Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... More

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 26

11.2K 697 577
By _AnotherCheshire_

-Here's another chapter for you all!! I hope you like it! Also, the message from the previous chapter have another hidden message (All Caps)-
-Atbash Cipher-

.

.

.

“SOMEONE'S PLANNING to take over along with them, and they're using him, TO why He's silent lately.
We can't REACH HIS PLACE at all AND he's in a serious situation RIGHT NOW.
HE'S proBably TRYING to break into another dimension TO GET a rift to travel here, we need MORE HELP!

Everything is in the 4th Journal!”

''Someone's planning to reach his place and right now he's trying to get more help'?' The female read. 'Okay...'

After reading the words in the paper, the female burned the paper down with her flames. She was cautious to not leave any part of the paper behind.

After burning the paper, she quickly teleported herself to where Dipper is, which is in Shinichiro's shop.

Ever since Pine-tree got transported there, he's been hanging out with the former Black Dragons members because they're the only ones that he trust. He doesn't trust (Y/n) because of what she did in the past.

"Pine-tree." The female stormed inside the shop to look for the said male.

She scanned the place till she found the male that was being taught by Shinichiro about Motorcycle parts, and not just that, a familiar male is also with them.

The three males looked at her, Dipper and Shinichiro noticed how the other male knew (Y/n) due to the look that they were giving each other.

"You!" The male pointed out, squinting his eyes at the female, his servant was nowhere around which is a shock to the female.

"Yellow! I wasn't expecting to see you Here, Izana." She said, grinning at the bleach blonde hair.

She focused her attention to Dipper, who was wearing a small bag, probably containing the two journals that he have in his possession.

"What now, Cipher?" Dipper questioned, seeing her attention was focused on him with a small glare.

"I need to talk to you." The female ignored his glare and walked towards his direction.

"Talk to me about what?" Dipper asked, suspiciously glaring at the female. 'Who knows if she's planning to murder someone today.'

(Y/n) didn't answered and just dragged Dipper from the shop, and leaving Shinichiro and Izana behind.

"Can I see the 4th Journal?" The female lowly asked, as they stopped from a distance.

Dipper was slightly shocked at her tone. She usually use force to get whatever she wants or manipulate people into giving her whatever she wants. Seeing her ask a genuine question confused him.

"Look, I'm not going to do anything about your stupid journal. I just wanna get some clues for something that may or may not include your dumb sibling." The female rolled her eyes, getting impatient because Dipper was just staring at her.

"How can I trust you?" Dipper questioned, making the female sighed impatiently..

"Do I look like I'm joking? I'm in a rush right now." She said, sticking her arm for the journal.

Dipper seemed to hesitate before slowly taking the journal from his bag, hesitantly giving the journal to the female who grabbed it the moment he offered the book.

(Y/n) flipped through the pages of the Journal while quickly reading every pages, her eyes glowing brightly as she did so. She also kept muttering something under her breath as she flipped through the pages.

Dipper watched as blue numbers and letters came out of the book. Some were readable words and some were coded.

"I see." The female muttered before closing the book and giving it back to Dipper.

"What was that?" Dipper asked, as he got his book from the demon.

"Some clues." The female said, showing her usual grin. "Dont worry, Your sister is currently at the care of my sister. If you're asking where I got it, it says so from the book."

Dipper frowned at her words. He never really know anything about the demon's background except for the fact that her dimension burned down and she was stuck there for 1 Trillion years.

"You have a sister?!" Dipper asked in disbelief, making the female roll her eyes. "Also, Where's Mabel? Is she okay?"

"Yes, I do consider her as a sister even if she isn't really my sister because she's my reverse self or in other words, she is me." The female shortly explained to the male, who began to take notes.

"And Mabel..?"

"In my mansion, you'll see my sister there. She is already waiting for you because there's a portal to Reverse Dimension in one of the rooms. Goodluck on finding it." The female said before walking off to who knows where.

The rooms of her mansion is actually filled with a lot of codes and such, there are some dangerous magical things that were there too. Though, her mansion seemed very normal in the outside, it's very dangerous in the inside especially if you get lost.

You might end up dead in one of the rooms and no one would know, which is why the female think that her mansion is the very best place to hide a dead body.

Enough talking about her mansion, she still needs to figure out what they're up to and needs answers from him.

Maybe she can ask her reverse self to contact her genderbend for some clues and such. Or maybe he'll know what they're up to?

As she walk to an unfamiliar path, she didn't paid any attention to where she was going due to her thinking, making her bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." The female apologised, to her while slightly bowing at her.

(Y/n) stared at the female infront of her, her heterochromia eyes meeting the other female's green eyes. She also have her hair in a bun, her bangs cascading at the edge of her face.

"No, no. It's fine." The Demon assured her, grinning brightly at the female infront of her. "I should be the one apologising since I wasn't paying attention."

"Oh, um... I'm Akashi Senju." The female introduced herself, nervously staring at the female infront of her.

"I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you, Sen-chan!" the (h/c)nette grinned.

Senju's eyes slightly widened when she recognised her name, which she always hear from his brothers. She didn't expect to meet her unexpectedly, she'll probably bragged about this to her brothers.

"(Y/n)...? You mean as the (Y/n) Cipher?!" The female gawked at the female, examining the (h/c)nette. "Woah! The rumours are true, you're prettier in personal!"

(Y/n) awkwardly scratched her neck at the compliment. What's with her getting shy at the compliments that she's receiving? Isn't she supposed to be proud?

"I think you're more prettier." The (h/c)nette female said, making the light pink haired female slightly blush at the compliment.

"I don't think so... I think you're more prettier..." She muttered to herself, fiddling with her fingers. 'I'm not as pretty as you.'

"Nah, Queen. Don't think negative." The demon said her grin still not leaving her face As she linked their arms together. "Say, wanna go shopping?"

Senju was slightly surprised at her action, but glad at the same time. She's definitely going to tell her brother and bragged to them that she got to spend time with her.

"Sure!!" Senju excitedly agreed, but she suddenly remembered that she doesn't have any money right now.

"I'm going to pay, so no worries." The heterochromia eyed female assured her as if reading her mind, showing her golden card.

Both female began to walk to the nearest mall, both of them talking to each other about random stuffs.

"I'm very surprised that Tokyo Manji Gang accepted a woman." Senju admitted. "As far as I know, they don't just let any females in and settled as an all male gang."

"Well, guess what? I was surprised at first too, especially when Mikey told me to manage the 3rd Division with the simp." (Y/n) chuckled, remembering how Worm brows used to glare at her.

"You know, I've heard a lot about you from my brothers." Senju suddenly opened the topi, making the female curious.

"Really? I hope it's nothing bad." The female shrugged, grinning playfully at the female next to her.

"It's not bad at all, but one of my brothers have a crush on you." Senju blurted out, making the female curious.

"Which one...?" The female wondered, both of them walking inside an ice cream store.

She decided not to read her mind right now because she wanted to find out herself, and she respect the female's privacy which makes her the fourth female to gain her respect. But Senju just kept quiet and didn't answer her question and just opened another topic.

"Hey, you won't mind if I steal you from my brother, right?" Senju asked, grinning at the female.

(Y/n) managed to keep her expression at the female's question, raising a brow at Senju.

"Why would I? I'm not his." She told her, making Senju grinned widely.

She doesn't know why, but (Y/n)'s answer make her happy for some reasons. The (h/c)nette isn't different from her situation.

Senju got herself some Chocomint flavored Ice Cream while (Y/n) have (f/flavor) one, both of them going inside a clothes store next.

"You know, my brother doesn't really want me to get involve In Gangs." Senju said, as they both checked out some clothes.

"Because you're a female?" (Y/n) asked, devouring her (f/flavor) ice cream.

"Yeah. But I'll show him! I'm strong enough to protect myself!" Senju huffed, looking upwards with a determined face. "Not all women are weak! No, no. Actually, all women are strong! They can easily kill someone if they want to."

"That's true, Men just wanted to be more superior." The female said, agreeing with Senju. "But not all men are like that, some are respectful to women."

"But They're rare nowadays." Senju pointed out. "Also, I'm planning to make my own gang in the future! Then, I'll fight Mikey!"

The (h/c)nette nods as she watch Senju trying out an outfit while giving the female a sly grin.

"Brahman sounds nice as a gang name, right?" The female pointed out to the light pink haired female.

Senju took a moment to consider the idea, giving (Y/n) a huge smile as a thanks. She was already planning everything in her mind.

"Right, I'll call the gang as Brahman, then you should be my right hand!" Senju announced at the female.

"Sure, I don't mind." (Y/n) grinned, as Senju continued giving out her ideas to the female.

Both females spent hours talking to each other, until it was time for Senju to go home. Both of them were carrying paperbags containing the clothes they bought.

"Bye, (N/n)-chan!" Senju waved despite the heavy bags she was holding.

"See you around, Sen-chan! Tell your brothers that I said 'hi'!" (Y/n) called with a small wave. "Remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram! Buy Gold, bye!"

Both females separated ways after that. Senju was squealing and jumping around along the way, a huge grin on her face.

"What's wrong with you?" Sanzu asked, appearing infront of his sister.

Senju was slightly surprised to see her brother not on his room or somewhere, since she rarely see him in the house at all. But then, she remembered the events earlier.

"Nothing~ Ijustspentsometimewith(N/n)-chanandwe'vegoneshopping!" Senju said quickly, running to her room while laughing loudly and squealing to herself before Sanzu could even process everything she said.

Sanzu was left behind by his sister, processing what she just said. Anger began to boil inside him as he imagined his sister with the (h/c)nette.

"...How dare she spent time with my (Y/n)...?" He muttered to himself, clenching his fist as he trudged to his own room. He was fuming in anger along the way.

Takeomi was just shaking his head as he watch his two younger siblings in the corner, noticing Sanzu's behaviour when Senju said that she spent some time with (Y/n).

Meanwhile, on (Y/n)'s way to her mansion, a paper plane hit her back, making her turn around.

She stared at the paper plane on the ground before cautiously picking up the paper and opened it. Raising a brow, she silently read the paper which said:

“Yv xzivufo lm blfi dzb, gsvb'iv kozmmrmt gl gzpv blf wldm urihg.

-Xrksvi”

The female blinked her eyes before rereading the paper again. She looked around her but saw nothing unusual.

'I see.' She grinned at herself, burning the paper. 'Let them try me, as if I'll let them.'

She just continue her way back to her mansion, only to find that the Pines twins were on the living room and was reading some textbooks. A pig was also next to Mabel, Will was also with them, helping Dipper decipher something on the 4th Journal.

Mabel was slightly shorter than Dipper, and she was wearing her usual pink sweater with a shooting star on it.

"Well, well, well." The female spoke, catching the twins attention along with Will.

The twins look at her direction, as Mabe stood up from her seat while staring at the (h/c)nette girl.

"(Y/n) Cipher!" Mabel squinted her eyes at her before grinning widely and suddenly running towards her.

Mabel, who was clinging to her like a leech, hugged the (h/c)nette tightly. (Y/n) wriggled from her grip while Dipper watch in disinterest.

"What the—?! Get off me, Shooting star!" The female said, trying to get the brunette out of her.

"You really changed! You're not evil anymore!" Mabel cheered, rubbing her cheek to the female's cheek.

"The world also change, Shooting Star, not just me." The female muttered as she finally get away from the female.

.

.

.    

-I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Also, his name is going to be mentioned soon, and did you noticed something on the codes in this chapter? His initials were stated in the two codes-
-I published another book called 'His Childish Wife' it's also a Tokyo Revenger Fanfic-
-Stay tuned for the next chapter, and feel free to ask me if you have any questions!!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 758 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .เณƒเฟ - soulmate au, modern au ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...
257K 11.6K 78
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด...
401K 18.4K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...