "I'll wait for Meng Shu to come up. There will be shooting tomorrow. You'd better rest early. And..." At

this point, she said . After a pause, the voice became much lower, and the almost whispering voice made people unintelligible, "You better not'Cheng Que'."

"What?" Without hearing the latter sentence, Cheng Que glanced again. , But found that the hateful woman had gone, she could only slap, and shut the door with a slap, and at the end she didn't forget to scream insanely.

The desire to withdraw from the show once again sprouts from my heart.

When I went down, Li Yin hesitated, edited a text message and sent a WeChat message to Li Bai: Dad

she was quite hesitant: What if, what if I admit the wrong person?

White:?

Bai: He smiled slightly and

went over Li Yin: What if... you mistakenly thought that she was a bad person and hurt her?

Bai: ...The

old father seemed to have noticed something. He was silent for two minutes and didn't reply to her. Li Yinhe both greeted the director, and he heard the vibration when he was about to go to Meng Shu. After opening it, Li Bai sent a party and wanted to cover it up. The word.

Bai: If you still like to think it is important, go get her forgiveness.

Li Yin stared at the happy character for several seconds and didn't guess whether Li Bai did not delete it on purpose or not. She thought about it and went back. I got it.

A butterfly flapping its wings can set off a big storm for thousands of kilometers. Her rebirth may not be worth mentioning in the long river of history. The wheels of history rush forward under her watch, and the world is unchangeable. But what about around?

Perhaps her return also brought about a change for a person closely related to her.

Is she Cheng Que?

Yes.

Is it Cheng Que who she thought?

have no idea.

The backlog of hatred is in the chest and cannot be released, but Li Yin feels that she may be able to "retaliate" in another way.

Some things are buried in time, just let them... sleep in the depths of time forever.

Li Yin let out a breath, suddenly felt a lot more open-minded.

"Ah, President Li, are you looking for me?" The

young beta's voice pulled her out of her heavy thoughts. Li Yin returned to his senses and saw that the girl who followed Cheng Que after returning to China was looking at him, probably Unconsciously released a bit of pressure that belongs to Alpha, Meng Shu looked a little cramped, but was also trying to stay calm.

Li Yin actually didn't like this assistant very much, but she never showed obvious likes and dislikes, she just nodded when she heard the words, her expression faded, "Cheng Que is living on the top floor tonight, you bring things up to find her."

"Huh?" Meng Shu was a little stunned. She was attracted by the situation downstairs just now and took a look. She thought that Cheng Que and the others would come down after speaking, but she didn't expect people to live directly on it.

But that was the presidential suite. She suddenly felt refreshed when she thought about it. "Okay, I know, I'll prepare right away."

Li Yin gave a hmm, nodded and crossed her into the room.

It wasn't until Alpha's figure disappeared from the field of vision that Meng Shu suddenly patted his chest, and the nervousness of encountering the terrifying beast in his heart subsided.

"Horrible, are the top Alphas so scary?" She sighed and made up her mind to stay away from her in the future.

I went to the front desk and took the room card. When Meng Shu took the well-kept bag and went up to the boss, he found that his boss was lying on the big sofa in the living room without the image of a goddess. It looks like it's been played badly.

Meng Shu was taken aback. He thought she had been ruined by Li Yin. He hurriedly rushed over to check and found that although the boss's collar was a bit messy but there were no other weird marks, he was relieved and asked cautiously: "Que Que, what's the matter with you?"

"Huh?" Cheng Que glanced at her, feeling that his hands were lifted and put aside, and said lightly: "It's nothing, I feel a little tired."

"Will the boss take a bath? I'm going to give you water."

Cheng Que mumbled and asked her suddenly: "Did you just think of something strange."

"Uh, something strange." Meng Shu froze slightly, although his guilty conscience was not there. Turning his head, he looked at Cheng Que firmly, trying to show himself innocent.

Cheng Que glanced at her suspiciously, but did not pursue too much. He quickly waved his hand and said: "Forget it, you go and fill me with water, stop by to see if there is any wine in the wine cabinet, and if not, give me a bottle of champagne. Come up."

"There will be a show tomorrow, isn't it a bad drink to drink now?"

"That's it." Cheng Que moved back a little and sat up, his expression faint.

Although there is usually something that I can persuade, Cheng Que has never been a gimmick when he is really serious. Meng Shu knows that she can't change her decision by looking at her expression, so she can only go to the wine cabinet to check and find that there is really something there. She was not sure if she could get more expensive red wines, so she chose a bottle that was a little familiar. Seeing that the packaging was a 1993 Sonia red wine, this winery located on the Mediterranean coast is a famous wine producing area in the world.

The old wine needs to be sobered up for a long time. Meng Shu didnt know this well, so he called the hotel service and went into the bathroom to fill Cheng Que with water. When he went in, he was still wondering if the boss had been hit and why he was so embarrassed. Look like.

The author has something to say: Insignificant... Li Yin didnt want to take advantage of it. I couldnt think of it under a big impact. Sniffing is the most intuitive way to confirm.

I didnt describe the status of Li Yin in terms of color Q. And part of the character is a bit perverted and crazy, and feels awkward... I am sorry that emm makes you unhappy, but I can only say that our sexual habits and cognitions are not the same

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 23 29
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...
39.5K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
161K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
628K 15.5K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...