She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 31

74 1 0
By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que originally planned to broadcast it at eleven oclock, but the opposite side was so irritating. After the upper Komatsu Maru, he bumped into two demon swordsmen in a row and kept staring at her to kill. She accidentally killed her in order to get revenge. After playing after twelve o'clock, wash up and clean up and sleep.

Not surprisingly, Cheng Que woke up late the next day.

It was half past ten after breakfast. Li Yin was watching the computer leisurely beside her without urging her. It was almost eleven o'clock when she left the house, and Song Yan was more anxious than the two of them.

"Go, go, what's it like to be late."

"Mom, don't push me, the skirt is going to be messed up, Li Yin, don't you go driving?" Cheng Que straightened his hair and was still in the mood to pay attention to his own style.

Li Yin glanced at her, "has stopped at the door."

"Oh -" Cheng Que prolonged the tone, "then you go quickly, don't waste time."

Li Yin: "..." Who is the time delay? .

Fortunately, this point has already passed the peak period, and Li's house is not too far away. It takes more than half an hour to drive there. In the past two years, Li Yin and Cheng Que pooled together money to help Li Bai and Yu Yan buy an apartment in the city to live in. They also hired a caregiver to take care of the two, except that Cheng Que was absent.

When the car got on the highway, Li Yin stared at the road ahead, only the diamond earrings under the earlobes flickered to steal the spotlight. Cheng Que glanced at her when he got in the car, then either playing on the phone or staring at the scenery outside, or ignoring Li Yin. When he was approaching the place, he suddenly heard her say: "If you want to go to a variety show, I suggest you It's best to stop the live broadcast temporarily."

"Huh?" Cheng Que was alert, "How do you know I'm live."

Li Yin smiled, although he didn't see it, Cheng Que felt as if a scornful gaze fell on him. On the body, "Who do you think you can hide?"

"...It's good to hide the fans."

"Public figures must pay attention to their image." Li Yin said lightly, and she couldn't see her eyes from the side.

Cheng Que always felt that this was implying something, "Are you trying to treat me again?"

"Right?"

"Is aiming."

Taking advantage of the traffic light, Li Yin glanced over, "Is it interesting for me to aim at you?"

Cheng Que snorted, "Who knows."

"Naive." Li Yin only spit out such a word coldly, and then let Cheng Que say nothing, leaving Cheng Que to be angry.

Damn, damn guy, he gets more irritating as he grows up.

She fell back in anger, and her face was a little bulging when she got out of the car.

"You will be seen if you continue to bulge, puffer fish." Li Yin went around her to get the gift box in the trunk.

Seeing these gift boxes, she remembered the experience last night. When she went home, she saw a lot of gift boxes in the living room. Cheng Que also divided the points. He gave her dad a watch, and Cheng Xiangyi a bracelet and a dress. She didn't have anything, Song Yan asked and pretended to be surprised and said that she had forgotten.

Thinking of this Li Yin felt a little bored in his heart.

Obviously I was so eager to please me when I was in high school, and that's it now. Ah.

Li's family lives on the top floor. The houses here are all one-family elevators. The elevator card can only be swiped on the corresponding floor, and the safety facilities can be said to be in place.

With a little bit of caution in her heart, Cheng Que let Li Yin hold all four or five gift boxes, and she stood directly at the elevator door and waited. She watched when Li Yin came over, and she didn't mean to take over.

Fortunately, Li Yin didn't care. She was the top Alpha, and had better physical fitness than many male A. She wouldn't even be able to hold a few boxes.

The elevator card was already ready, Li Yin swiped the card, and the petite omega swiped in the next second and stood in the middle.

Li Yin: "...naive."

"Huh." Cheng Que turned his head around with his chest folded.

"Press the floor, the highest one."

"You come by yourself."

"..."

Li's lock is a fingerprint code lock. Li Yin told Cheng Que to open the code, but the door opened before his hand was pressed. .

The one who opened the door was a female omega who was shorter than Cheng Que, Danfeng eyes, Xiaoqiong nose, and red cherry lips. She may have suffered a bit early in her life. There are a few unconcealable wrinkles on her face, but it is not difficult to see that she must be a young woman. The beauty of the allure.

Omega is wearing home clothes, stature is thin, and her temperament is a bit weak. The smile on her face and the smile lines around her eyes make her look very friendly.

"Que Que is here? Hey, why are you bringing so many things, come in quickly, have you eaten, mom has spare ribs." Xu Ye waited for a long time. When she saw Cheng Que, her eyes lit up, and she called first. See Li Yin behind.

Of course, there are also reasons why Cheng Que blocked it.

Cheng Que hesitated a few seconds, in front of people's faces or cry Mom, "eaten, we had finished our meal over, you do not busy."

"That will do, and so at noon to eat, you put the things earnest Thats it. Go and sit on the sofa. Mom bought you cherries and strawberries. Yu Yan pointed to a place, and when he went to the refrigerator to pick up things, he yelled to the bedroom, Lao Bai, dont sleep. Come here." There was

a dull response from inside, and then the door opened, and a handsome, pale-faced Alpha in a wheelchair came out.

As soon as Li Yin put down the gift box, and when he saw it, he pushed the wheelchair again. Alpha said no, but he couldn't hold back his adopted daughter, so she was pushed to the face of Cheng Que, who looked a little embarrassed.

Li Bai is a handsome and gentle Alpha. Being sick all the year round makes her less heroic and sharp that Alpha has. However, she does not have the gloom and gloom of chronic illness. Instead, she is more literary and elegant. Generally speaking, she looks like Cheng Que's past life. Those common beautiful aunts in memory.

"Good morning, Queque, your mental head is pretty good." Li Bai smiled and pointed to the sofa to let her sit down.

"Good morning." Cheng Que hesitated, his voice was a little low, "Dad."

"Hey." Li Bai should be very happy, Yu Jin also brought the washed fruit over at this time, and the strawberry went to his butt. Di, you can enter directly. This is what she has packed up in the morning, and people can eat it when they come.

To be honest, Cheng Que hadn't met Li's family a few times, and he was still a little strange, sitting on the sofa and still a little restrained, completely different from Li Yin, who was calm and composed everywhere.

But it is also true. Li Yin is a child who has been raised in Li's family for more than ten years, and he is a biological child in Cheng's family.

Seeing the embarrassment of his biological daughter, Yu Yan felt a little disappointed in his heart, but soon regained his spirits, thinking that Omega was shy and normal, pulling her for a while and asking for warmth. After a long time, he finally got acquainted.

Li Yin saw it in his eyes but did not intervene. After sitting for a while, he said that there was something going on in the company, but Li's father and mother didn't stop her, and Li Bai went out to give it away.

At the elevator entrance, Li Yin was about to leave, but Li Bai pulled her a bit. She looked down and saw her father sighed and said, "That child who chased you back then is her."

Li Yin was startled slightly. He pursed his lips in silence.

Li Bai smiled, with a slightly shy expression, as if not as embarrassed, "When your mother was cleaning the room, she found some debris and...photos in your house, and Dad still knew who it was."

"Nothing. , Don't worry about it." Li Yin lowered his head and said lightly.

"Come here some more." Li Bai pulled her, and asked her daughter to lower her head and touch her head with a soft expression. "Silly boy, you have been very assertive since you were a child. You are very sensitive to what you choose, but you are emotional. Its not something that is managed by the manager."

Li Yin heard what she meant, her long eyelashes trembled, and said: "I don't have one."

Li Bai sighed again, "You two are not related by blood. No one will say anything together, and the Cheng family should also be very happy."

"Dad, don't say it." Li Yin stood up abruptly to interrupt her, took a deep breath and said, "I don't like her, and I won't like her."

"Why are you kid so embarrassed."

"If I were. I like her, so what am I doing." Li Yin bit his posterior molars, his eyes were slightly red, and he was a little irresponsible when he said, "Then what is my pain over the years."

She played with her, and she killed When she died, she brought a devastating disaster to her family. There is only one chance to come back with Gods mercy. Why does she like Cheng Que? Why should she like Cheng Que? Was her previous self a joke?

Li Bai was slightly startled, and was stunned for a few seconds before asking, "Did Que Que do anything to you?" She clearly saw that the child was a gentle and pure temperament, and he was well raised by the Cheng family.

"No." Li Yin pushed down the elevator, "Dad, don't talk about it, it's impossible for me and her."

"Hey, then you can't hate others for some imaginary things, and..." Li Bai wanted to say Stop again.

She noticed the look in the eyes of her adopted daughter looking at Cheng Que, the pain and longing of depression. Although hidden in the deepest part, but knowing her daughter is more like a mother, Li Yin has never paid such attention to anyone.

It was four years ago.

When the elevator came, Li Yin said something to take a good rest and then walked in. Before the elevator closed, she saw her father's hesitant eyes, she lowered her eyes, her hand on her side was squeezed into a fist, and there was a word on her lips. The edge quietly flows out.

"That's the original sin."

But...

She never thought about it. Will the Cheng Que she met in the previous life and the Cheng Que she met now be the same person?

She herself was burdened with memories and hatreds that had never happened before, trying to avenge such a clean Cheng Que.

Is she right?

Li Yin didn't know.

The love that was suppressed in the depths collided with the unforgettable pain and hatred. She fell into tears and could hardly find the way forward.

No light was thrown at her either.

Li Yin took a deep breath, looked at himself reflected in the elevator, and saw a soul struggling in the sea of ​​fire in a daze.

The author has something to say: Todays six thousand get

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
140K 9.4K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...
57.5K 1.4K 115
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴛᴛᴘꜱ://ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴍᴛʟɴᴏᴠᴇʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ꜰᴀʀᴍᴇʀꜱ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ-ʜᴀꜱ-ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ-ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ/. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : 𝔽𝕎ℍ𝕄𝕊 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥�...
134K 1.9K 62
Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pure and cute look, all the way until she...