Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... More

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 34

7.4K 552 182
By _AnotherCheshire_

-Here's another chapter for you all!!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!! Also, Some things are going to be changed, since Tenjiku arc is starting! Also, I was writing this despite my headache, so I apologise if some things doesn't make sense-

.

.

"I still don't get it why we're here." (Y/n) muttered as he glanced at the group that was standing next to each other.

"Well, we're here to take a picture!" Baji said pointing at Takemichi, who was fixed the camera.

Mitsuya, Hakkai, Pah, Peh, Draken, Mikey, Kazutora, Baji, Chifuyu, and (Y/n) were called over by Takemichi for a simple picture. They don't even know what's the picture for.

Mikey yawned, while Draken just stood next to him. (Y/n) was posing dramatically next to Baji, while Chifuyu was still standing cluelessly next to them.

"Everyone look this way!" Takemichi called out as he set the camera. "Three.. Two.. One!"

Takemichi ran infront just in time for the camera snap a picture of them. The picture look a little funny to look at, because of their poses especially when Takemichi looks like he was shoved into the picture.

Takemichi got back to the future and looked around and saw that he isn't in the prison like the last timeline, where Naoto arrested him.

'Does this means the timeline has changed?' He thought, but he noticed that he was in a Funeral. His only question was, who's funeral was it?

'Get inside now, Takemichi.' He heard (Y/n) said telepathically to him.

'Eh? (Y/n)-chan? What's going on here?' He asked the female. 'Whose funeral is this?'

'Someone died. Also, I'm actually just around the corner.' She said, while Takemichi looked at the side to see a small floating yellow pyramid that seems to be blending in with the background. He was confused why she was in a pyramid form when the last time he remembered, she was a triangle.

Does this mean she's in the future now, as well? If so, what happened in the past that she's now also in the present when in the other timelines she wasn't around?

He did what she told him and got inside the house. He was shocked when he saw that he's in Mitsuya's funeral, (Y/n) didn't spoke to him when he was inside the house.

'This can't be!' Takemichi thought, as he ran to who knows where after the funeral. 'What happened, (Y/n)-chan? Why did he die?'

'He killed them all, a lot happened after you left Toman.' She told him, as Takemichi remembered Mitsuya's peaveful face inside the coffin. 'Even Hina wasn't saved.'

'What's going on, (Y/n)-chan?! Surely, something's wrong here!' Takemichi thought, he can't really understand what's happening.

'Just go back to your crammy apartment, Naoto's going to be there.' The female told him.

He did what he was told, as he get inside his apartment, he suddenly tripped and saw the group photo that he last took before going back to the present.

"This picture..." He muttered, as he stared at it.

He noticed that (Y/n)'s figure seems to be transparent, and her cat-like eyes were glowing brighter. But what really took his interest was the black blurry image at the edge of the picture, like someone was there.

"So, here you are...." A voice said, making Takemichi turn around. "I've been told to look for you."

There in the front door stood a familiar man that Takemichi has known of. Also, there was a small floating yellow pyramid next to him.

"Naoto?" He asked, the male nods at him as Takemichi's eyes fixated on the yellow Pyramid. "(Y/n)-chan?"

"Yep! It's me! I've also brought Naoto here." The pyramid seemed to grin despite not having a mouth. "Also, this is just my clone and not my real body."

"What's going on?" Takemichi asked, remembering Mitsuya's death.

"This is the worst future that's ever happened yet." Naoto told him. "Of course, sis wasn't saved."

"Yeah, Hina still died the same way like the original one." (Y/n) said, perching her pyramid shaped body on a table and used her telekinetic ability to move things around to entertain herself.

"And the Chief members of Tokyo Manji Gang, has been killed." Naoto explained to him. "Matsuno Chifuyu, shot to death. Shiba Hakkai, burned to death. Mitsuya Takashi, strangled. Ryuguji Ken, Stabbed. Hanemiya Kazutora, Hayashida Haruki, and Baji Keisuke, too."

"What about Kisaki?" Takemichi asked, hoping that he's still around.

"Even Kisaki was killed, too." Naoto told him. "And all the Members, they were killed too."

"... Kisaki, too..? Everyone is dead...?" Takemichi muttered in horror.

"What about Mikey?" Takemichi asked them.

"Brace yourself for what you're about to hear. The criminal wanted to these serial murders... Is Sano Manjiro." Naoto said, as both him and (Y/n) stared at Takemichi.

The male had a look of disbelief and shock, and they couldn't blame him for that.

"That's—"

"Don't say it's impossible, Takemichi. He changed." (Y/n) told him, as she used her telekinetic ability to clean things up. 'This boy doesn't know how to clean. Tsk, tsk, tsk.'

"What are you talking about, (Y/n)-chan?" Takemichi asked, while Naoto raised his brow. "Also, how are you here in the present? And how were you able to connect with me in the other time lines when you were in the past? You weren't present in the other timelines as well."

"I'm not actually here in the present timeline as well as the other timelines and this form of mine isn't my real body." She told him.

"I don't get it." Takemichi frowned, scrunching his brows in confusion.

"Let's just say, I can only be in one timeline. I'm just only one of my clones." The female pointed out. "It'll only confuse you more, the more I'll explain it."

"What?" Takemichi asked, question marks appearing above his head. "Does this mean you have a lot of clones? Wait, what about your sister? You told me once that she's you and you're her?"

"Sort of. You see, there's this thing called multiverse and in other universes there are different 'me' in them." She explained to them.

"Somehow, I get it." Naoto nods, grasping the knowledge quickly. "You're saying that you have a counterpart in different dimensions? That's Interesting."

"Anyways, There's a letter, here." (Y/n) changed the topic, as a letter suddenly flew towards Takemichi's face.

"Let me see that for a moment." Naoto said as he took the letter from the other male.

"The post mark... Isn't from Japan..
It's from the Philippines." Naoto frowned, as (Y/n)'s pyramid body glowed brighter.

"Let's go to the Philippines, then!" The female said cheerfully.

Takemichi arrived in Manila with (Y/n) and Naoto's help or More like (Y/n)'s help, since she just teleported them to Manila in a snap.

"These ruins are huge!" Takemichi looked around the place, (Y/n) was in his backpack right now and eating some Nachos.

'He's just around.' (Y/n) telepathically said, guiding Takemichi to where Mikey was.

"Takemichy?"

The mentioned male look around to see Mikey sitting in the middle of a huge rubble. He had a black hair, and a tattoo on his neck. He also have bags under his eyes, so the demon thought that he could really use some sleep right now.

"I'm.. I'm sorry." Takemichi tried to prevent his tears from falling as he stared at the male infront of him.

"Still a crybaby, that hasn't changed, huh?" Mikey pointed out with a small smile. "I brought you here because I have a favor to ask you."

"Huh? A favor?" Takemichi asked as he stopped himself from crying.

"I came here to remember my memories with my big brother. I'm overwhelmed with many memories." Mikey explained.

Somehow, his older brother and sister were involved in an accident in the past, taking their lives away. He changed after that incident.

'Alright, when will his speech end?' (Y/n) frowned as she played with the nachos like some dolls before dropping it. 'You know what? Whatever.'

Takemichi could feel the female disconnecting their telepathic link. The small pyramid slowly creeped out of his backpack and started to feel comfortable on top of the nearby rubble of bricks to watch the drama.

"Takemichy, why did you left Toman? Even (Y/n)-chin left after you did." Mikey said, a sorrowful expression on his face. "I wanted all of us to stay together."

(Y/n) boredly listen to the two talk, summoning some popcorn from nowhere as she made a telepathic contact with Naoto.

'So, youre saying that he killed everyone because he wanna find me and also look for Takemichi?' (Y/n) asked the dark haired male.

'Yeah, you suddenly vanished without any traces after Takemichi left Toman.' Naoto answered. 'We don't have any clues where you could possibly be, but since you already explained that you can't be in different timelines, I understand now.'

'I see.' The female tilted her pyramid shaped body that resembles a nod.

'How do you even be able to contact us here in the future from the past?' Naoto interrogated.

'That's because I could travel through time, dummy.' (Y/n) explained. 'Also, the fact that I was binded to those I'm contracted with.'

'I don't get it.' Naoto frowned. 'Don't demons can only made a contract with one people?'

'Don't try to understand it. You'll only hurt your brain. And yes, demons can only make a contract with one person but in my case, I've managed to split the contract with the others. So I'm also contracted to them.' The female explained. 'I'mma focus on Takemichi now.'

The female shifted her attention to Takemichi, and was surprised to see Mikey was hovering on Takemichi with a gun pointing to the blue eyed male's face.

'The fuck?! What's going on?!' The female asked Takemichi as her popcorn spilled. 'Damn! I've missed the drama!'

"We can't go back in time." Mikey said as he continued pointing the gun to Takemichi, while (Y/n) was on guard to step in if something happens.

A sudden gun shot rang around the place as Mikey fell on the ground, making Takemichi cried out. Naoto noticed that the gun was on safety lock.

"Damn. I don't wanna watch some drama about a dying human, but whatever." The pyramid rolled its eye and floated next to Mikey.

Takemichi ignored the female demon, and just focused on Mikey, tears were running down his cheeks as he stared at the dying male on his arms.

"I think I'm hallucinating..." Mikey murmured as he stared at the floating pyramid that was hovering next to his head. "... I can see (Y/n)-chin... I didn't even... Apologised...."

"What the fuck are you apologising for?" She asked, as she placed her hands on her supposed waist. ".....I pray for you to not have the same short height in your next life, shrimp."

That sentence made Takemichi cried a little harder, since the female demon wasn't helping in the situation at all and it's only making it worst for him. (Y/n), on the other hand floated away to just watch the drama far away from the two.

"Takemichy.... your hand is... so warm..." Mikey murmured staring ahead.

"Mhm?" The female just watched them, tapping her small foot on the top of a Pillar she was on. 'I think I should go now.'

"Mikey?" Takemichi asked as he shake the male's body on his arm, only to hear no response from the male.

"Takemichi." Naoto called at the crying male, while (Y/n) was already nowhere to be seen.

.

.

.

-I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Also, should I make some special chapters or whatsoever? I actually have a plan on my mind about the idea.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Stay tuned for the next update!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 785 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
587K 26.1K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
4.5K 167 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...
522K 27.5K 102
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...