She tricked me to get me home

By imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... More

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 3

121 2 0
By imnotyourpalything

"By the way, Classmate Li has split." As he walked, the student committee suddenly said.

"Are you saying that the new Alpha from Class 2 attracted Cheng Que's attention?" In the back row of the second class of high school, the handsome girl with an open neckline put her long legs on the desk and squinted her eyes. Repeat this sentence.

"Uh, it may be because of the relationship at the same table." The female classmate who reported the incident dryly explained, "After all, Sister Que is known for her good heart. You are right, Sister Huai."

Heart, good heart ? You say Cheng Que?

Although many people showed indescribable expressions from the corners of their mouths because of this sentence, Lu Huaiyu's mood instantly became beautiful when he heard it, and he nodded in agreement: "Yes, we are the most kind, gentle and lovely."

Other classmates: " "That's it, you just have to be happy.

"If you are at the same table... Then observe and observe first." The girl curled her lips with a smile, playing with her collar with one hand, "Although I don't like being touched by people, I am not What devil, right?"

"...Yes, yes."

"Differentiation? Why do you ask this?" Li Yin stepped forward to follow the school committee, and asked calmly.

"Somewhat curious." The academic committee smiled so hard that I glanced at Li Yin's clean neck, "Did you hit the inhibitor?"

"Well, Alpha will always be inconvenient." Li Yin said lightly, very good. Explained her gender.

The academic committee sighed and didn't ask any more, "I thought classmate Li also had a restraint ring."

Li Yin was silent. Fortunately, the two quickly found the Department of Education and Engineering , and the embarrassment that had just arisen disappeared.

The teacher in the Ministry of Education has long been informed that after confirming that it was Li Yin, he gave her a set of books, and did not ask for money. It should be included in the tuition and miscellaneous fees that the principal promised to waive. However, there are a lot of books, and I can't finish it in one trip. Li Yin said that he would come again in the big break of the next class, and the teacher of the Department of Education and Engineering readily agreed. Before leaving, the teacher took her to measure her body data, saying that it was necessary for custom school uniforms. Of course, she didn't ask for money.

Xingrui is a noble middle school. The regulations in this respect are not as strict as those of public schools. The school uniforms are very beautiful. There are five sets in winter and summer. Each set provides two suits. A total of 20 sets of clothes. The original price is actually not cheap. The money is not bad, the specially recruited students also have rewards and exemptions, which is actually not bad. Twenty sets of school uniforms could not be rushed out for a while, so the teacher of the Ministry of Education asked them to leave first, and then notified Li Yin to come and get them.

Li Yin politely thanked him and left with the school committee holding the book.

There were a total of ten minutes between classes, and the two spent a lot of time going back and forth. They also spent a lot of time looking for books, and they were a few minutes late all the way back.

Fortunately, this class was a Chinese class for the head teacher. The head teacher knew what the person was doing as soon as they saw the book in their arms, and asked them to return to their seats without saying anything.

The academic committee stuck out her tongue embarrassedly, and trot into the classroom with the book in her arms. Li Yin behind her was different from her. The pace was fast but not slow. In addition, she was slender. Xiuyi was right, and walked out of the show in just a short distance.

A little handsome sister.

Cheng Que took a small breath and was amazed.

Putting the book down with a bang, Li Yin glanced at Cheng Que, who was holding his chin, and found that her eyes were a little strange. She endured, after sitting down, she still couldn't hold back the hot eyes next to her, and asked: "What's wrong?"

"Well, it's nothing." Cheng Que smiled at her, showing her cute little white teeth.

Li Yin's eyes darkened slightly, and he pursed his lips and said nothing.

The first textbooks were the main textbooks. Li Yin flipped through the pages and found the one he was reading. Then he pulled out the books and spread them on the table and flipped to the text on the table, while quickly and quietly sorting the other books into different categories. Stacked into the hole in the table.

The movement was quick and neat, causing Cheng Que to wow slightly, "It's amazing."

Li Yin: "..." She pretended not to hear it.

But because she didnt hear it, it didnt mean that the head teacher hadnt noticed it. Soon a piece of chalk hit Cheng Ques head accurately and accurately. The look in his eyes is a bit fierce.

"Student Cheng Que, can you go to class well?"

Cheng Que: "...Yes."

Li Yin's mouth twitched slightly.

Cheng Que became unhappy after two consecutive classes on Li Yin or because of her deficiencies, so he slumped on the table while listening to the class while turning pens, taking two pens from time to time, and the head teacher felt a little itchy. It's a pity that it's okay to smash it twice. This eldest lady is probably going to cause trouble, and she can't afford to offend others.

This class was a big break, the classmates went to do exercises, Li Yin went to get the books, Cheng Que did the morning exercises as usual, and he hummed on the table and didn't bother to move. Her little servants were a little worried. They came over when they were gone, and asked her, "Boss, are you a little uncomfortable? How do I think you have been lacking energy today?"

"Ah? It's okay." Cheng Que blinked, holding his face in an enchanting posture, his expression was still a bit sleepy, giving her beautiful face a lazy and charming taste, "I haven't been in the past few days. Sleep well."

"That's it." Zhou Li nodded, and the topic turned to the question of dying out of the last class. "Boss, I think Li Yin gave you a face again. Isn't she too arrogant? . " "

ah. "Cheng Que some old God, I heard that name surfaced come out and walk on the brain Yin pair of clear cold eyes, subconsciously skip this question, but think of another point, then nodded He said to himself: "It's a bit..." Poke at me.

The four little servants exchanged glances, and at the same time firmly said: "Okay, we know."

Cheng Que: "?"

"What do you know?"

"Nothing is nothing, it will definitely satisfy the boss." The little servants With haha, they slipped out one by one, thinking that the boss was really tactful today, and even hinted.

Cheng Que was stunned in the middle of his yawn, watching the four people leave one after another in confusion, a little confused.

How do you feel that she has missed something important?

"Why are you so devoid of energy today?" Being

at a loss, a familiar voice sounded behind him, Cheng Que curled his lips, and lay down without looking back. The voice was fierce but inexplicably milky, "Turn you off. What's the matter."

"Your business is mine." The visitor smiled, the sound of the boots on the floor clicking and clicking rhythmically, she walked to Cheng Que's side and leaned down on the table with one hand. Half of the long hair was sprinkled down on his side, soft and beautiful, as if it came out of the most perfect shampoo advertisement. The diamond stud earrings hanging from the ears are also shiny just right, and they are as beautiful as the first-class movie clips specially shot and edited by the photographer.

She smiled at Cheng Que what she thought was the most perfect smile, and asked with domineering and softness: "Who upset you?"

"Speak out, I will help you teach her."

Cheng Que turned his face to stare at her, slowly, slowly, and finally showed a disgusting expression, "You are so greasy, Lu Huaiyu."

Lu Huaiyu domineering again. A soft smile froze on her beautiful face.

"Also, the school does not allow eardrops to be worn." Cheng Que added.

Lu Huai said: "..." Why don't you say that the school doesn't allow makeup.

"What are you doing?" She was speechless, and a cold female voice with a little disgust came from behind, followed by a sound of footsteps, which quickly stopped not far from her.

Lu Huaiyu lifted his hair, stood up and looked at the girl who suddenly appeared, cheap clothes, cheap pants, cheap shoes, clean and beautiful but strange face. She squinted, holding her chest lazily and said, "It's up to you."

Even if you squat in front of Cheng Que, not everyone can control her Lu Huai language.

"This is my seat." Li Yin passed her and put the book on the seat, his expression calm.

"Did I let you go?" Lu Huaiyu sneered slightly, and put his hand on the books.

Li Yin shot and held the book at the same time, repeating calmly: "This is my seat."

"What does that have to do with me." Lu Huai sneered, and tried to smash the book. If it weren't for Li Yin's strength to press the book, these books would be affected. She hit the ground.

Because of this, the atmosphere between the two of them was suddenly tense, until Cheng Que made a sound.

"Hey Lu Huaiyu, don't bully my new tablemate." Cheng Que patted Lu Huaiyu's arm with the back of his hand, "New classmates, take care of it."

Lu Huaiyu opened his eyes wide as he couldn't believe it, "You Talk to me for her?"

"Who told you to bully people first." Cheng Que sat up, patted Lu Huaiyu's arm with the hand and pulled her sleeves, "Students should love and help each other, don't be too much. ."

"You..." The

two were quarreling, but Li Yin was a little distracted when he heard the name. Luhuai? The future fiancee of Cheng Que? She looked at the tall and slender handsome girl in front of her, she was a bit domineering, but in the future she would be more restrained and calm, possessive, and indulge in all the behaviors of Cheng Que.

It can be said that Cheng Que dared to do those things. A large part of it was because she was behind her back. After all, she had a royal background...Top Alpha.

"Don't want me to move her?" Lu Huaiyu said a few words and found that Xiao Qingmei could not be said, but he was still a little angry at her protecting the stranger, so he teased her, "Yes." She moved her face over, "You kiss Let me go."

"Go!" Cheng Que rolled his eyes, and was about to say something, when she saw her seemingly taciturn tablemate's momentum soared, instantly reaching the point where she could fight against Lu Huai language and even overwhelm her.

Li Yin's eyes were deep and his face was slightly cold, "This classmate, this is my seat, and what you want to move is also my book, so ignore me."

"Not so good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
225K 5K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
223K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
140K 9.4K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...