Chapter 24

-Here's another Chapter!! 2nd Quarter of School is starting, so I might skip some updates. Also, for those who were having a theory of who he is, he can be anyone and some of you are very near to find out who he is
-ROT 13-

.

.

.

The next day, (Y/n) met with the Banana Trio which were Chifuyu, Baji, and Kazutora to tutor them for the incoming finals. Well, she decided to tutor them because she knows that Baji would probably fail.

Right now, she was infront of his mother, along with Kazutora and Chifuyu.

"Hello, dear." Baji's mother greeted the female with a motherly smile.

"Hello, ma'am. I'm (Y/n), Keisuke's friend." She introduced herself formally. "I'm here to tutor these three for the upcoming finals."

The three males were slightly surprised at her sudden polite tone, since they always hear her judging people and is always rude at them.

"I've heard a lot about you from Keisuke. He always rambles about you—"

"Ma!" The fanged male stated, a tint of red coating his cheeks as his mother began to expose him.

"What?" His mother asked him before staring back at the (h/c)nette female. "He always talks about you whenever he goes home, I don't know what you see in my chaotic son that you befriended him."

"He might not look like it but he's actually a sweet child." (Y/n) said, sending a grin at the three males who were watching them converse.

Baji was glaring at the two males to help him separate the two females that were currently talking about him, Chifuyu and Kazutora were both pretending to talk to each other and ignoring Baji.

"I see, and you can call me Auntie." The woman told the heterochromia eyed female. "You're such a beauty, you know? No wonder he likes—"

"Ma!" The male had finally enough, fuming as he dragged (Y/n) from his mother, while (Y/n) was wearing a 'Wtf' look. "We're just going to study now!"

"Don't do anything funny, boys!" Baji's mother called to them while giggling to herself, as The dark haired male dragged the group to his room.

His room was very neat and organised, there were stack of books on a desk. His bed was made nicely, and everything was in order.

The four was settled in the dark haired male's room, Baji sitting at his desk and began to ready the things they'll be needing.

"You have a nice mother." (Y/n) pointed out, a huge grin on her face. 'I can see that he's very lucky to have his mother.'

"The old Hag? She's annoying." Baji huffed with an eye roll making (Y/n) chuckle.

"I'll tell Auntie that you called her an Old Hag." The female threatened, making the male nearly fell on his chair as he glared at the female.

The three laughed at the face he was making. He was baring his fangs at them, his face was a bit red in anger. Honestly, he looks like an angry cat and (Y/n) found it cute, but she will never admit that to anyone.

"Anyways, Which subject should we start?" The female asked them, trying to ease up the tension.

The three male, begin to take their books about the subject that they're having a hard time understanding, which is Math.