Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... More

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 28

9.4K 649 271
By _AnotherCheshire_

-I hope you enjoy this chapter!!-

.

.

.

"Oi, Takashi!" (Y/n) warned to the lilac haired male who don't know why she was sending a warning to him.

"Taka-chan!" Hakkai called to the bruised lilac haired male.

"What's wrong, Mitsuya?" Taiju asked, towering infront of the mentioned male.

Inui suddenly appeared from behind Mitsuya and whacked him with a metal pipe. Kokonoi was following behind the blonde male.

"Taka-chan!" Hakkai looked at the male in worry, while (Y/n) stood up from Yuzuha's side.

"Watch her for me." The female told Kisaki, who don't even have any choice and just stood next to where Yuzuha is, guarding the unconscious female.

"What the hell did you just do, you son of a bitch?!" Takemichi asked in anger.

"Bring it on, you little shit!" Taiju challenged the male, towering because of his height.

"Damn, he's not moving." (Y/n) cursed as she poked Mitsuya's cheek, crouching next to Hakkai.

She frowned and placed a hand over him, Hakkai was shocked when he saw her hand glowed a little before disappearing. He questioned himself if it was real or not.

"Oi, don't attack yet, you two." Kisaki called after the two blondes as Mitsuya finally stood up.

"I'm alright." Mitsuya said, swaying a little while (Y/n) and Hakkai held him in place.

"Don't move too much." The female told him, she didn't healed him up completely, mainly because it might overwhelm the others to know she's a demon.

"The situation looks hopeless." Mitsuya pointed out as the present Toman members gathered. "Taiju's a total beast and those two are insanely strong."

"But we got Hanma de banana over here." The female pointed out to the giraffe that was now next to her. "He's a zombie even if you beat him up."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Hanma told her, with a grin, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"But what about those two?" Chifuyu asked, pointing at the two Black Dragons. "You and Takemichy are the only two left that's in good shape!"

"Yeah, I can actually solo the other two while you guys fight Taiju, I don't think y'all would want that but still." (Y/n) said before glancing at Kisaki. "You can Analyze the situation here while keeping Yuzuha safe, tell them information."

"Alright." The males all nods, even though Mitsuya don't understand half of what she's saying, he just agreed.

Taiju was faced with four opponents while (Y/n) was now facing Inui and Kokonoi. She might look calm, but don't forget that her sweater was still colored red so don't try to make her mood go far beyond that.

"Isn't this a very unfair fight?" She giggled at them, seeing that it's 2V1.

They watched as she carelessly trudge towards them, she was quick to catch Kokonoi's incoming arm and put a wad of money to his hand taking the male off guard.

"I don't really need to waste a lot of energy by fighting you two." She giggled at their cinfused expression.

The two stared at her giggling figure, he smile turning into psychopathic one, sending shivers down their spine. She suddenly pulled out a rope out of nowhere, a huge grin on her face.

"Where did you even get the—" Before Kokonoi could continue his sentence, he got cut off.

"Hush, I only need to stall them some time." She told them, finishing to tie the two together.

The two males were surprised that they didn't even saw her move at all, and now they're already on the floor and tied back to back.

(Y/n) glanced at the others and saw that they were already down. Chifuyu and Mitsuya slumped on the wall, while Hanma was still fighting and also shielding the other from getting hit by Taiju, which seems very unusual.

Actually, he just did that to appear heroic infront of (Y/n), who seems a little surprise to see that he was still standing.

"That's enough Takemichy, we've lost." Chifuyu said as Hanma was now holding both Chifuyu and Mitsuya.

He still looks okay, and (Y/n) wondered if Hanma was really is a zombie. Maybe the journals could explain more about himself?

(Y/n) walked next to Takemichi and placed a hand on his shoulder. She actually did it to restore his energy, which the others didn't noticed.

"I'll defeat you Taiju, if I win the Black Dragons are mine." Takemichi challenged.

'You're just like him.' (Y/n) mentally facepalmed at his courageous yet stupid challenge. 'How can be win against him?!'

"Please don't stop me with this one, (Y/n)-chan." The male told her, so she shrugged and retreated.

She got no choice but go next to Hanma and gave them some of her energy before sitting next to Yuzuha, Kisaki was still standing next to the chair Yuzuha was on. She'll just step in if something bad happened.

(Y/n) watch Takemichi got beaten up by Taiju, but what surprised her is when he even managed to land a hit on Taiju. That's unusual.

"Please, Takemichi. Stop it already." Hakkai said, as he tried to stop the piss haired male from gating belated up again.

Takemichi didn't listened to him and began his protagonist speech, making (Y/n) showed some slight respect to the male.

"... What hurts more is loneliness." Takemichi told him.

'That's exactly why I'm insane!' The female snickered to herself, but nevertheless, continued watching.

The female watch the drama unfold as she made some Popcorns out of nowhere and offered some to Kisaki.

"You know, those two reminds me of my sister." She pointed out to the male, loudly munching on the food.

"You have a sister?" Kisaki asked, as he got himself a handful of Popcorns.

"Mhm. She's abused by... them which was partly because of my fault." She frowned at the thought. "I did nothing to stop them, but right now she's in good care."

"I never knew you had a sister." Kisaki pointed out, as they kept watching the live drama, Mitsuya was asking Hanma if it was normal for them to act like that.

"You never asked." The female stated before looking at Yuzuha who was now awake and sitting up. "Would you like some as well?"

The brunette let out a confused noise at her before she glanced at the scene, seeing that Hakkai and Takemichi was still on about their drama.

"They really reminds of Will . A crybaby, soft-hearted, and always the one who's protected." She told them. "I was so wrong in giving informations to them and doing nothing."

They watched as Takemichi and Hakkai talked about the past, where Taiju abused him and Yuzuha.

"Thats enough, Hakkai!" Yuzuha called for his brother.

"Just let them be, watch Takemichi do his magic." (Y/n) told her, giving her the popcorns and standing up.

"We're all weak. That's why we've got family. We won't abandon you over a lie like that." Takemichi told Hakkai. "That's what Toman's about!!"

"Hahaha! I agree with him as well." The (h/c)nette female grinned, as she and Kisaki stood next to Takemichi. "A family is supposed to help each other out. If there's one thing I've learned this past few days, that's to never lay a hand on your family even if how much they're annoying to you."

Hakkai get the uniform off him and decided to fight Taiju because of the speech that they said. But he ended up getting himself beaten in a single punch.

"Atleast he tried." The female said, watching Hakkai's unconscious figure in the floor.

"Dont think of running away, you Brats." Taiju warned them. "I've got 100 hundred of my powerful men surrounding this church."

"He's not lying Takemichi." Chifuyu said as Hanma nods with him.

"I'm not planning to run away. If there's one thing that I've learn from (Y/n)-chan, it's to do things on your own even if they labeled you crazy." Takemichi said, determination on his face.

"Hah! I should offer him a place in my henchmaniacs." She muttered to herself with a grin.

"Of we don't crush Black Dragons now, the future won't change!" Takemichi said, grinning like (Y/n).

'I'm so proud right now!' The female thought smugly while Taiju stared at the group.

"I agree." Kisaki and Chifuyu both stated in sync.

"What are you all smiling about?" Yuzuha asked the group. "You could actually die here!"

"We gotta save Hakkai!" The (h/c)nette said, while the others seconded.

Kokonoi and Inui watched them stand side by side in determination. They've managed to get off the rope, mainly because Inui was carrying a knife.

'Damn, this is like some action movie!' Hanma commented to the others, making (Y/n) snicker quietly.

Hanma, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Kisaki fought with Inui and Koko. While Takemichi and Hakkai fought with Taiju.

"Their teamwork is absurd, isn't it?" (Y/n) told nonone in particular, watching Hakkai steadying Takemichi.

Hanma and Kisaki were the only one that was still fighting with Kokonoi and Inui while Mitsuya and Chifuyu were already slumped on the floor.

It's actually not a fair fight because Kisaki and Hanma were already nearing their limit, mainly because of the event earlier.

They suddenly looked towards the church and saw Mikey, who was holding a paper and scrunching his brows at it. He looked up from the paper and roamed his gaze at them, his stare stopping at (Y/n)'s direction.

"Merry Christmas!" Mikey said before showing them the paper. "I saw someone looking for you earlier, (Y/n)-chin. She wanted to give you this paper but I can't understand a single word, if you consider this some words."

The short male pouted at the female, while (Y/n) laughed, the words were probably coded so that she could only read it.

"Mikey, I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Mitsuya said as he suddenly bowed infront of the short male.

"My big brother told me what you guys are planning. Somehow, he knows where you guys are." He told them with a small smile.

'Mabel probably told Shinichiro about this knowing that she's someone who don't have any breaks on her mouth, and since his former gang is involved, he probably knows that this'll happen.' The female thought to herself.

"What are you doing standing in my way?" Mikey asked Taiju in annoyance. "Look, I just wanna spend my Christmas with my friends."

Taiju lifted his arm and punched him, knocking him down. Mikey fell on the ground, exactly as the clocked chimed while the others watch in horror.

"Even the bells chimes to my victory tonight!" Taiju announced. "I've defeated the 'Invincible Mikey'!"

'As if!' (Y/n) snickered, watching Mikey slowly stood up and is still holding on to the paper.

"Prayer time's over." Mikey said seriously as he carefully placed the paper to his pocket, he'll just finish Taiju off and give the letter to (Y/n) later.

"Just give it up, Sano Manjiro." Inui told the male. "The boss is another whole level than you."

"Just watch him, Shrimpy's just starting." (Y/n) told the two males, who was surprised to see her next to them.

A grin was plastered on her face, her eyes were glowing slightly as she watch what Mikey will do next.

She can feel that his presence around. Meaning, he's watching.

.

.

.

-I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Also, things will be revealed little by little, but don't get fooled!!-
-Some people will also know about her being a demon, Stay tuned! And feel free to ask me if you have any questions!! -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 776 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .เณƒเฟ - soulmate au, modern au ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...
5K 177 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...
265K 11.9K 78
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด...
968 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...