Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... More

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 30

9.7K 633 292
By _AnotherCheshire_

-Here's the awaited Chapter! I hope you enjoy!!! I kept getting sidetracked because of our Chaotic Gang, so I haven't posted any chapters yesterday 💀-
-A1Z22-

.

.

.

The female stared at the three males infront of here, who in turn stared back at her. Two were wearing blank expressions while one was grinning smugly.

"Long time no see, (Y/n)!" He enthusiastically greeted the female, his eye glowing brightly.

'(Y/n)... She's the one that my brother won't stop talking about.' Izana thought, a pang of annoyance rising through his chest as he remembered him.

"Why are they here?" She asked at the male, but seeing a contract chain on Izana's wrist already answered her question.

"I'm I just made a deal with them!" The male grinned at her, his yellow catlike eyes glowing like a neon light.

"So you two do know each other?" Izana spoke, noticing their resemblance.

Both of them have matching tophats on their head that seems to be hovering, both have one eye with yellow catlike slit, have yellow brick patterned sweater and also their mischievous grin.

Except, the male have a blonde and black hair while (Y/n) have (h/c)nette hair. (Y/n)'s left eye is colored (e/c) while the male's left eye is covered by an eyepatch.

"Yeah, duh." Both said rolling their eyes simultaneously.

"The name's Bill—"

"— And, He's me and I am him but you don't even know what I'm talking about, so I won't explain it." The female said, continuing what Bill was supposed to say. "Why are you two here?"

"I've seen them around just now, and I happen to stumble upon them earlier too, I also sent Kill after you." He shrugged, answering her question. "I doubt he'll ever show himself again."

"And...?" (Y/n) frowned, sassily picking on her nails. "Do I look like I give a shit about him?"

"I know, that's why I'd didn't continue." He told her.

Both Kakucho and Izana watch the two interact, it's like watching one person talk to himself, seeing that both demons have the same level of energy and it's like they have the same braincells. Of course they have, they're the same person after all except for the gender.

"I've already talked to these two to form Tenjiku along with some people I personally know of." The blonde male said with a grin. 'Tenjiku's already built, and honestly it's going to be bigger than Toman. Some members are strong too, not gonna lie.'

"Oh? I see, I won't pry since it's not my business." She chuckled, giving the two males a side glance. 'They wanted to defeat Mikey and become Tokyo's top gang, am I right?'

"You better be." Bill teased, making (Y/n) roll her eyes. 'Yeah. They wanted to recruit strong people to easily beat Toman, and it includes you. Izana's strength is on par with Mikey, too.'

"So, what deal did you two made?" She asked, glancing to the contracted and contractor. 'But his stamina won't be able to keep up with Mikey. Also, why did you travel here? I thought you're trying to redeem your brother back from the Gleefuls?'

"Well, I'll support their gang and in return, I can have anyone in their gang as a puppet." Bill sighed a mischievous glint on his eyes. 'I travelled here to talk to your sister about something, since she the genderbent of my brother.'

Izana could see that despite the way they're talking to each other, there's something more between them because of the way their eyes seems to glow.

He's quiet the whole time, mainly because he's analysing the two individuals infront of him.

'Does this include about the Reverse Dimension?' The female asked, Bill nodding slightly nodding.

"I'm starting to regret the deal." Kakucho muttered to Izana, suspiciously watching the two demons talk.

'Yeah, Where's Female Will, anyway?' The blonde asked. 'Do you have it?'

'In my mansion, Pine-tree and Shooting Star are there too. She'll tell you where it is.' She told him before both of them turning to the two males.

"The deal's made, there's no turning back now." Both said with similar grins, staring straight at Kakucho.

"I still don't know what you two are. How could I possibly trust you two?" Kakucho muttered as the two glanced at each other before flashing the male a grin.

"We're your worst Nightmares. Or you two could just call us your new masters for eternity." Both answered, it's like only one person is talking.

"Izana's the king here." Kakucho pointed out, looking at the mentioned male in adoration.

'He's going to be a great asset, right? His loyalty could be a great addition to our group.' She pointed out, making the blonde's grin widened.

"Whatever you're comfortable with, anyways I wasn't meant to stay here for too long. The old ladies will be mad if they find me here." Bill said, before giving a golden tablet to the (h/c)nette. "Here, it's best if you have this."

At first glance, the tablet looks like a book. It's colored in gold, and the weight isn't that light so it makes sense if the box is made of real gold.

"A box?" She asked herself, reading the inscription on it. 'This prophecy...? Again?'

"Remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram! Buy gold, bye!" Bill vanished from their sight, leaving the three behind.

The female snapped her fingers and made the tablet vanish, it'll probably appear in her room.

"I don't know how you managed to get in touch with him, but he's probably planning something important right now." She said and was about to walk away when her stomach grumbled.

'I forgot I haven't ate anything.' She thought mentally face-palming.

"Say, wanna go grab some food?" She offered to the two, who seemed to be snapped back into reality.

"Alright, but I'm not paying." Izana said, looking everywhere but the female.

"Who said that you'll pay?" The female teased, showing her Gold card.

"But aren't You in Toman?" Kakucho asked, as he followed next to Izana, the bleached blonde male was trudging next to the female.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing. But we're going to fight Toman sooner." Kakucho said, making the female snicker.

"Let's see about that." She said, shaking her head in amusement.

The three entered a bakery, (Y/n) paying for their foods and also for the drinks that they also bought in another store.

"How do you know about Bill?" Izana asked the female. "Are you related to him? You both look like each other."

"I'm the one who's supposed to ask you that, how do you know Bill? Also, we're not genetically related." The female pointed out.

For hell's sake, she isn't genetically related to the other Ciphers. They are her in different dimensions, so I advice you that if you ever wanna marry yourself, just try finding the other you in another dimension.

"He appeared once in our dreams." Kakucho answered, remembering seeing a floating yellow triangle in his dream.

"He appeared in his triangle form, didn't he? And he probably gave you the head?" She asked them, grinning enthusiastically.

"He did." Kakucho answered.

The three settled on a nearby park bench to finish their food, and all in all, they were getting along just fine.

"You know, hate cause a lot of problems. You should just try to accept everything and resolve the problem rather than hating the situation." The (h/c)nette told the bleached blonde male with a sly grin.

"What are you on about?" Izana asked in confusion, but he can't help think about the last time he talked to Shinichiro because of her statement.

The ravenette wanted him to leave the world of delinquents and just help him in his motorshop. Of course, Izana declined the offer because of Tenjiku, resulting to a small argument.

"Just because they're not on your side, doesn't mean you have to prove anything to achieve something." She told him, patting Izana's back. "You have your friends by your side."

"He's not my friend." Izana said, making (Y/n) only grin wider.

Kakucho seemed offended by what he said, but just looked away and tried to show that he isn't offended at all. The female saw that and felt his discomfort at the topic.

"Aw, How cute! You're in denial." She giggled and pinched the bleached blonde male's cheek, causing him to swat her hand off.

"Kakucho is my servant not friend." Izana corrected her, but (Y/n) just laughed at him.

"How do you know I'm talking about him? I didn't even said any names." The female pointed out, a teasing smirk on her face.

"Shut up!" Izana snapped, getting annoyed by the female.

"But deep down you see him as a friend, right...?" She grinned mischievously.

"Servant." He corrected her again, rolling his eyes because of how persuasive she is.

"Friend."

"Servant."

"Friend."

"Servant."

"Friend."

"Servant."

"Friend."

"Servant."

"Friend."

"Servant."

"Servant."

"Friend."

"See? Kaku-chan's your friend." The female giggled at the frustrated look of the male, Kakucho was just watching them bicker in amusement.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever floats your boat." She shrugged at him. "You should learn how to accept..."

"Huh?" Izana stared at the female who began muttering things under her breath.

"I assumed that Bill has told you a lot about dream demons when he appeared in your dreams, but I gotta go." She told them, standing up from the bench.

"W-Wait a moment—" Izana followed after her figured, he only know her name but he doesn't know how he'll contact her.

"If you wanna know more, you can see me here in this place." She gave him a peice of paper containing her address along with her contact number. "Remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram! Buy gold, bye!"

She left the two males behind, both were staring at her walking figure till she disappear from their sight.

"She's weird but her eyes says different." Kakucho muttered when the female was out of sight.

"She is." Izana answered, looking at the distance where the female has gone to.

He wanted to get the female by his side, mainly because of the vibe she emits, and he'll be sure about that. He won't take no as an answer.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was back to her mansion to talk Bill about their plans and also needs to prepare for the party later.

She actually planned a party for Toman, since it's Christmas. She'll have to contact the others later.

The writings on the tablet was still fresh on her mind despite the fact that she's trying to forget about it. Also, the fact that history is repeating itself really amuses her.

.

.

.

-I hope you enjoy the Chapter!! Now that he's revealed, some things will definitely happen. And what does (Y/n) mean about the history repeating itself?
Feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions!!-
-Also, congratulations for those who have guessed correctly about who he is!-
-Key to decode: 02 09 12 12 0 03 09 16 08 05 18-
-Stay tuned for the next update!!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 18.5K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
779 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
30K 1K 29
"๐”๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๏ฟฝ...