Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... More

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 25

11.4K 714 375
By _AnotherCheshire_

-Here's another chapter for you all!! I hope you enjoy!! Also, someone's going to be formally introduced!!-
-2𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕥 ↓↓-
-TGXGTUGEKRJGT-
-Vigenere-

.

.

  .

.

Right now, (Y/n) was in boredly sitting behind her desk. They were taking their finals right now while she was telepathically conversing with the Banana Trio plus Takemichi.

The exam was very easy for her since her mind is like Google itself, while Takemichi was slightly struggling to answer his exam.

'The correct answer in number 38 is letter B not C, idiot.' (Y/n) told the male besides him, seeing that his answer is wrong.

Sje would sometimes correct them from time to time, or they'll sometimes ask her if they didn't understand anything.

'(Y/n)-chan, what's the answer to this?' She heard Chifuyu asked, reciting the question to her.

'It's letter's B.' She told him, shifting her point of view to Baji, who was doing well with his exam.

The males kept asking her for some answers through out the day, while she'll tell them the answers or she'd correct them in some ways.

Finally, the bell rang and the (h/c)nette girl was the first one to go out of the room, leaving Takemichi, who she was supposed to accompany to plan things. She doesn't care about the teacher calling for her, she already know that she'll perfect the exam.

"(Y/n)-chan, do you have any plans on Christmas?" Hina asked the female.

Both of them met infront of the school gates and decided to walk home together, Naoto was also with them.

"I don't really have any plans except... Um... Visiting a church?" She shrugged, Hina was shocked at her answer while Naoto was confused.

'What's going on?' Naoto thought, seeing the horrified expression of his sister.

"Don't worry about it, Hina." She assured the female with a grin. 'As long as the people won't splatter me with Holy water and chase me with their fork tool, I'll be fine.'

'That's the worst reassuring sentence I've ever heard from you.' Hina told the female, nervously worrying about the (h/c)nette.

'Funfact: Holy water feels like being splattered by boiling water.' The heterochromia eyed demon told the light brown haired female.

Naoto confusedly watch the two females, thinking that they look like they were talking mentally. The male just shrugged it off as some weird female language that they were doing.

"Isn't that Takemichi?" (Y/n) pointed out to the piss haired male, who was walking about a few feet from them.

"Takemichi-kun!" Hina called, making the mentioned male turn around.

"Hina!" Takemichi smiled at the incoming  female.

Takemichi glanced at Naoto and (Y/n), who were behind Hina. The two were already thinking the same thing as they watch the couple walk side by side.

"Wanna walk home together?" Hina asked the piss haired male.

"Don't forget about me!" Naoto deadpanned but his statement fell into deaf ears.

"How'd your finals go?" Hina asked the male.

The two didn't even bothered glancing back to Naoto and (Y/n), the two were looking at them with irk marks on their forehead.

"I think we should leave them be? They seemed to forget that they're not the only person in the world." She told the male next to her.

"I think we should." Naoto nodded, both of them silently leaving the two love birds.

"They really have their own world whenever they're together, eh?" (Y/n) muttered, frowning at the thought of the couple.

"Yeah." Naoto said, slightly cringing a little when he remembers the two.

"Hey, how about I walk you home?" The female asked. "And then after I walk you home, you'll walk me to my own? Then I'll walk you back...?"

"I think that'll go on forever." Naoto sweatdropped, the female just chuckled at him.

"Yeah, you're right!" She said before her smirk widened. "Anyways, see you around."

She held her hand for the male, who cautiously held his hand at her. The female gave a paper at his hand, writings could be seen on it.

"Call me if you need anything! Remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram! Buy gold, bye!" The female skipped to another direction, leaving the male.

Naoto was left with a paper on his hand, gawking at the (h/c)nette till she disappeared from his sight.

Meanwhile, Takemichi was walking while thinking about what Hina said. They were talking about Kisaki earlier but now, he was over thinking again about what will happen.

Christmas is only a week away and that was also the day that he was supposed to Dump Hina, and he doesn't know why he even dumped the female.

'You should calm down, Crybaby!' The female said in his mind, the male didn't even flinch since he's already used to the female suddenly talking telepathically to him.

'But (Y/n)-cha—'

'Someone's behind you.' The female pointed out, cutting the male's sentence.

Takemichi looked behind him and saw a male wearing glasses, his hair was gelled back and he wore a business suit.

"Pleased to meet you, Hanagaki-kun. I'm Hinata and Naoto's father, Tachibana Masato" The male introduced himself.

"What? Hina's dad..?" Takemichi trailed off, staring at the male infront of him.

'THE FUCK KEI IS DOING RIGHT NOW?!' (Y/n) screeched mentally, slightly making the male wince.

"Ah! Sorry, pardon my rudeness." Takemichi bowed at the male. 'What are you talking about, (Y/n)-chan?'

'Is he Kei's father? His secret twin? Brother? Probably his other self?' The female asked, she was literally pointing out to Takemichi that the male looks exactly like Baji. 'Maybe he's the one that inspired Kei to dress up like that?'

Takemichi was confused at first, but (Y/n) showed him a mental image of Baji wearing his nerdy look, nearly making Takemichi choke on his own saliva.

The whole conversation with Hina's father was filled with (Y/n) nagging Takemichi that Hina's father looks exactly like Baji, which Takemichi denied and ignored.

But deep down, Takemichi low-key agrees with the female. And what's worst is he can't even unsee it.

The next day, (Y/n) decided to meet with the Kawata twins for some reason. She haven't really properly spend time with them or anything, since they'd only talk during Toman meetings.

"Ne, (Y/n)-chan? Where are you taking us, exactly?" Smiley asked, he and his brother was being dragged by the (h/c)nette to who knows where.

"Nowhere in particular." She said, continuing to drag them with her, a huge grin on her face. "I was bored so I decided to bring you two along with me."

Both males just let themselves get dragged by the female to a mall, seeing her excited Expression. They don't want to burst her bublle by declining her offer.

"Why are we here?" Angry asked, he was looking around the place.

People who were passing them were slightly intimidated by Angry, because of his expression which matched his name.

"What do you think?" The female asked before seeing a Boba stall. "C'mon, Blue Cotton Candy Hair."

The blue haired male let himself dragged again by the female, while Smiley was slightly relieved to be free from the female's grasp.

Smiley was already pointing out what his order is, while Angry just stood besides the female who ordered her usual (f/flavor) Boba.

"But I don't have my money on me." Angry said, pointing at his wallet that was currently at Smiley's possession.

"You two don't really need to pay." She shrugged, giving a stack of money from out of nowhere.

The two males were slightly surprised to see her dumping out huge amount of money as if it was nothing.

"Here are your orders." The female behind the stall said, giving out their orders.

"Let's go." She said, linking her arms to the two males while they roamed around the mall.

"I'm guessing that yellow's your favorite color, isn't it?" Smiley asked, starting the conversation.

"Why's that?"

"You always wear anything with yellow." Angry answered for his brother, which was true.

She always have her theme as yellow and black, especially her clothes. She won't be (Y/n) without the color yellow or Gold.

"Well, you two aren't wrong." She grinned at them. "I like Yellow, Gold, adn Black. You can say that I'm connected to the colors."

The three walked around the mall, talking randomly about each other. That's when (Y/n) suddenly felt the urge to go inside a bank for some reasons.

"I still need to get some cash." The female excused, getting her golden card out of nowhere.

They both followed her inside the bank, as she called for the person behind the counter while also placing her card on the counter.

"Can you see how much do I still have? Also, I'd like to get some cash, too." She said, her grin slightly creeping the workers.

The male behind the counter watched as the machine's number continued to raise, until it displayed an infinite symbol.

The account he just checked in have an infinite amount of cash!

"I think the machine is broken." Angry pointed out to his brother, seeing the reflection of the machine in the worker's eyes.

"Excuse me, miss. We're just having some difficulties." The one behind the counter said, passing the card to his co-worker and began telling him about the card.

They tried to open the account again, only to display another infinite symbol. He was really thinking that he was dreaming, but everything seems real. So, he just think that the (h/c)nette is some kind of a royalty or something.

"Is it done?" Smiley asked, he was getting impatient because they've been standing for nearly an hour.

"I'm getting bored here, can't you get any faster?" The female said with a dark tone, despite the smirk on her face.

'I swear she's just like my brother.' Angry thought, watching the two grin with irk marks on them as they waited for the worker to finish his job. 'Scary.'

"H-Here, ma'am." The male shoved some stack of money to the female, giving her Gold card.

"Let's go, now." The female grinned as she skipped away while putting her Gold card in her pocket, the two males followed behind her silently.

When they got out of the bank, (Y/n) accidentally bumped into someone. Nearly making her and the person she bumped into fall into the ground.

"I-I'm so S-sorry." The person apologized, bowing at her.

(Y/n)'s eyes slightly widened at the familiar female infront of her. She clearly know who it was, and she probably brings bad news.

The two males watch the two similar looking female. They both have the same style of hair, except the other female have a dark blue hair and wore a blue theme clothes.

The two of them also have (e/c) colored eyes on the left side while the other one have blue, on (Y/n)'s case her right eye is colored yellow. The two of them were wearing the other's opposite expressions. One was grinning and seems haopy while one was frowning sadly.

"What are you doing here, Will?" (Y/n) asked the teary eyed female infront of her, who was her reverse self.

The two males watch the two interact, though Smiley wanted to say something but kept quiet, he noticed that the two have similarity with him and his brother.

"(Y-(Y/n)! I didn't k-know you were h-here. I got l-lost on my way, and-and I—t-they were—" the female stammered, as she stared at the (h/c)nette infront of her with a horror-stricken expression.

The blunette's eyes widened when she saw her opposite self raising her hand, she closed her eyes as she waited for the impact.

"There, there." (Y/n) patted her head, making the other female shocked, she also offered her Boba to the female who hesitantly accepted it.

The two brothers watch the two females in slight confusion. It was like watching themselves live, except it was the opposite gender of them. Do they even act like them whenever they're together?

"OI! Crybaby!"

Three females suddenly walked in their field of view, the females were wearing smug grins. They were wearing slightly revealing clothes and their faces were covered in thick make-up that you can't even recognize them.

The blunette female hid behind the grinning female, tears began to fall from the blue themed female's eyes while (Y/n)'s grin widened.

The Kawata twins just sipped their Bobas while watching the scene. It felt like watching a live action movie for Smiley, while Angry doesn't really want to step in until it's really necessary and the scary aura that (Y/n) was releasing was preventing him.

The blunette's female was gripping on the (h/c)nette's arm, who stood protectively infront of the blunette.

Now that you said it, the Kawata twins can't help but think that the two sisters were like themselves. (Y/n) being like Smiley while Angry and Will have similarities.

"Oh, so you're the sister of that Crybaby?" Their supposed leader asked leaning towards the (h/c)nette girl.

She was actually pretty if it weren't for her thick make up and bitchy attitude, in (Y/n)'s opinion. She and her squad have chestnut colored hair with a red streak.

"And you are?" (Y/n) asked, her eyes glinting maliciously her grin widening.

"I'm Elodie, these are my friends. Meriah, and Everleigh." Their leader said with an accent, pointing to the other two behind her.

"So, you three are the ones who made my sister cry?" She asked with a teasing grin. "Good job, then."

The (h/c)nette laughed slightly, making the three girls weirded out. They don't even know who they're dealing with.

"What are you laughing at, bitch?" The girl named Everleigh asked, looking disgustedly at the (h/c)nette.

"Oh? Are you talking about your friends?" (Y/n) pointed out, making the three females glared at her.

The blunette behind her slightly pulled her clothes, indirectly telling her not to fight with them.

"You know, you three looks more like a clown than Kisaki." The female pointed out with a smirk while the trio look at her in an offended way.

Smiley snickered in the background while Angry looked slightly amused, but the blue haired male was slightly worried about the (h/c)nette. They don't really care about the trip or whatever happens to them.

"Excuse me—?" Meriah asked but was silenced with (Y/n) raising an hand.

"Youre excused." The female said before she started dragging the blue themed female with her

"We're not even finished with you." Elodie screeched, grabbing the blunette's hair.

The yellow themed female glared at Elodie, she hardly gripped the female's hand, making the female wince in pain.

Everleigh pushed the female, while (Y/n) glared at them as Smiley and Angry sttod over her side.

"Hey, don't touch (Y/n)-chan!" Angry snarled at the females, who stared at the two males.

Smiley was cracking his knuckles, probably getting ready to beat someone out. He doesn't care whether they're females, especially when they're hurting (Y/n) who is also a mamber of Toman.

Angry was shielding both females from the three, glaring at them.

"Don't touch my sister, you fucking slut. If I ever saw you going near her again, I'll disfigure your faces." (Y/n) threatened, her eyes glowing brightly but not to bright to cause any unwanted attention.

If you look closely enough, you can see her eyes having a tint of red in them. Her hair seemed to change to dark red too.

"We're so sorry." Elodie apologized, and fluttered her eyes towards the males.

Smiley's grin slightly faltered in disgust, Will was just watching in fear, (Y/n) was scowling which was new to the brothers since they always see her grinning.

They also took it as a sign that if they don't get the (h/c)nette away from the group, something bad will happen.

"It's better if you three go away." Angry pointed out to the three females.

Smiley was actually rooting for (Y/n) to slap one of them. Though, seeing that the female was scowling and the blunette was shaking in fear, he thinks that it's not a good idea right now.

"They're not worth it, (Y-(Y/n)!" Wilma or Will and Angry dragged the other female away before she fully became mad.

"This isn't the end yet, sluts." She snarled at them as the blue themed female dragged her away.

She won't care if you insult her, but insulting and laying a finger to her other self or twin is a big NO to her. She's not going to make the same mistakes twice of letting the blunette get abuse more.

And seeing those three, she'd literally going to make them pray that they're never born. She could probably show them Wierdmaggedon on their dreams?

"I didn't know you have a sister." Smiley said, changing the topic which seems successful.

"I-I'm Wilhelmina C-Cipher but please just call me Will." The blunette introduced herself, peeking from behind the (h/c)nette.

"People think of us as Twins or sisters despite not genetically related to each other even if we are the same person." (Y/n) told them as she held the other female as gently as she could. "She's more like the reverse version of me."

The two males were confused at that but decided to just shrugged it off. She do have a weird way of phrasing her sentence.

"I'm Smiley and this is Angry." The grinning male said, making the blue themed female slightly frightened at the male who was looking at her with a grin.

'He's just l-like (Y-(YY/n).' The female thought before remembering something. "Um, I need to go now. It's nice to meet you two."

The yellow themed female curiously watched the other female placed a crumpled paper at her hand before taking off to who knows where.

"What was that?" Smiley asked before glancing at his brother, who was doing his usual glare. "Maybe you scared her?"

"I think it was you." Angry said back, both of them glancing at the (h/c)nette, who began to trudge to another direction.

"Nah, she's just like that." She assured them, the two following behind her. "Anyways, see you two around! I had fun!"

The female took a different route from the two, she gave them a small wave before continuing to her destination.

"See you around!" Angry waved at her, despite the angry expression on his face, he was happy to spend time with the (h/c)nette.

"Remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram! Buy gold, bye!" She gave them a side glance and a small wave before she disappeared from the twin's vision.

The two brothers just stood on their place, watching where the female has gone through.

"Both of you have similarities in your personalities and have the same vibe." Angry muttered to his brother, who laughed.

"Yeah! I like her." Smiley said while grinning widely making the blue haired male besides him let out a confused noise.

Meanwhile, when (Y/n) was sure that no one was around, she opened the crumpled paper on her hand and read it.

The words that were written in the paper are:

“JSHIFFI'U XAHREZRB xf lemm dcii rpjrx omvp ioid, rry xywc'tm jzmex ldq, KG ajg Wl'w jzpzrk devmaf.
Av tei'x IWEEP WPW GCEXI rl ent PUH yv'w dr r kitqdbw jzxpekasp ZXNLK ESR.
LV'K ttwqhfcp XMCZFK vw qyirb mixf srqbwlv uzqzrjasp BD NIK r vdjk ls vzpcic yimi, nw rgms TSIV LZPG!

Wzgznalzek dw zf xjm 4io Nflviec!”

When She finished reading the paper, she burned it and quickly took a path to where Dipper is. She needs to see the whole 4th Journal for clues.

Surely, he's not in serious trouble, right? Maybe the 4th Journal have answers for it. Right now, she's a little annoyed of the dirty tactics that they're doing.

.

.

.

-I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Also, the message says two messages at once, I'll probably reveal it in the next chapter! Also the decoded meaning of the First Cipher in the A/N is REVERSECIPHER-
-What do you think will happen now that (Y/n)'s reverse self appeared? Also, what happened to him?-
-If you have any questions then feel free to ask me! Stay tuned for the next chapter!!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 756 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .เณƒเฟ - soulmate au, modern au ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...
256K 11.6K 78
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด...
193 10 13
"A man who was looking for someone to love despite his trait, and a woman who was looking for someone to accept her as who she is. They finding each...
399K 18.2K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...