Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... More

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 40

6.9K 456 147
By _AnotherCheshire_

-Here's another chapter for you all! Also, shout out to that certain someone who reads this fanfic that I found on my fyp in Tiktok 
✊😔!-

.

.

.

Right now, Toman is currently starting their meeting because of what the incident about Toman members getting beaten up all over Tokyo.

A lot of members in the meeting were covered in bandages for their injuries, while others only received minor bruises.

"Yesterday, our members were raised all over Tokyo by Yokohama's 'Tenjiku'." Draken announced to everyone.

Some Toman members were confused because they haven't heard about the new gang, while those who got beaten up knew who they were.

"Tenjiku?"

"You know them?"

"Eh?"

"Yokohama?"

"Tenjiku's a gang that was formed recently. We only know a few things about the gang and are looking for more information." Draken continued, not minding the small chattering of the crowd. "Therefore first of all, report yours 1st Division! Please step forward!"

Baji slightly pushed Chifuyu forward to speak, the blonde male gave him a confused look, but nevertheless decided to speak.

"The ones that attacked us is called the 'Mochizuki Unit'." Chifuyu informed the male.

"Mochizuki Unit?" Draken asked in confusion.

"It's a unit that's lead by the former Jugemu Captain, Mochizuki Kanji." Smiley informed them. "They're probably Tenjiku's strongest unit."

"Kawasaki Jugemu's Mocchi isn't it?"

"He's famous!"

"He's one of the S62 Generations."

'S62 Generations?' Takemichi thought as Kazutora filled him with information about them.

He explained to Takemichi about how S62 Generations or also known as the 'vicious generation' got formed, and the crimes they did in the past and other stuffs.

'How did you know all about it, Kazutora-kun?' Takemichi asked the male.

'(Y/n)-chan. She told Baji and I some informations that we needed to know.' Kazutora proudly replied. 'But other than that, she doesn't really talk about her future plans.'

'Eh? Why was I always gets informed last?' Takemichi thought in despair, an imaginary brick falling on his figure.

'Because you're slow af, and a little dumb but overall, you're okay most of the time.' (Y/n) deadpanned.

"Tenjiku's strongest unit isn't Mochizuki." Mitsuya told Mikey, making the attention shift to him.

"Hm?" Smiley glanced at him.

"Tenjiku also has the Haitani Brothers." Mitsuya said, before glancing at two certain people. "Kazutora and Baji were there, too."

"Haitani Brothers?"

"The Brothers that own Roppongi?"

"These are people from 'S62', aren't they?"

Baji and Kazutora saw the meaningful glance that Mitsuya gave them, making the two of them avoid eye contact with the lilac haired male. They should've helped him earlier that day than taking a run.

~A flashback of What happened~
Both Baji and Kazutora arrived where Mitsuya was, seeing him bloodied and surrounded by Tenjiku members.

"Shit, we gotta help him!" Baji said and was about to jump at them but Kazutora dragged him to a nearby wall and held him in place.

"The Haitani brothers are there too." Kazutora pointed out to Baji, as they peeked from behind the wall.

"Eh? I don't care about that! Let's go help Mitsuya!" Baji said but in a quiet tone, so they won't get caught. "(N/n) said to help him! Plus, she's currently sustaining us samina!"

"I know that! And it's Stamina, not Samina! But you can't just act ruthlessly, Baji! Try to think of a simple plan first before attacking." Kazutora told him. "I can't believe that you still didn't change that habit of yours."

Baji looked at him expectantly, taking his advice. He thought to himself that Kazutora's advice do sounds nice since they were about to face a lot of Tenjiku members to rescue Mitsuya.

"Then, do you have a plan?" Baji asked, making Kazutora brighten up with a grin.

"Nope! That's what I was about to ask you." Kazutora said popping the 'p', making Baji's expression fell.

"You don't have a plan?" Baji said, both of them peeked at Mitsuya and saw the braided hair male raising a hollow block. "Shit, he's gonna hit Mitsuya! Kazutora, Think of a plan, quick!"

"Umm... How about make a run for it?" Kazutora asked, since he couldn't even think of any proper plan to save Mitsuya without fighting anyone.

"Yeah! Good idea, let's make a run for—" Baji grinned but quickly realised what Kazutora said. "Wait, what?!"

"Let's make a run for it." Kazutora said, as they winced when they saw Ran hitting Mitsuya's head with a hollow block.

"Alright, you grab Mitsuya, I'll drive." Baji said and began to count.

"Three."

"Two."

"What's next—? One."

"Zero."

Baji run towards a random Tenjiku member and threw a punch at the guy before going to his motorcycle and starting the engine.

Kazutora on the other hand, ran to grab Mitsuya's figure and took off to sit behind Baji while still carrying Mitsuya like a Potato Sack.

"Idiot! Why do you have to punch someone?!" Kazutora exclaimed. "We'll just gonna add injury to Mitsuya if ever we fought them!"

"Well, I'm sure that (N/n) would do the same thing!" Baji shouted back.

The Tenjiku members were too stunned to do anything as they watch Baji drove his motorcycle in full speed while bickering with Kazutora, and Mitsuya getting carried by Kazutora.
~End of Flashback~

"Mikey." Draken called to the short male. "Does this align with the rest of our members who got attacked? They were beaten up by Madarame."

"I see..." Mikey muttered. "Toman is getting crushed by the ghosts of 9th Generation Black Dragons."

"Madarame is also a S62." Mucho commented.

'Yeah, and so will he be part of Tenjiku sooner.' (Y/n) thought to herself with a sigh. 'This is getting boring for me. If only I could spice things up...'

"Eh?" Takemichi glanced at the male in confusion.

"Which means, Tenjiku is formed by a bunch of 'S62 generation' guys who never teamed up." Mikey stated thoughtfully. "And now, they formed a team together..."

"They must have a deep connection with Toman." Draken commented.

"Anyways, I Don't give a shit if we're getting beaten up!" Mikey announced to everyone. "We're going to attack Yokohama next!"

"I see..." Chifuyu muttered to the male next to him.

'Something huge is going to happen at the incoming fight between Toman and Tenjiku.' (Y/n) told them. 'A lot of things are going to happen, and I don't even know who's causing it.'

'Like what?' The two blondes asked the female, glancing at her direction.

'I won't spoil it too much, but a bloodbath might happen.' The female answered. 'But I think you better timeleap, Takemichi.'

"Have a talk to Naoto in the future, he should know something." Chifuyu agreed to what the female said.

"Alright." Takemichi said as they waited for the meeting to finish.

After the meeting, (Y/n) teleported the Takemichi to Hina's apartment whole she proceeded to go to a random path to clear some things out.

Year 2018...

Takemichi told Naoto everything he learned from the past when he got back to the future, not missing any single information.

"I see, so there's something more to it." Naoto nods, processing everything that Takemichi said.

"(Y/n)-chan also seemed lost at the meeting for some reason, If there's someone who knows the answer it would be her." Takemichi pointed out.

"Then, if that's so... This is bad, since she's been missing for almost 12 years." Naoto commented.

"Thats the problem, she's always missing in the other future too." Takemichi frustratedly sighed to himself.

"Anyway, 12 years ago, Kisaki used 'Tenjiku' for an unknown reason, which only him, Hanma, and (Y/n) knows. But in this timeline, 'Tenjiku' wasn't even known to the police." Naoto explained to the male. "Plus, Kisaki's been missing for a long time along with Hanma."

Takemichi nodded at Naoto's explanation, deeply thinking about the new informations he just received.

"Then, if Kisaki's been missing that means he's still alive, right?" Takemichi asked the male, he really needs answers.

If he has to find Kisaki or Hanma for answers, then be it. He's too desperate to do anything to achieve his goals. As he think about it, his eyes landed on the white board and to a certain picture.

"Naoto! Who's that 'Kurokawa Izana' person?!" Takemichi asked, pointing to the picture.

"Ah. He's Toman's one and only Executive." Naoto explained to him. "If I'm not mistaken, he was the Black Dragon's captain."

"Eh? The Black Dragon's Captain?!" Takemichi exclaimed in shock. "What are you saying, Naoto? This is Tenjiku's Captain!"

Before Naoto could say anything, a sudden crash came from the other side of the room. Both male's quickly stood up to see that the window is broken, and both male's were surprised to see two cloaked figures getting in.

Naoto and Takemichi can't see their faces clearly, but there's something telling Takemichi that he knows them from somewhere and they seemed oddly familiar to him.

Both of them watched as one of the cloaked figure began pulling the other person inside, giving a hard tug, both of them crashed to the ground with a loud thud.

The other one tried to prevent themselve from falling down on the ground but bumped into a nearby table and fell on the ground while clutching their foot.

"My ass—No, I mean my toe!"

"Since when did you feel pain? I thought pain is Hilarious."

"Well, I don't! But not the toe, stubbing your toe is a different kind of pain!"

"Why do we have to get through the window when we could just use the door, again?!"

"Bitch, it ain't my fault that you can't properly get through the window despite how smart you are!"

"There's a lot of easier ways to get inside the house, other than spending a whole time to just get through a closed window."

"Going through the window is one of the best way to get in and out of a house, period!"

"What's going on?" Takemichi asked, eyeing the two figures that were glaring at each other.

"We're here to help you, what else?" The slightly taller one said, as the person finally get rid of the cloak and revealing who it was. "What's up, Takemichy? Long time no see, and Tachibana Naoto, right?"

Takemichi couldn't believe who was infront of them right now. The blonde male fixed his glasses and gave a grin at the two males.

"Kisaki?! You're here?!" Takemichi exclaimed before pointing at the other one. "Then, Who's—"

"Shut up, Crybaby. I'm having a moment here because of my toe." The cloaked person snapped as she took of her cloak, revealing her figure.

"Eh?! (Y/n)-chan?!" Takemichi exclaimed in shock.

"Did you missed me?" The female grinned as if she never stubbed her toe. "Admit it! You missed me."

But what really shocked him is how (Y/n) was also in the future since she never really appeared in the other timelines.

Future (Y/n) is much more different than the past (Y/n), mainly because her used-to-be different pair of eyes were now both color (e/c). She also looked more mature, and her usual (h/l) (h/c) hair is in a different cut style.

"What are you two doing here?" Naoto asked, eyeing the two.

"Well, let's do the chatting later because the Giraffe is waiting for us outside." The female said, acting like she owned the place.

"Giraffe?" Takemichi wondered, raising a brow at her as she began thinking of any possible person to be connected with the nickname. "Do you mean Hanma?"

"Mhm. He actually helped us get through the window." (Y/n) said, pointing at Hanma who easily just got in.

The tall male grinned seeing Takemichi while fixing himself.

"So, I've heard that the two of you were going to investigate Izana?" Hanma pointed out. "We're helping you two investigate and there might be a fight too."

They decided to group into two and parted ways to make an investigation, while Naoto was the one to investigate the police network for information.

"Sheesh, kid. Your thoughts are so loud. I mean, your thoughts are always loud in the past." (Y/n) said in annoyance, massaging her temple.

She has been listening to Takemichi's rant about the past Black Dragons, and also Tenjiku for almost ten minutes and she's not having it right now.

"That reminds me, how come that you aren't in the other future timelines?" Takemichi asked the female in curiousity, who in turn gave him a meaningful look.

"To tell you the truth, I wasn't in the other future probably because I either got back to Gravity Falls, was in hiding, or the deal got cut off." The female said with a shrug. "I don't really know if i did succeed doing my supposed 'mission'."

"Mission? What if you failed?" Takemichi asked again, while (Y/n) frowned.

"Then, I wouldn't exist here and in the past. The topics that are related to me will be forgotten, while I got erased from existence." The female explained before changing the topic. "Where are we going, anyway?"

"I honestly don't know." Takemichi awkwardly scratched his head, he has been taking the lead, yet he doesn't know where to go.

"Why don't we check out the church for the Black Dragons?" The female asked him, snapping her fingers and instantly teleporting them infront of the church.

.

.

.

.

-I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I'm planning to write about someone's death, but I don't think so... So I might just put another scene :)

Anyways, Feel free to ask me, if you have any questions!
Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 24 13
"A man who was looking for someone to love despite his trait, and a woman who was looking for someone to accept her as who she is. They finding each...
401K 18.4K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
589K 26.1K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...