She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 23

125 5 0
By imnotyourpalything

"Wh, what?" The girl shook her hands, her eyes a little blank.

"It's..." Cheng Zhixu closed his eyes a little intolerably, but quickly calmed down, "You and Li Yin were born on the same day in the same hospital. At that time, the nurse hugged the two of you in a hurry, causing you to become... With our child, Li Yin became the child of your biological parents.

Eighteen years ago, Song Yan was pregnant with Cheng Zhixu and was released together. As a result, some accidents caused the delivery date to be advanced. The doctor appointed can only go to the local hospital to give birth. At that time, the hospital was busy. In addition to Song Yan, a pregnant woman gave birth urgently. The two children were born almost at the same time. The nurse accidentally posted the wrong names in a hurry, causing the two children to exchange lives. It took eighteen years to change it.

"So, so..." Cheng Que pursed his lips, his lip color a little whitish.

"Dad has contacted your biological parents. Whether you admit it or not, you have to see you more or less." Cheng Zhi Xu Wei sighed and added: "But Mom and Dad don't want you anymore. The palms and backs of their hands are all meat. You don't need a bite of food to eat."

Cheng Que clenched the report in his hand, and felt a sense of familiarity in a daze.

This development...

"This is Li Yin, and you also know your classmates. Today is your birthday. Dad is going to introduce her to your sister." Cheng Zhixu carefully observed his daughter's expression, and he felt a little unbearable.

In any case, she was raised in the palms of her hands and her wife. It was an accident to exchange lives, and the child was innocent.

"Then...Daddy decides it." Cheng Que looked down at the appraisal book in his hand, his eyes blank and blank.

"Let's do this first." Cheng Zhixu stood up, "You know Li Yin first..."

"Wait." Cheng Xiangyi, who had not spoken, interrupted her, stood up and said: "Dad meant that I would One more sister?"

She said more, not a change.

Cheng Zhixu hesitated, and glanced at Li Yin, "It depends on what your sister meant."

"Oh, then I hope my sister will not leave." Cheng Xiangyi said bluntly, looking at Li Yin with his newly sharp eyes. "Senior Li Yin, you should know what I mean."

"Naughty!" Cheng Zhixu was furious, "Cheng Xiangyi, come out with me!"

"That's what I meant when you asked me out. My sister and I have been in love for so many years. Is it so worthless in your eyes? Let me go!" The

little girl was dragged out by the two, leaving only Li Yin and Cheng Que in the room.

"You..." Cheng Que looked dazed, and asked like a ghost, "You knew it a long time ago?"

Li Yin's expression was faint, "So you can predict the future?"

"Oh..." Cheng Que bit. On her lower lip, she originally thought this kind of aloneness was very pleasant, but now she only felt cramped, "I...I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." Li Yin looked at her deeply, the corners of his mouth twitched, and stood up. Said: "Let's go."

"Where to go?" Cheng Que asked subconsciously.

"It's not long since the dinner party started. Are you sure you want to waste time here?"

She raised her eyebrows when she spoke, and her dark eyes were stained with a mixture of banter and ridicule, but she inexplicably relaxed Cheng Que.

"No, here comes." She stood up and followed.

Not far to the dressing room, Cheng Que had walked countless times, but for the first time when he set foot on it, he felt anxious. She thought that this was probably the panic of Dove occupying the magpie's nest.

Everything that was taken for granted before was stolen, and all the luxury and wealth should belong to the girl in front of her.

"Here, go in." The girl stopped in front of the dressing room and smiled at Cheng Que, "Alpha's dressing room is on the other side, so I won't go in."

Cheng Que looked at her blankly, wondering if it was an illusion. It should be a soothing smile, but she smelled a bit harsh, "Oh."

"Good." Li Yin's eyes darkened, and his smile deepened. , With an unspeakable taste, "Don't think too much, this is just the beginning."

At the beginning...what at the beginning?

During the dinner, Cheng Que was not in the whole process. Although her parents first celebrated her birthday and then announced the identity of Li Yin, they can see who their attention is on with a little bit of eye, and they immediately cast their attention to Cheng Que's inquiry. The sight was much longer, and they wondered what happened to cause Miss Cheng, who has always been favored, to be treated like this.

But so far, no one can see the reason.

In the second half, Cheng Que avoided everyone and went to the small garden behind, but accidentally ran into Li Yin and two omegas walking over. It was too late when she wanted to avoid them, so she could only squat there and wait for them to pass.

There was chattering accompanied by the cold wind at the end of December on Cheng Que's face, and she squatted there in silence without saying a word.

"Senior Sister Li used to be surnamed Cheng, we thought you and Senior Sister Cheng Que were getting close."

"No." Li Yin's voice was as indifferent and calm as ever.

"Eh? Is the answer so simple? Senior Sister Cheng Que is so beautiful. I heard that she will be transformed into an omega, but Senior Sister Li is not moved at all?"

"Heh." She seemed to chuck lightly, making Cheng Que a little confused. Whether it was a sneer or a simple response, it was even more difficult to tell what kind of emotions were in the inattentive words that followed, "All omegas in the world are dead, and I would not like such an arrogant and willful eldest lady."

"Play with her.

Let's play." The voice of the voice gradually moved away, and Cheng Que stood up from the grass and looked up at the sky. Today's starry sky is a bit sparse, too sparse to illuminate her path.

She walked back slowly, leaving only a little lily of the valley scent mixed with melancholy and cold.

Li Yin turned his head thoughtfully, but saw nothing.

The division of omega is always chaotic and hot, Cheng Que's head is dizzy, but an unfamiliar memory is getting clearer. In the memory, she is reading a book. She can't remember what the protagonist of the book called. She just remembers it as revenge. Alpha reborn.

This Alpha began to dormant planning from rebirth, to find his identity at the coming-of-age ceremony, step by step to expose the vicious face of the fake daughter, and finally smiled and gave her a grand farewell-under the fireworks, the beautiful woman's bones were gone.

At the end of the book, the protagonist's name gradually became clear. Cheng Que opened his eyes and muttered the name, "Li Yin..."

Song Yan, who had been waiting on the bedside for a long time, finally breathed a sigh of relief when she woke up and shed tears. He leaped forward and whispered while hugging and kissing her, "Mom's baby, you finally woke up, you finally woke up. Mom thought you were going to burn it out."

Cheng Que blinked and thought. Raising his hand, he found that his arm was very weak. "Mom..." After

hearing the faint voice, Song Yan reacted and fed her the water on the table. While talking about this and that, after a long time, he finally let Cheng Que. Figure out what happened.

She ushered in the omega differentiation period a few days ago, but caught up with the wind, cold and high fever, so that the omega differentiation period, which is prone to danger, increased the risk of several times. More than a dozen experts were on standby overnight. Pulled her back from the danger line.

Cheng Que drank the water silently, recalling the scene in her dream. She was silent for a while, and finally said to Song Yan, who had just wiped away her tears, "Mom, can you... help me go through the procedures for going abroad?"

Song Yan was stunned.

When Li Yin knew about it, Cheng Que was already sitting in the waiting room at the airport. A huge anger and a deeply hidden panic rushed in. She hurriedly hurried and finally intercepted the person before boarding the plane. "Cheng Que!"

Hearing the voice, Cheng Que looked back at her, and looked at her through the security check. His eyes were surprisingly calm and peaceful, "What's the matter?"

"Why are you leaving?" Li Yin hurried over to catch her, but was avoided by Cheng Que sideways, and the anger in his eyes suddenly became more intense, "How can you go! Why!"

"By..." Cheng Que smiled lightly. The always sunny girl actually got a melancholy similar to Li Yin, "I will be sad too."

"Li Yin, oh should I call you Cheng Yin? I'm sorry, I I didn't mean to grab you." She lowered her head and took a step back, her posture was very obedient, "So, let me go."

"No!" Li Yin bit her back tooth socket, "You can't go! You said. Like me, what is it to give up temporarily!"

Cheng Que suddenly smiled, "Although I have always been a person who never hits the south wall and never gives up, it doesn't mean that I won't look back even if my head is broken and bleeding."

"Then, goodbye," Li Yin." She turned around and left here without looking back.

The thousand-year-old ancient capital and the young old city gradually turned into a dot at the foot, and the lofty mountains were also covered by clouds. The sunlight outside the clouds poured in through the windows, so dazzling that people couldn't help crying.

When Cheng Que looked at the fading scenery outside, he suddenly remembered a word.

I once enshrined one person as a god until my god crushed me off the dust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.5K 60
In her past life, Qiao Jiaojiao accumulated too much merit, so the King of Hell allowed her to reincarnate with memories intact, along with an additi...
398K 7.6K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
51.1K 4.2K 55
[COMPLETED] ♦️ A story about love, born from revenge ♦️ • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • She, as a free spirit had an immense passion...
38.3K 643 91
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...